Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

HELP!
Helping my son clean his room and he's written on his folder! I said hey how do you know who this woman is and he said he watches her at his nans! Time to have words with nanny I think! Will my son be the next mario? We need to end this now 😂 my son is 5!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Has the article with her looking like Iggy Pop been removed? Taken away?

She really can't handle anything less than a glammed up photoshoot can she? Same reason why only a proffessional photographer was allowed to take pics at her "non-book" signing.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 11051

HELP!
Helping my son clean his room and he's written on his folder! I said hey how do you know who this woman is and he said he watches her at his nans! Time to have words with nanny I think! Will my son be the next mario? We need to end this now [emoji23] my son is 5!
You need to seek immediate help NOW. [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has the article with her looking like Iggy Pop been removed? Taken away?

She really can't handle anything less than a glammed up photoshoot can she? Same reason why only a proffessional photographer was allowed to take pics at her "non-book" signing.
Yes but we have screen shots. *cackle*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You need to seek immediate help NOW. [emoji23]
I can't believe it, he said it was when she was on the tv so I'm guessing this morning? How fast they get brainwashed by bullshit on TV 🤦🏻‍♀️ he remembers her name and spells it correctly but spells mummy mummee 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
God, why is she so special? She wants to act like a celebrity but cannot cope with anything that goes with it if it doesn't suit her. Everyone else in the public eye has to deal with paps and unflattering pictures being published. These aren't removed and get exposed to the same comments about outfit, weight and looks. But for her its trolling and must be removed? I really don't understand how she gets away with being such a precious little snowflake everyone else would be told to duck off and deal with it
Imagine if the royal family, or any other celeb carried on the way she does over photos.

Gosh, the filters and pro shoots make it even more jarring.

I'm not going to criticize her appearance, but everything about her is dishonest.
Thing is people WILL criticize her appearance if she decides to be completely deceptive of it. Kim Woodburn wasnt the most attractive of women but she was who she was!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 11029

Saw this in previous thread. Hang on wait... her SISTER read an upsetting few comments on another online community which doesnt revolve around her SISTER. She then demands the whole of said community being banned and removed from the whole of the internet because her SISTER (anyone else missed its her SISTER?!) Is offended? I bet this woman is so frustrated her scrubby little admin powers stretch no further than her SISTERS facebook group. No wonder why her SISTER thinks she is holier than thou and can exploit people for what they are worth growing up with these lot. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
They come off as so bleeping entitled it’s hilarious! Boo hoo, your sister doesn’t like it - thought she said herself she doesn’t read it as it’s all rubbish??? Pull your heads in and do something useful with your lives, sad sacks 🤣

Reactions: 10
She made and sprayed the bed yesterday morning so where was he when she did that? And if she’s been nurse hinch all day surely she’d have been chatting tit about it? She must of atleast took him a cup of tea up or a pop tart so why did she not tell all her hinchers about it? I’m new here never followed her always hated her page I feel so much better now I know I’m not the only one
Any normal person would step away from Instagram and look after their ill loved one

This is just my opinion but before Hinch the biggest insta cleaning account was lynsdayqueenofclean ( this is before instacleaning became so popular) . She had such handy tips but also had a handle with the whole OCD anxiety situation and explained her story and how she ended up being the way she is , which was documented long before instagram was a thing and it really bleeping bothers me that Hinch came along and makes out she has these issues .... we all get anxiety IT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE SUFFERING ANXIETY AND HAVE A PROBLEM THERE IS A bleeping DIFFERENCE !!!! I get so angry thinking about it .

I’ve never been so disgusted by someone who absolutely has nothing wrong with her except the simple feeing anxious in certain situations which is what I like to call NORMAL !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
I’ve had a quick scan and I’m like wow. Didn’t know it was that deep. People really dislike her, so many personal attacks which I think are uncalled for. But at the same time she’s making money using insta like so many other influencers and bloggers. I’ve seen people saying she’s doing links and swipe ups but if people want to buy this stuff then that’s their problem. I don’t see how she can cause someone to have mental illness that’s a bit much. We are adults and we are responsible for our own actions. I follow lots of fashion bloggers who’s style I like and they do ridiculous hauls from shops etc spending like £500. They wear £800 pound trainers and regularly do swipe ups for expensive clothes. I don’t see anyone targeting them to this extent when they are promoting extreme materialism. The woman’s making money, yeah she’s clearly not been honest but it’s her job. If people want to buy a mop for £40 then so be it. Better than getting into debt buying trainers worth more than a car. I just think attacking her for using filters which shows she’s probably very insecure and questioning her pregnancy and marriage is just plain nasty. She comes across to me as someone who knows what she’s doing, and she’s probably just making money for her child’s future. Same with Kardashian’s selling slimming tea etc that they probably don’t even use. They are rich enough as it is but It’s all about making money. If people are silly enough to buy into it then that’s on them. I cannot get over all these threads about her. Like there’s some serious hate going on. Live and let live i think.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is just my opinion but before Hinch the biggest insta cleaning account was lynsdayqueenofclean ( this is before instacleaning became so popular) . She had such handy tips but also had a handle with the whole OCD anxiety situation and explained her story and how she ended up being the way she is , which was documented long before instagram was a thing and it really bleeping bothers me that Hinch came along and makes out she has these issues .... we all get anxiety IT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE SUFFERING ANXIETY AND HAVE A PROBLEM THERE IS A bleeping DIFFERENCE !!!! I get so angry thinking about it .

I’ve never been so disgusted by someone who absolutely has nothing wrong with her except the simple feeing anxious in certain situations which is what I like to call NORMAL !!!!!!!!
I must say I really liked Lynds but she is just AD after AD now, I get you’ve gotta make that cold hard cash but... I unfollowed ages ago.

it's getting weird, almost like there's some type of protection clause around her. I'd love Jameela Jamil to get the anti Hinch bit between her teeth and do her best with the toxic influence.

It could be that any article with Hinch is advertorial rather than editorial, as in a paid for feature and gets special treatment and censorship.
I was wondering if that’s how they get around it, but then surely it should state ‘paid promotion’ or whatever it is on each page of the article or social media feature???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.