Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Remember way back when she used to get tesco deliveries, then when we where put in lock down she used to say Jamie had nipped out for a few essentials (a bench) and how they used to drop stuff at Ma barkers door and how strange it felt not being able to go in. All that convo suddenly stopped about 4 weeks ago when Ma Barker moved in
Newspaper article added for new members

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Spaghetti Bologmans 🥴🤢 That poor child has no hope of ever speaking properly does he? Who even talks like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Boleynr

Chatty Member
This morning’s breakfast is possibly one of the most rank things I’ve ever seen. Why the fuck can they not have cereal or toast or just normal scrambled eggs. Everything looks like it it been chewed up and shat out of lardsnomes!!!
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a fucking Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah

OMG guyzzzzz thank you for using my title! What do I win??? A raw egg avocado breakfast??? A boat??? A beach hut holiday?? Ooooh I can hardly wait for my little delivery driver to arrive! 🤗🤗🤗
You’ll find your gift in the garage that you forgot you knew was already there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I have a feeling that a “hinch it” cookbook will be next. If her sheep are stupid enough to buy a book with lines in it then they are sure to buy a cookbook from princess perfection full of shite arse recipes!

• Sick
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I can’t imagine it being quality, but I bet you it’ll be priced over the odds and the masses will flock.
it will be so basic and drab.
Look at the state of those prison tracksuits she did! Massively overpriced, limited sizes, when people got them they looked abysmal, badly made and ill-fitting, not flattering on any size or shape. She never even reposted any of her sheep wearing them did she? Unlike with the books where she encourages them to take photos and tag her so they get the chance to be reposted by their queen.

• Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
So Kenan & Kel is £1.89 per episode or £10 per series. Just shows how much money she has to burn that she can watch old Nickelodeon shows that aren’t available to stream...

(It’s also why Amazon Prime TV is pure shite....)

• Wow

Lilograce

VIP Member
My 2 year old has either rice krispies or weetabix and then either a crumpet or pancake for breakfast. That sounds really boring compared to our Ron's morning feast!
We don't do fancy breakfasts here 😂 I mean it's first thing in the morning who can actually be bothered with all that faffing?

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Just watching Philip and holly on good morning talking about people breaking lock down rules. “It was about geese crossing the road. “When it started I thought fuck me they’re going to mention Hinch.
She’s got away with it the sly old bitch

• Angry

Havingalookgirls

The coffee table being moved didn't last long did it. Pic for the gram and back in pride of place 🙄
My living room is a current shithole, and my coffee table is against a wall. My living room no longer belongs to me 😂🤷

My whole house is a shithole, my kids have destroyed every room exept the one I'm currently sat in in the corner rocking back and forth due to lack of sleep and family BBQs! My coffee table has lost a leg due to my kids thinking they are WWE members, and its currently being held up by an old pile of Argos books 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Summerrose20

Guyyyyyyz I’m still learning instagram. Last night before bed I was definitely following her (just for easiness of seeing her stories) but this morning I wasn’t following her? Has she tried to block me? I did send her a kind message last night saying she should aim her #bekind at her own hinch army :)
Yep it would seem you have been blocked. Congrats! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NellieBellie

Never have I ever encountered a more disgusting and vulgar human being in all my life. I fucking hate that repellent cunt so much! Oh my word, there is just no boundaries to her self centred ways. People are dying, losing their jobs, spiralling into debt... she makes a fucking basket for herself.

I would never tire of punching this dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The amount of juice she feeds that boy is utterly disgusting and she should be ashamed of herself.
If you wish to feed him juice and ruin his teeth, fine. But fresh water and a drop of no added sugar fruit juice would do the trick 👍
But water is best.
Omg! Two MASSIVE empty juice bottles! His poor little teeth. Good spot!

• Sad
  • Haha

Frostedwindows

She is an absolute moron! You don't give reading books to a baby. You give them baby books which are all about texture and touching and pictures. She really has no clue what to do with a baby, does she? They learn from touch, taste, visual and sounds. Did she think he was gonna pick it up and sit nicely reading it?? He can't even pick up a spoon Soph you daft bint!

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
Today
Jamie I've had an idea
What's that bubberloo
Do you thinks there's room at the side to build a little house for the boat
Let's get the boys round to have a look
Friday
A fucking big hangar with the QE2 in it ...😂
As a narcissist that she is why not call the ship Covidiot2 CI2 🤪🤣

There will be a speech and grand opening smashing a bottle of Zophflora at the hull. There will be burgers l, avocado and everything. It will be amazing guyzzzzz.

In other news who watches Sabrina the teenage witch and Keenan and Kel at 30?

• Haha

Louk

VIP Member
I was 38 when I first gave birth, is that the reason I slept through all his naps, because I'm old and fucked?

• Haha
Reactions: 26