Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They come off as so bleeping entitled it’s hilarious! Boo hoo, your sister doesn’t like it - thought she said herself she doesn’t read it as it’s all rubbish??? Pull your heads in and do something useful with your lives, sad sacks 🤣
Sad sacks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The begging “please answer my DM” comments on her latest picture are a bit worrying. Why can’t she answer her loyal fans? To busy? I don’t buy that at all. she’s a nasty money grabbing selfish cow the least she could do is sit her ars down at her newly fixed #gifted dining table eat a proper meal and answer some of DMs.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've got a Henry, not the poor sad neglected four legged verity but the one on wheels and I love it! Don't feel the need to show everyone a photo though!

I prefer a Henry to a Shark anyday. Tried 2 Dyson's, too, over the years. Atm got a Vax slimline and my trusty Henry (well - Hetty - mine's the pink one 😆)
Although, we should all have broomsticks because, aren't we all Witches??? 😂
I bloody love my Henry, I only live in a small cottage so can plug it in downstairs and do stairs and in one go as the cords so long. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking the same! Her shoulder bones are disgusting
There are naturally slim people who do look healthy as they are lean and still have muscle tone.

She wouldn't look out of place in a third world country at all. She is literally bones with skin on top. Which indicates poor health, someone who is intentionally making herself thin without any excersize. I really hope the baby is fine.

I know body shaming is wrong but with so many influenced sheep who want to be like her. It's worrying. She is unhealthy. Needs to eat a proper meal, not cook shite half heartedly and scrape it all in Henrys bowl off screen then eat a kiddie dunker or a cheese string and actually excersize instead of sat on her sofa all day on Insta, gloating at herself in newspaper suppliments or her 30k wedding for the 2000th time and filming herself opening her eBay parcels of tat. She even PRETENDED to eat and enjoy a pop tart. Her cocker spaniel weighs more than her!

Reactions: 7
BTW I am certainly NOT a member of mumsnet to the poster who suggested 🤣🤣 @SherlockHuns

They breastfeed their kids until they are 12, co sleep until they are 20, knit them muesli for supper and think Fruit Shoots are the root of all evil. I am certainly NOT a mumsnetter. 😉 Nice try though lol.
I was referring to the Pearl clutching trolls and some of the new posts where they've clearly not been able to let loose without getting deleted before not yourself! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There are naturally slim people who do look healthy as they are lean and still have muscle tone.

She wouldn't look out of place in a third world country at all. She is literally bones with skin on top. Which indicates poor health, someone who is intentionally making herself thin without any excersize. I really hope the baby is fine.

I know body shaming is wrong but with so many influenced sheep who want to be like her. It's worrying. She is unhealthy. Needs to eat a proper meal, not cook shite half heartedly and scrape it all in Henrys bowl off screen then eat a kiddie dunker or a cheese string and actually excersize instead of sat on her sofa all day on Insta, gloating at herself in newspaper suppliments or her 30k wedding for the 2000th time and filming herself opening her eBay parcels of tat. She even PRETENDED to eat and enjoy a pop tart. Her cocker spaniel weighs more than her!

I assume she isn’t far from the growth charts they start in pregnancy... I think it’s earlier for first time mums so she may have already started them. If she doesn’t eat properly/eat enough, her bump measurements won’t meet the line and she’ll need extra scans/monitoring and probably an eventual induction... all that so she doesn’t gain weight 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 8
I've got a Henry, not the poor sad neglected four legged verity but the one on wheels and I love it! Don't feel the need to show everyone a photo though!

I bloody love my Henry, I only live in a small cottage so can plug it in downstairs and do stairs and in one go as the cords so long. X
I have a Henry too! Love his little face lol I used to have a Dyson but it was so heavy, I love this chap. He just makes me happy lol Plus, he's really powerful.

I’ve said it before but jesus christ she is SOOOO tall!!

Also, about thirty seconds before the end of the video why does she say ‘It’s all fake’ to those ‘fixing’ her after she was crying?
Hmmm.....
That's why that hairstyle did her no favours, it made her look like a giant. That hairstyle is for shorties like Ariana Grande to give the illusion of height. It just made her look silly, especially as she looks older and isn't some young 20 year old, who could pull it off.

If I'd been advising her I'd have suggested a soft version of her wedding hair. Put it up out of the way for her to sign, it looked more flattering although it had way too much volume (extensions) for even the wedding.

Just a soft curl and straight doesn't flatter her, such as she had the first time for This morning.

