Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mrs Hinch is annoying, a lot of hype around her for not much reason but why is all this hate directed at her. What has she done that’s so bad can someone explain?

Jeez old hinchy won't like them printing that photo, she looks rough without the filters!
That's the problem with fillers, you look weird without all the make up. Facelifts can look weird in profile too, although MH is too young for that.

Reactions: 2
UOTE="Onepotatotwopotato, post: 147010, member: 2385"]
Have a look at the picture on this article, she definitely looks ill!

Would hardly call it blossoming
[/QUOTE]

She looks like the Iggy Pop puppet in the insurance adverts without the filters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Mrs Hinch is annoying, a lot of hype around her for not much reason but why is all this hate directed at her. What has she done that’s so bad can someone explain?
Please go back and read (or attempt to, have a skim) of the other threads. Someone posted a well written detailed summary a thread or two ago which will explain everything

I know you are a new member but it can get a bit tedious for everyone else to keep re explaining multiple times per thread. Also little bit annoying for people like myself who sat through and read all the threads as not to annoy with questions like this

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You need to read all the threads

Reactions: 3
The Hinch is very quiet today on her stories, I reckon she’s definitely cutting back on her posting because I’m hoping she’s buggering off in May never to be seen again. Here’s hoping anyway!

Reactions: 6
Read all the threads.

She targets the vulnerable. She lies. She cons people for expensive swipe ups up to 10x what they are worth in order to leech money from her followers.

She lied and was reluctant to come forth about her sales past.

She has made people mentally ill.

She promotes and plays on anxiety which she does not have.

She promotes bullying and gets her "army" to pick on other accounts who she feels are a threat or disagree with her methods.

Blocks women who have reached out, including a woman with stillborn children, terminally ill and women who have gotten in severe debt following her.

Her "tips" have caused injury of babies and pets. Even a vet had to issue a statement of dogs and cats dying slow poisonous deaths because of her crappy zoflora tips.

They are just some reasons. I recommend reading all threads to see why, they are more interesting than her "non-book".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The article is gone already! Anyone have the photo?
God, why is she so special? She wants to act like a celebrity but cannot cope with anything that goes with it if it doesn't suit her. Everyone else in the public eye has to deal with paps and unflattering pictures being published. These aren't removed and get exposed to the same comments about outfit, weight and looks. But for her its trolling and must be removed? I really don't understand how she gets away with being such a precious little snowflake everyone else would be told to duck off and deal with it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Hinch is very quiet today on her stories, I reckon she’s definitely cutting back on her posting because I’m hoping she’s buggering off in May never to be seen again. Here’s hoping anyway!
It's cos she's too busy stalking here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.