Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm she's not tagged or hashtagged # her fave products like she usually does with her sink wank 🤔

And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the 3rd or 4th time she's cleaned the sink and oven this past week and each time she's used different products?

Screenshot_20200428-121127.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Seen someone screen shot the article about her having people round but can’t seem to find the actual one online. Has it been deleted already or am I the only one who can’t find it?!

Reactions: 3
Messaged The Witch and she blocked me 😂 so I messaged The Warlock as well!
20200428_113448.jpg
20200428_113535.jpg
20200428_113535.jpg
20200428_113448.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
Ha ha ha ha Covidiot ha ha ha ha. Ooooooo the drama. Who has been a naughty girl then. Hope this back fires on you big style Soph. I would be mortified if my neighbours hated me this much. No bloody wonder you stand in your back garden like a idiot clapping for the NHS. Even more eyes on you now love, no where to escape 👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
We’ve also gotta remember it’s pissing with rain today so she won’t get away with some of her pre recorded tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Kelly Hoppen, interior designer to the stars says karate chopping your cushions is a no no 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Surely if MOD had her influencer status trashed just for trolling, surely this has to be the end of Hinch? I know it sounds extreme, but her behaviour is putting lives at risk. MOD never killed anyone, but indirectly a Hinch BBQ actually could...

And i don't just mean food poisoning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
And I’ve been blocked by hinch. And all I asked was for her to address if in fact she has had people over for bbqs, and her not addressing it speaks of it being true!!! So yeah she is a liar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s not going to say a word about it is she? It doesn’t work for her little bubbly life so she’ll just ignore it and carry on. How the actual duck can she do that?! A national paper (using that term loosely) has outed her as a covidiot and she is saying NOTHING??!!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 32
also I’m calling it! She has had her nails done. If they are stuck ons, how come she hasn’t shown us before and after, or her even putting them on!!! The amount of “cleaning” she does, I’m 100% sure they wouldn’t stay on xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ooh what have I missed? I haven’t read the last thread it went by so fast. Ooh I hope this is true and she’s been caught having people over. This could be her downfall. Her sheep will still defend her though
There's an article in the online version of The Sun saying her neighbours have seen her having BBQ's with people who don't live in her house. I've messaged them to ask them to address it and naturally she blocked me! Not that I care about her, but if she's having people around, her sheep will naturally follow and that potentially could be catastrophic.

Reactions: 16
Am holding out for the Daily Mail to run the covidiot article in the sidebar of shame, wouldn't it be fun to have Stacey up there with some crafty DIY alongside Soph and her lockdown flouting family BBQ's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Am holding out for the Daily Mail to run the covidiot article in the sidebar of shame, wouldn't it be fun to have Stacey up there with some crafty DIY alongside Soph and her lockdown flouting family BBQ's.
It would be like Christmas, Birthday and the end of lock down all rolled into one! 🍾🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
you know Stacey is laughing in her house (probably ROFL literally?) about this Sun article

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There's an article in the online version of The Sun saying her neighbours have seen her having BBQ's with people who don't live in her house. I've messaged them to ask them to address it and naturally she blocked me! Not that I care about her, but if she's having people around, her sheep will naturally follow and that potentially could be catastrophic.
I’ve just seen the article on the last thread. The fact that she won’t comment and she’s blocked you all points to her being guilty.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.