Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNoseyParker

Chatty Member
I'm baffled as to how he can go from nothing but Ella's kitchen pouches to the food she's now making. She's literally one extreme to the other with no inbetween. Like I'm honestly confused 😂
She makes herself look like such a tit. She has admitted all along that she can’t cook and doesn’t know what she’s doing, and then over night she’s the next Annabel Carmel. I just can’t believe how she operates. She has absolutely no shame, and nothing will get in the way of her greed. The anxiety thing is the biggest load of bollocks - nobody with integrity and self-respect would behave as she does. I absolutely hate this woman and everything about her. The pair of them are a complete waste of oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

InstaFamous

She’s really wound me right up with that basket.

she was an amazing ability to make anything all about her. Imagine what it will be like for poor Ronnie growing up - do you know what I’ve made an extra special effort to do during lockdown? Treat my kids. Because the world is scary for them right now. They’re not getting to see their extended family, or their friends. I’ve not bought myself a thing; instead I’ve bought them things to cheer them up, things to play with, things to help the home school experience. I would never spend £130 on myself on ONE cream. Even the experiences she creates for him are centred around her (the books I love/I love it when he plays with what I’ve made). Ronnie is only of value to her as an extension of herself, and she’ll eventually end up pissing him aside as he becomes independent like she’s done with everything else. She makes me sick.

• Heart

PinkGinPrincess

She's got a web meeting with work today, hopefully they'll be tearing her a new one and she'll come back to her stories with her shakey voice overs while trying to act like everything is perfect in Hinch Palace

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I literally can’t deal with her today. She’s making me properly stabby! Just asked my husband if it’s too early for gin. He looked scared and said “no it’s fine! Errr if you want” and then ran off back to his office 😂
(Disclaimer - I did not make a gin.......yet)

• Haha
  • Heart

lollipop89

Funny how she mentions her being name dropped on Corrie but won’t deny that she’s had family over....

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Well that didn't bloody work as she was up at 3am this morning thinking about being on a boat that no doubt she will spray paint grey.
Screenshot_20200429-171037_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I'm baffled as to how he can go from nothing but Ella's kitchen pouches to the food she's now making. She's literally one extreme to the other with no inbetween. Like I'm honestly confused 😂

Feska

VIP Member
A little self care baaarrsket for her. Just loves herself. Thought at first she might be going to donate something ...... but no! It’s all about me me me with Grinch

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lottie25

One of them must go out shopping nearly every day, advocados don't keep well

and why does RonRon have to have such elaborate meals everyday, he isn't little Lord Fauntleroy you know Soph
There’s literally a Morrison’s at the end of the road so I reckon they do go out more than average

mammaof3

VIP Member
So she mentions an expensive gift from penguin, given yonks ago and hardly used.
Shows how self centered you are Soph, just hide away a gift and not use until you decide, in your hour of need, to do a care basket
Fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Rosiepie

VIP Member
The self care basket has really wound me up! She buys so much she forgets what she has! She’s needy, and wasteful and is quite frankly a disgrace.

• Heart

Boleynr

Chatty Member
She’s quick to mention the Corrie thing but not mentioned breaking lockdown?

Cunt.

• Heart
  • Angry

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Yes there hasn’t been any talk of ‘ Jamie’s popping to the supermarket or oh I’m getting a delivery of food, Pretty much the same as others mention no names, fridges bursting With fresh fruit And stuff with no mention of trouble getting anything! The housekeepers must be doing their shopping!

yuk Ronnieblesshims breakfast! Advocado reminds me of my old bf he used to eat it with vinegar and black pepper🤢

Nice little bowl of cereal or egg and soldiers would do why she feeding him so much crap just to give her new book content! His poor belly!
Not commented for a few threads as you lot type too fast I’ve missed three I think. But I’ve seen a few ppl on Instagram getting things sent to them!’ Chris from love island has a big hamper from m&s sent to him. Why do they never send to ppl who actually need it 😤😤😤 really annoys me

• Angry
  • Wow

Blackjack2

VIP Member
One of them must go out shopping nearly every day, advocados don't keep well

and why does RonRon have to have such elaborate meals everyday, he isn't little Lord Fauntleroy you know Soph
Yes there hasn’t been any talk of ‘ Jamie’s popping to the supermarket or oh I’m getting a delivery of food, Pretty much the same as others mention no names, fridges bursting With fresh fruit And stuff with no mention of trouble getting anything! The housekeepers must be doing their shopping!

yuk Ronnieblesshims breakfast! Advocado reminds me of my old bf he used to eat it with vinegar and black pepper🤢

Nice little bowl of cereal or egg and soldiers would do why she feeding him so much crap just to give her new book content! His poor belly!

• Haha

LoopyLu

I love how she has tried to be so like 'one of us guyzz' being like, 'ohh I haven't used much of the Diptyque body lotion because IT'S SO EXPENSIVE'....remember when she went on the beg for dyptique stuff before when she was in that hotel?! She knows exactly what she's doing... she probably hasn't used it... BECAUSE SHE HAS SO MUCH OTHER GIFTED STUFF...

She's SO insensitive!!!

As long as you are ok Soph! You crack on with your self care!! Look after number 1 like always!!!

Raydog

Chatty Member
7E578A8B-3D79-472A-BE49-B0FA794413A2.png

i saw this on twitter earlier and it’s exactly this ! Your aren’t above it grinch it’s so easy to follow we are all just learning about lockdown but it’s common bloody sense !!! And don’t get me started on those eggs 🤮

• Heart

InstaFamous

She's got a web meeting with work today, hopefully they'll be tearing her a new one and she'll come back to her stories with her shakey voice overs while trying to act like everything is perfect in Hinch Palace
She’s about to get bollocked. I can hardly wait.

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She’s just going to get away with it isn’t she?! I despair!! WTF needs to happen for her to acknowledge this story?! She’s properly got on my tits now 😡
She'll think she's got away with it but it'll be banked along with all the other misdemeanors. It'll all come out in the wash one day, she's not as clever as she thinks she is. The ego will be her undoing.

• Heart
To be honest, I'm suprised it took this long for her neighbours to go to the press. If I had to live next door to them, I'd be watching them like a hawk waiting for them to make one slip

• Haha