Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
Messaged The Witch and she blocked me 😂 so I messaged The Warlock as well!
20200428_113448.jpg
20200428_113535.jpg
20200428_113535.jpg
20200428_113448.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I know it’s super early for a new thread suggestion but I have a sneaking suspicion this one is going to fill up quickly!! (And I haven’t had a go for a while...)

Thread suggestion:

This COVIDIOT story won’t go away. If Ma Barker’s staying; why don’t you just say?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

InstaFamous

I doubt it, else she would be posting pics of the BBQ and screenshots of her facetiming the fam. The fact she was radio silence over there suggests they were round. The stupid cow🤦‍♀️
she’s probably spending all day searching for the perfect Beyoncé song to change the lyrics too to support her denial of the bbq story.

“to the left, to the left,
All your neighbours staring at the fence to the left,
In the garden, BBQ stuff,
Kindly #gifted, so please don’t touch.
And keep talking that mess that’s fine,
Call the Sun and they’ll put it online,
All the Hinchcliffes enjoying the sun
Rules don’t apply to these extra special ones.

Standing in the backyard
Breaking lockdown like a fool
Talkin' 'bout, how Instas never seen someone as brilliant as you
The neighbours are twisted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Who is PTWM? 👀
Part Time Working Mummy, who doesn't actually work part time and barely parents her kids and stepkids. Stole another woman's husband and children, sold herself as an ambassador for DA but in reality does fuck all, took donations from her followers via PayPal in order to carry out the supposed DA work but if you ask where the money has gone she calls you a troll and blocks you (while walking around with braces, designer clothes, house full of expensive bits and pieces etc). Now selling her soul to anyone who will pay her on Instagram. Have a look at her threads!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Newbsie

Imagine losing your cleaning / social media crown all over some Birdseye frozen burgers, chilli sauce nachos and a milky bar cheesecake on the George Foreskin. I’m actually howling here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
I work in PR .....even though it’s the scummy sun, trust me they have proof. It’s not worth getting sued over a pissy story like this. They will have proof that they probably couldn’t use publicly due to privacy laws....but they would use it in court if needs be. This is a nightmare for her....I hope she has good PR representation and advice! If you’re listening Zophlora....now would be a good time to eat a bit of humble pie......even if you haven’t got the balls to apologise (which I’m guessing you havent)....then do something nice for the NHS, like really nice. Make some scrubs or something maybe out of pissy old twigs, some cheap ikea shit and some grey spray paint? Seriously, do something!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

bellaboo1983

Today's cleaning is all pre recorded....look.how sunny it is outside in her videos! I'm just down the road and its pissing it down here, proper grim weather!
Maybe both her and Barry should fly free together now....meltdown in 3,2,1.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I’ve said it before il say it again why is every meal an absolute concoction!!! Give the kid a ham sandwich and some quavers 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Huffchug

VIP Member
C859438F-6B65-4BD8-A56B-7908B95322F2.jpeg

well we dropped a clanger here guys, how did we miss that one?
Ps Soph, stop using the #bekind hashtag you absolute cretin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70