Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably away on one of those sales trips with work!
He’s at the gym, the only place he feels like a man. He’s walking around like he’s got a roll of carpet under each arm, oozing testosterone and barking at people. Later he’ll go home and go back to being Hinch’s witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mr grinch was is defo away! The whole “he’s in bed with a bug thing” is nonsense- he’s away & she wouldn’t say that as I’m sure him being away makes her feel vulnerable.... she wouldn’t want the army at her door - with them turning up knowing her top security buff is off the premises 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She made and sprayed the bed yesterday morning so where was he when she did that? And if she’s been nurse hinch all day surely she’d have been chatting tit about it? She must of atleast took him a cup of tea up or a pop tart so why did she not tell all her hinchers about it? I’m new here never followed her always hated her page I feel so much better now I know I’m not the only one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She made and sprayed the bed yesterday morning so where was he when she did that? And if she’s been nurse hinch all day surely she’d have been chatting tit about it? She must of atleast took him a cup of tea up or a pop tart so why did she not tell all her hinchers about it? I’m new here never followed her always hated her page I feel so much better now I know I’m not the only one
He's in the dogs bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's in the dogs bed.
You’re joking but he probably is in Henry’s room. I don’t like sharing a bed with my husband when he’s poorly. I’d kick him into the spare room too 😂. OH NO. I MAY BE AGREEING WITH THE HUNCH WHATS HAPPENING TO ME????

Reactions: 10
I keep checking insta but she’s NOT BLOCKING ME! I used to follow her but then unfollowed her and I post here so why isn’t she blocking me?? I don’t get what I’m doing wrong!! I so want to be blocked! I’m gutted I’m doing my best to be a jealous troll but it just isn’t good enough for her! How dare she ignore my jealousy like this! I need to step it up a notch clearly!!! 😤😆
Because you’re not following her. She’s not interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Babe handomes man , out of bed it’s time for your medicine ..... close your eyes while I spray you down with detol. Just call me nurse Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mr grinch was is defo away! The whole “he’s in bed with a bug thing” is nonsense- he’s away & she wouldn’t say that as I’m sure him being away makes her feel vulnerable.... she wouldn’t want the army at her door - with them turning up knowing her top security buff is off the premises 🤣
[/QUOT
Well I dont blame her for that feeling unsafe is quite scary

Reactions: 13
Call me suspicious but l dont think jamies in bed ill at all, we didnt see anything of him on sunday and she made and sprayed the bed yesterday morning more lies l reckon
Maybe he’s in the bird house 🤔

If we dont see him today Im reporting him missing 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Call me suspicious but l dont think jamies in bed ill at all, we didnt see anything of him on sunday and she made and sprayed the bed yesterday morning more lies l reckon
I had a look at her stories and I agree with you

Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch making people feel not quite good enough since 2018 (2017??!!) anxiety? OCD? people do love to diagnose themselves with mental health problems these days. Iv been diagnosed with anxiaty and OCD not self diagnosed from google but from a doctor so I’m not sure if that actually means anything anymore but at my worst I definitely wasn’t prancing about my house thinking I was queen bee and I definitely didn’t think I was “in this” with anyone I felt complete alone completely overwhelmed and spent most of the time crying and shaking. Eating Smarty’s in color order NO breaking down in floods of tears exhausted from my own thoughts freaking out because the way I’d planned the day out in my head wasn’t the exact same way the day was going YES. He’s not in the dogs bed and even if he was she must be one tit nurse “sorry your not well dear but I’m busy reading newspapers with my mum and chatting tit to my hinchers so make your own pop tarts” he must be away and I wouldn’t be shouting about being in the house in my own either but piss off with your tit dancing your non stop cackling and the videos of your blood thinning needle thing. There’s no point to any of her story’s the only thing she’s cleaned all week is her washing machine filter. Cleaning mad?? No just mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Been lurking for weeks, joined y/day, first post.
1. Jamie is "sick in bed with a bug" .. WHAT?!! In spite of all that Zoflora that kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs? .. maybe he's sick alright - sick of her.
2. There is NO WAY she has anxiety. My Daughter has crippling anxiety (on prescribed meds for it) and my bubs (adult bubs, not child) can't even get on a bus or train due to panic attacks, let alone do book signings, tv appearances etc. My bubs is too anxious to even do instastories or post pics of herself on social media.
3. I was sucked in by her at first. My Husband rescued me from the abyss, he loathed her from the start. He made me laugh when he said people would meet their demise with all the chemicals, but they'd die leaving strict instructions to spray their wreaths with Zoflora and the hearse with Febreze (too much?) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 11029

Saw this in previous thread. Hang on wait... her SISTER read an upsetting few comments on another online community which doesnt revolve around her SISTER. She then demands the whole of said community being banned and removed from the whole of the internet because her SISTER (anyone else missed its her SISTER?!) Is offended? I bet this woman is so frustrated her scrubby little admin powers stretch no further than her SISTERS facebook group. No wonder why her SISTER thinks she is holier than thou and can exploit people for what they are worth growing up with these lot. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She sounds like another daddy's little princess just like Hinch getting her own way by stamping her feet. Spoilt brats the pair of them 🖕🤬.

Reactions: 12
Maybe the Daily Telegraph might take some notice if you comment on this post
She has got to be the person I loathe most at present. She is manipulative, narcissistic and basically a sales bleep who twists people's miniscule brains into her 'world'. She uses way too many chemicals irresponsibly and encourages her sheep to do the same. She claims to have anxiety yet she's happy to bounce from TV to radio to personal appearances at shopping centres, watch her on TV, they are not the actions of one with anxiety. She is destroying mental health and her sheep in her cult are too blinkered to realise. There are many small businesses that have hand made and sent her items that she has never acknowledged nor given thanks for. I'm guessing she is now sponsored by Heinz, considering all her tins of food are all label to the front and indeed Heinz. Her stories are not of interest and just a series of sales pitches with swipe up links. The "I've had loads of you asking where to get this so here's the link" is quite simply bullshit, the "ignore the next few stories I'm updating my highlights" is again bullshit - she is just making sure all her links are still active as they only have a month shelf life to earn her £££, also when she says an item is sold out and provides another link - she isn't doing it for you, she's doing it for her bank balance. Everything she does is scripted by Gleam. Her mother and sister are vile bullies towards anyone who goes against the cult. Open your eyes and don't be manipulated by them. Head over to tattle and search for Mrs Hinch to see the truth, so far 14 feeds about her, makes for eye opening and interesting reading. Where is Jamie by the way? Not in bed with a bug that's for sure. I think she is home alone and he is away, either that or he's under the patio!

Just posted this on the comments from my fake insta account 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.