Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I mean. So much time must of went into such a piece. The least she could have done is thank her and let her know she recieved it. Rather than all that time, effort and talent to disappear into oblivion.

She must recieve lots of handcrafted stuff but something as talented as that is really special!
She has the time to. She doesn't work. That half hour hinch before Jamie gets home how about using it to thank people for their generosity.

She's got too big for her boots.

Reactions: 11
I hate that pine toilet stuff. Smells like public toilets or hospitals. 🤢 cant beat a bit of lemon or orange for cleaning all tho I do make a few of my own natural remedies to use
Me too, currently watermelon 😂👌 four ingredients all natural...

Reactions: 1
I’d love to see Hinch try and tackle some of the absolutely bogging toilets her fans post on those facebook pages, dirty things must have never cleaned their loos until She came on the scene!

Reactions: 6
The link worked for me but I'll try to put the message here. To me this means, Mrs Hinch is paying for articles so they won't say anything bad about her. Yet. I am sure lots of media reporters are keeping abreast of what's happening here and will write good damning articles in time. They don't miss a trick and I bet a lot of them agree with our valid points.

A the moment everything's hushed up as it's all about making the most money fast, that's why your truthful negative reviews are not getting through on Amazon. They will sell more books if it gets a high rating, and they are willing to hide any negative truth to get more sales. That's why she posted how well it's doing on her stories inc the Amazon rating, to get more sales again. So deleting truthful comments about it is working for her!

A lot like she is doing right now, blocking people and refusing to listen to good advice about helping our planet and animals and why she never addresses when people have issues due to her 'tips' but instead blocks them.

I hope anyone who's been blocked takes courage from this, it was never about you, it was about money.

But once her popularity sinks lower, just give it a little time, the press love to rip someone to shreds if they deserve it, and she certainly does! Amazed she hasn't had negative press yet for the real fur eyelashes. Might have to message Peta, as much as they are *insert expletive*

The only negative press she's received thus far is the pets and people being injured by chemicals she promotes.

I've just gone back on messages from Dazling & little bird.
This is the reporters name, email they both went too over Mrs H.

[email protected]

Both were told because of the marketing she brings & the money they would not publish any story going against Mrs H.
Daz gave this reporters email to loads of her followers stating...
If we bombard her with stories about Hinch then eventually the sun will do a publication in newspaper & Daz will be spokeswoman and speak to reporter face to face.
Daz said she wanted to do it because she has been in papers before & needed the publicity for her cleaning business

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
But she sees all the nasty (and nice) DM’s and even finds the time to block people who reach out to her after loosing three children. She has the time, what else does she have to do?!
Exactly! And if it’s her ‘job’ then she has a responsibility to do it. She shouldn’t have to reply to every random generic ‘I love you’ message, but where somebody has taken the time to make and send her something she needs to at the very least acknowledge it privately. If anyone else in their course of business just cherry picked the correspondence they were prepared to answer then they’d soon get the boot! Is this not what her management team is for? Or if she’s struggling can she not employ an assistant to filter and prioritise her correspondence? Oh sorry, that would require spending some of her ill gotten gains, something she’s clearly never prepared to do.

Reactions: 7
God, why is she so special? She wants to act like a celebrity but cannot cope with anything that goes with it if it doesn't suit her. Everyone else in the public eye has to deal with paps and unflattering pictures being published. These aren't removed and get exposed to the same comments about outfit, weight and looks. But for her its trolling and must be removed? I really don't understand how she gets away with being such a precious little snowflake everyone else would be told to duck off and deal with it
Cause she is pregnant and high risk also she has anxieties remember 🙄

Reactions: 7

Yel

The link worked for me but I'll try to put the message here. To me this means, Mrs Hinch is paying for articles so they won't say anything bad about her (yet).
It's basically the protection that gleam offers. Lots of their "talent" get paid for articles to boost them.

Once you leave Gleam this protection ends, and the talent is often unaware that all these biased articles weren't genuine.

Alfie Deyes was spectacularly duped by this once leaving gleam: https://www.theguardian.com/technol...fie-deyes-still-be-youtuber-when-im-40-zoella

Reactions: 4
Well mine was already abandoned in my council house its an old industrial one. Looks about 2 decades old but its a beast! Ive never seen the point of highlighting my dust but might give it a go 🤣🤣🤣
I prefer a Henry to a Shark anyday. Tried 2 Dyson's, too, over the years. Atm got a Vax slimline and my trusty Henry (well - Hetty - mine's the pink one 😆)
Although, we should all have broomsticks because, aren't we all Witches??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can u just assume neglect? Are you that bored of your life? Hiding behind a fake account make you feel big does it? At 21 you don’t have anything better to do? Would u not rather be out enjoying life with your friends? Sad and pathetic
I'm not going to explain myself to a troll, you're a hinch lover so you're clearly in the wrong place hun

Reactions: 5
Thing is with Hinch she forgets her own lies. I too remember her strong feelings against all things citrus. It was pine pine pine. It was like the woman just discovered pine. Her army were acting like pine was a new discovery, they couldn't get enough of it!

Im a floral or outdoorsy type of smells girl. Used to have to use either the industrial thick pine or thick lemon cleaner to do my chores in refuge. I was on kitchen and bathroom rota 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 8 families one house. I say no more.
i remember this too. she kept moaning in morrisons about all the pine being sold out and only citrus being left

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She admits all this herself ... she’s not wrong by today’s pics...’ if I didn’t have a filter I would look like this!
True but that's an older message to a friend on her facebook that's not her fans, she uses fakery to sell to her fans and would never be honest about her looks or reveal her true self without a hell of a lot of help and editing, just to gain more sales and popularity. People want to buy from the 'pretty woman' and she knows it. In fact she even tries to market herself as around 21 years old. She makes her face look completely line free and smooths the skin out so she looks younger and always mentions being in her 20's although she's pushing 30 lol It's really manipulative. Now she's having whole articles quickly deleted in the media, just to keep that illusion going.

She'll be hoping none of her fans saw that picture or video, and will go and buy that toilet cleaner, hair extensions etc she's promoting heavily just so they can feel a bit like their Queen Bee :rolleyes: She makes thousands per day doing this. So it's really important to her to keep that lie going.

And then she acts so coy and sheepish and anxiety ridden and timid in real life around her Hinchers, lmfao! No mention of hard sales since the age of 16 and all that entails, that's a bloody hard job for a thick skinned person. What she's doing is an absolute doddle. I'm wondering if she's showing how well she can fit a role to catch the eye of the casting director of Towie again, she's been after that gig for years.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.