Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God TTLT life with lou is a scruff!! But she’s a major kiss ass to MH I bet most of these hinchers are just like her.
MH is really scraping the barrel.
#feelingposh
MH liked a grid post of hers once, in August. Was she still going by TTLT back then?

Reactions: 3
She has got to be the person I loathe most at present. She is manipulative, narcissistic and basically a sales bleep who twists people's miniscule brains into her 'world'. She uses way too many chemicals irresponsibly and encourages her sheep to do the same. She claims to have anxiety yet she's happy to bounce from TV to radio to personal appearances at shopping centres, watch her on TV, they are not the actions of one with anxiety. She is destroying mental health and her sheep in her cult are too blinkered to realise. There are many small businesses that have hand made and sent her items that she has never acknowledged nor given thanks for. I'm guessing she is now sponsored by Heinz, considering all her tins of food are all label to the front and indeed Heinz. Her stories are not of interest and just a series of sales pitches with swipe up links. The "I've had loads of you asking where to get this so here's the link" is quite simply bullshit, the "ignore the next few stories I'm updating my highlights" is again bullshit - she is just making sure all her links are still active as they only have a month shelf life to earn her £££, also when she says an item is sold out and provides another link - she isn't doing it for you, she's doing it for her bank balance. Everything she does is scripted by Gleam. Her mother and sister are vile bullies towards anyone who goes against the cult. Open your eyes and don't be manipulated by them. Head over to tattle and search for Mrs Hinch to see the truth, so far 14 feeds about her, makes for eye opening and interesting reading. Where is Jamie by the way? Not in bed with a bug that's for sure. I think she is home alone and he is away, either that or he's under the patio!

Just posted this on the comments from my fake insta account 😊
You are awesome ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Been lurking for weeks, joined y/day, first post.
1. Jamie is "sick in bed with a bug" .. WHAT?!! In spite of all that Zoflora that kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs? .. maybe he's sick alright - sick of her.
2. There is NO WAY she has anxiety. My Daughter has crippling anxiety (on prescribed meds for it) and my bubs (adult bubs, not child) can't even get on a bus or train due to panic attacks, let alone do book signings, tv appearances etc. My bubs is too anxious to even do instastories or post pics of herself on social media.
3. I was sucked in by her at first. My Husband rescued me from the abyss, he loathed her from the start. He made me laugh when he said people would meet their demise with all the chemicals, but they'd die leaving strict instructions to spray their wreaths with Zoflora and the hearse with Febreze (too much?) 😂
Welcome and I bloody love your post!

Reactions: 12
I’ve not gone into the anxiety bit previously but 🙋🏼‍♀️ Me too. Now 42, first diagnosed with anxiety at 17. Have had some absolutely crippling bouts which I wouldn’t wish on anyone. My eldest daughter has also been diagnosed with anxiety and is a recovering self harmer. It makes my blood boil to see her using ‘anxiety’ to suck people in. Mark my words that every penny she earns off the back of suffering, vulnerable people is blood money riddled with bad karma. She might be enjoying it now but it will turn around and bite her in the backside at some point. That is how karma works. So duck you Hinch, from everyone who has ever suffered the hell that is real anxiety.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t agree more!
I’m not a fan of Mrs Hinch, but these thread’s are disgusting
I think disgusting is a bit harsh, the Hinch riles people, and rightly so. I prefer to use the word passionate rather than disgusting. But getting too personal, I feel, devalues the discussion.

Reactions: 14
Ok whoever posted this on @Stella telegraph needs a high 5. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She sounds like another daddy's little princess just like Hinch getting her own way by stamping her feet. Spoilt brats the pair of them 🖕🤬.
Shes the same special snowflake who wanted the group "DaFuq" taken off facebook because it dared to screenshot really bizarre hinch inspired cleaning tips to rightfully have big holes gnawed out. Such as the lady who spilt Lenor on her tiled floor proceeded to take a photo of it ask ask a bunch of weird strangers how to "pick" it up. And the FB group was apparently "causing anxiety" and needed shutting down 😳😳😳 crying for the ban and removal whole established communities who have been there many years before Hinch has is a great example of the self importance which has been installed into these SISTERS (did the people in the back catch that Mrs Hinch is her SISTER?!) brains. They really do think they are royalty, all the winnet eating has got to their heads! 🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shes the same special snowflake who wanted the group "DaFuq" taken off facebook because it dared to screenshot really bizarre hinch inspired cleaning tips to rightfully have big holes gnawed out. Such as the lady who spilt Lenor on her tiled floor proceeded to take a photo of it ask ask a bunch of weird strangers how to "pick" it up. And the FB group was apparently "causing anxiety" and needed shutting down 😳😳😳 crying for the ban and removal whole established communities who have been there many years before Hinch has is a great example of the self importance which has been installed into these SISTERS (did the people in the back catch that Mrs Hinch is her SISTER?!) brains. They really do think they are royalty, all the winnet eating has got to their heads! 🤢🤢
The whole family are grifters. Sitting pretty with all their grifted crap.

So my comments are now getting deleted.
What happened to freedom of speech..
People are wondering the same since Hinch deletes comments on her insta posts, when here sister deletes comments and blocks people on the Facebook group, and when Amazon censored her book reviews....

Reactions: 12
Exactly freedom of speech isnt something you can switch on and off when it suits you.

People have the freedom of speech to discuss where Jamie is wether he has pneumonia on the floor or sniffing lines off a brasses tit. People have the freedom to discuss whatever they want about the Hinch.

If one put ones life up on a public platform one is now public domain and can be discussed as such.

Its called freedom of speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
it's getting weird, almost like there's some type of protection clause around her. I'd love Jameela Jamil to get the anti Hinch bit between her teeth and do her best with the toxic influence.

It could be that any article with Hinch is advertorial rather than editorial, as in a paid for feature and gets special treatment and censorship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve not gone into the anxiety bit previously but 🙋🏼‍♀️ Me too. Now 42, first diagnosed with anxiety at 17. Have had some absolutely crippling bouts which I wouldn’t wish on anyone. My eldest daughter has also been diagnosed with anxiety and is a recovering self harmer. It makes my blood boil to see her using ‘anxiety’ to suck people in. Mark my words that every penny she earns off the back of suffering, vulnerable people is blood money riddled with bad karma. She might be enjoying it now but it will turn around and bite her in the backside at some point. That is how karma works. So duck you Hinch, from everyone who has ever suffered the hell that is real anxiety.
My sad reaction was for you and your daughter suffering, I didn't want to put a laughing or love reaction for that reason, but aside from that your post is awesome x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly freedom of speech isnt something you can switch on and off when it suits you.

People have the freedom of speech to discuss where Jamie is wether he has pneumonia on the floor or sniffing lines off a brasses tit. People have the freedom to discuss whatever they want about the Hinch.

If one put ones life in on a public platform one is now public domain and can be discussed as such.

Its called freedom of speech.
This ^^^^^^^Love this! 🤣

• Heart
This poor woman cannot win can she if she uses a filter with butterflies she is called vain if she puts a silly filter on which makes her ugly and calls herself Gretel she is wrong. just give her a break yes she is making money and yes she is getting freebies and gifted stuff wouldn't we all do this if we could. I would never call anyone a troll as you are all intelligent people with an opinion but what if her husband is ill and wants a bit of privacy or as I have said earlier she may be worried to be alone in the house so told a fib to protect herself. I like what I see and here from her stories its a bit of fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.