Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 11029

Saw this in previous thread. Hang on wait... her SISTER read an upsetting few comments on another online community which doesnt revolve around her SISTER. She then demands the whole of said community being banned and removed from the whole of the internet because her SISTER (anyone else missed its her SISTER?!) Is offended? I bet this woman is so frustrated her scrubby little admin powers stretch no further than her SISTERS facebook group. No wonder why her SISTER thinks she is holier than thou and can exploit people for what they are worth growing up with these lot. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Ok, I’ve had a little scroll through comments on her latest post but had to stop after a couple of minutes as I became nauseous. No wonder she has delusions of grandeur when you see the amount of sycophantic bollocks that people say to her. You’d think she’s an angel sent down from heaven by the shite that’s written there. Honestly, I cannot believe how any self respecting adult could write comments like the ones I’ve just seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🙄🙄 Shes so babied! It’s like heaven forbid anyone upset poor little Sophie!
Really bugs me that does, & everytime Jamie isn’t around... here comes mum with another oversized roast dinner! (That we never see her eat)
She bugs the life out of me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm slightly over 6ft on flat feet my boyfriend is about an inch taller than me but I would never put something on my head to make it longer it just doesn't make sense like others were saying

I will wear heels something, if an occasion calls for it but if so just little ones and normally wedges as I think they look better on me as a tall person. Most the time I rock converses and vans

Reactions: 9
I'm dead! She's got the same gritted teeth grin in 98% of them :LOL:

It's not quite as bad as an Avril Lavigne one, but she's no Rihanna
View attachment 11108
Ikr! Like, what?! I had a good laugh on Saturday as the pics rolled in! I expected so much more for those fans. It's so bad. She looked like she hated meeting her Hinchers that she 'loves so much'. She looked like they smelt bad 😂 And imagine, these fans had to pay quite a bit to get a ticket, and wait 2.5 hours to meet her as it was late apparently, then when they met her she ruined their pictures by looking horrified! I couldn't believe it! Not one ounce of trying. And we know from her instagrams she knows how to smile, and with confidence. With her friend (and filter, of course!)

With a young fan and a lady in a wheelchair, looking like she'd rather be anywhere else:

And then after on her stories she said it was like meeting friends :LOL:

She looks like she's being held hostage! Blink twice if you're just thinking of the money right now, Sophie! I think Penguin made her do this as part of her book deal. After all, she hasn't made any effort to meet her Hinchers before now herself (and free)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ikr! Like, what?! I had a good laugh on Saturday as the pics rolled in! I expected so much more for those fans. It's so bad. She looked like she hated meeting her Hinchers that she 'loves so much'. She looked like they smelt bad 😂 And imagine, these fans had to pay quite a bit to get a ticket, and wait 2.5 hours to meet her as it was late apparently, then when they met her she ruined their pictures by looking horrified! I couldn't believe it! Not one ounce of trying. And we know from her instagrams she knows how to smile, and with confidence. With her friend (and filter, of course!)

View attachment 11121

With a young fan and a lady in a wheelchair, looking like she'd rather be anywhere else:

View attachment 11122

She looks like she's being held hostage! Blink twice if you're just thinking of the money right now, Sophie! I think Penguin made her do this as part of her book deal. After all, she hasn't made any effort to meet her Hinchers before now herself (and free)
Who's the man next to Jamie. Him an soph are the same shade of orange

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 11122

Her lower face looks photoshopped in that picture, it looks huge, because I’m so used to seeing her via a filter. Of course she’s perfectly normal, but by comparison to how she usually presents herself she looks abnormal, if that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 11121

With a young fan and a lady in a wheelchair:

View attachment 11122

**Before the signing**
“Oh ‘inchers your awl me best mates, I carn wait to meet yowl”...

**During & after**

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her lower face looks photoshopped in that picture, it looks huge, because I’m so used to seeing her via a filter. Of course she’s perfectly normal, but by comparison to how she usually presents herself she looks abnormal, if that makes sense?
When you know there's no filter and you've sold everyone highly edited fakery :LOL: When everyone was gushing how pretty she is on the pic on the right on her instagram, I began to think she'd had jaw surgery. But nope. Was just a lie, as always. It's wild!

Who's the man next to Jamie. Him an soph are the same shade of orange
Idk, but he's holding her touch up brushes lol!

He looks happier in that one pic than she did meeting her fans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
🙄🙄 Shes so babied! It’s like heaven forbid anyone upset poor little Sophie!
Really bugs me that does, & everytime Jamie isn’t around... here comes mum with another oversized roast dinner! (That we never see her eat)
She bugs the life out of me
This is what irks me to the point of wanting to vomit.

She is so babied by not just people who know her but bizarrely by her fangirls. Her squaddies.

When she was on This Morning I wanted to be sick reading a thread on Hinch Army Tips. One woman was there waiting 2 hours in advance clutching her book with the same tea cosy teapot Mrs Hinch had full of tea saying she was geared up and ready for Mrs Hinch to spout 6 minutes of utter shite. It was like a kid not being able to watch Toy Story without their buzz lightyear doll. And that was just one example....

Others even compared it to being like a "proud mum watching her son perform for a school play" WTF? Some were referring her to "their girl", "their princess"... more than one squaddie even said they were"tearing up" !!!! They were "proud" of their "brave girl".

The way her fans speak about her is really really bizarre!!!

No wonder why the woman names her cleaning items like a toddler and has a fridge full of food an 8 year old child would choose for their packed lunch, cheestrings, dunkers, yoghurt tubes, fruit twists... talks to her dog in a toddlerish way, she acts like a baby and is treated like one too.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m still in shock to how slim she is. Soph if you’re reading this (and we know you are). Step away from Instagram for a bit. Focus on your health. That has to be more important than the next swipe up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.