Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've lurked here forever but never posted, although I had to about this.

I liked a "negative" comment yesterday on Hinch's gridpost, I think it was the one from the lady who's Mum had died... woke up this morning to check if she'd addressed the situation yet and I can't see any of her posts.

She's blocked me. For. Liking. A. Comment.
Welcome to the club

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She blocked me on my second Instagram account! I replied back to the pic of her saying she feels like a chef, my reply was “yeah a lying one, hope you don’t clap thursday! And I definitely hope you son don’t grow up and be as arrogant as you” blocked within 6 minutes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My hub works in construction, it’s like they’ve had there own rules to carry on as normal 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I’ve a family member who’s been working still, very hard to keep social distancing. I was in Asda yesterday and a group of workers all shoulder bashing each other chatting about something, I thought just because work together don’t give you immunity. Was watching a carer on tv other day and she cuddled the old person she was sat next to, again I thought no this is wrong! Asymptomatic ppl are the biggest problem atm.

Reactions: 9
My husband is asthmatic, but didn’t receive a letter so having to go back next week 🥺
I don't think asthmatics got letters? Im sever asthmatic, get between 3&7 chest infections a yr etc on three diff inhalers (one pf which is prescribed to people with COPD) and i didn't get one? No one i know with asthma did actually?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.