Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess that's why they used 'stunning'...hoping they could slip it through the net....

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of the Hinch, I don’t care one way or another about her but I will read exceptionally long threads about her, go out of my way to make an account and ask why people are so bothered (although I read why they are bothered but I am actually a fangirl.) I will go out of my way to defend a grown woman who can defend herself and doesn’t give a rats ass about me..... we should have a bell sound everytime a Hincher (cringe) gets banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
God, why is she so special? She wants to act like a celebrity but cannot cope with anything that goes with it if it doesn't suit her. Everyone else in the public eye has to deal with paps and unflattering pictures being published. These aren't removed and get exposed to the same comments about outfit, weight and looks. But for her its trolling and must be removed? I really don't understand how she gets away with being such a precious little snowflake everyone else would be told to duck off and deal with it
Cause she is pregnant and high risk also she has anxieties remember 🙄
I think it's more to do with money, she's a money maker. So they're willing to keep schtum atm, at least!

She shows no compassion to anybody, especially not the mother with the miscarriages who was depressed and reached out to her only to get blocked.

Don't see why she deserves any compassion for anything. I'm sure her moon bump will be just fine, esp as she's determined to flog this book by meeting hundreds of strangers and their germs.

In that picture she has a weird line at the top of her thigh by her backside and along her waist, as though she's wearing something. Might just be granny nickers though! 3 days ago she didn't look like that lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can you share please 😊
Course!! So it’s...
130g bicarbonate
65g borax
65g citric acid
5ml of essential oil or fragrance oil or don’t add it all it still works! It’s basically a better version of that “bloo” stuff, and works out a lot cheaper!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
UOTE="Onepotatotwopotato, post: 147010, member: 2385"]
Have a look at the picture on this article, she definitely looks ill!

Would hardly call it blossoming
[/QUOTE]

Link not working, page no longer available!

On her latest post there are so many desperate messages from her fans begging her to reply to their messages or to follow them back. It's very tempting for me to write back to them myself and explain exactly why she won't bother with them :sneaky:

Reactions: 9
Course!! So it’s...
130g bicarbonate
65g borax
65g citric acid
5ml of essential oil or fragrance oil or don’t add it all it still works! It’s basically a better version of that “bloo” stuff, and works out a lot cheaper!
Thankyou!

Reactions: 2
On her latest post there are so many desperate messages from her fans begging her to reply to their messages or to follow them back. It's very tempting for me to write back to them myself and explain exactly why she won't bother with them :sneaky:
They are looking for love in all the wrong places.

As much as I'm not a fan of Russell Brand he did a good video about social anxiety. I don't know why I'm posting here but maybe it will help a hincher in need? (i know they spy here more often than we are here openly lol!)

Reactions: 2
I think it's more to do with money, she's a money maker. So they're willing to keep schtum atm, at least!

She shows no compassion to anybody, especially not the mother with the miscarriages who was depressed and reached out to her only to get blocked.

Don't see why she deserves any compassion for anything. I'm sure her moon bump will be just fine, esp as she's determined to flog this book by meeting hundreds of strangers and their germs.

In that picture she has a weird line at the top of her thigh by her backside and along her waist, as though she's wearing something. Might just be granny nickers though! 3 days ago she didn't look like that lol
I looked for that weird line cant see it 🧐
Doesnt care for anyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.