She doesn't have the right advisers, not for clothes, makeup or hair. I think she knows they can't get it right, which is why she looks so uncomfortable in her pics. And for someone who hates high heels, she should embrace it instead of wearing them, she doesn't even need the height. I'm not an advisor and I can't stand her, but even I can tell what suits her and not. What are these supposed experts doing?! She looked a hot mess and she knew it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ok, so no one 'hates' her. What people hate is what shes doing. Yes great, make some money, make loads of money! While making that money be honest though. Her swipe ups can all be found cheaper in shops or elsewhere on line, but by swiping up and buying from that makes her money.. again great, but she should be honest and tell people that shes an affiliate. By not telling people and making out shes doing you a favour is deceitful and unfair.
That moves nicely onto the mental health. So mrs hinch lover wants all the baskets, cleaning products, hoovers and blingy tit that mrs hinch has. She swipes up for everything so that she can be part of 'the army' and know that it's ok cos 'we're all in it together ' (note the clever tag lines, sounds like adverts you hear on the tele doesnt it). But mrs hinch lover doesnt have alot of cash, she knows she shouldn't spend it but mrs hinch has subliminally and subtly convinced her that she does so she thinks it's ok and will buy it. Mrs hinch lover also has 3 kids, and job and some pets and lives in a normal terraced house. She now thinks she can get mrs Hinchs house cos shes spent eleventy million quid on the tit she said she should buy and has been cleaning until her fingers bleed. She cant get that look in her house though, this starts to run mrs hinch lover down. She resents the kids, hates the pets and is exhausted trying to fit it in... but wait!! Theres another swipe up! Mrs hinch looks so happy with that product thinks mrs hinch lover, shes even been so kind and sent a direct link, she says she loves me and how useful this bit of tat will be so useful and how grateful she is for me supporting her.. oh ok, I'll buy that too even though I can't afford it. Mrs hinch deserves put support though because shes come from nothing and all this fame is thanks to us, so I'll carry on helping.
Meanwhile Conman Hinch has made an absolute fortune off you and you're skint. That would run you down no matter what you do you can't be like her.. cue the starts of mental health.
Some people arent that bright you know. Some people blindly go through life believing what they're told. They need to feel part if a group, maybe even a family. They're maybe lonely and finally feel part of something. That's what people dont like... mrs hinch playing on people's weaknesses

*EDIT

and dont even get me started on her spraying chemicals everywhere and when people ruin their stuff they worked hard to buy and its ruined she, and her army can say its not her fault and everyone can make their own decisions.... no! They've done because she used to, and still with some things still does do it. Not once has she said 'I dont use lenor anymore guys cos it makes soft furnishings fammable'. In stead shes just swapped to using febreeze. People are making pets and kids I'll because they cost how she sprays stuff. Shes irresponsible and as an influencer she needs to start being responsible
Bravo, take a bow my dear xx

I don't understand how this is allowed, literally boogles my mind. I understand her moderating her own pages but for amazon to do it it is just so strange and literally makes me think this is just some form of social experiment 😂
Won’t amazon lose out on revenue as well if it starts dropping off the best seller list?

Reactions: 4
I have a Henry too! Love his little face lol I used to have a Dyson but it was so heavy, I love this chap. He just makes me happy lol Plus, he's really powerful.

That's why that hairstyle did her no favours, it made her look like a giant. That hairstyle is for shorties like Ariana Grande to give the illusion of height. It just made her look silly, especially as she looks older and isn't some young 20 year old, who could pull it off.

If I'd been advising her I'd have suggested a soft version of her wedding hair. Put it up out of the way for her to sign, it looked more flattering although it had way too much volume (extensions) for even the wedding.

Just a soft curl and straight doesn't flatter her, such as she had the first time for This morning.

She doesn't have the right advisers, not for clothes, makeup or hair. I think she knows they can't get it right, which is why she looks so uncomfortable in her pics. And for someone who hates high heels, she should embrace it instead of wearing them, she doesn't even need the height.
She does look about 6 foot tall with that hair and the outfit is a no too. Just watched that video. Wow her shoulder blades are protruding so much. She needs a decent meal.

Reactions: 3
BREAKING!!!

She reckons she’s walked Henry! 🤣😂
Yeah ok love!!!

She’s also seen an article apparently - asking if she works with in the style! “Article” pahhhhhhh no love! We called this last week! You saw it here!!! HI HINCH! You rude, Ignorant- money grabbing self obsessed fraggle!
She first showed a picture of her “bird corner” and it was raining, Henry’s feet were DRY. Also:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She does look about 6 foot tall with that hair and the outfit is a no too. Just watched that video. Wow her shoulder blades are protruding so much. She needs a decent meal.
Apparently she’s 5’10” in bare feet so yeah, she’s probably over 6 foot with the hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.