Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hinch army won't even care, or will find some sort of reasoning for this blatant hypocrisy! "She's a normal human being like the rest of us - she's so relatable!"
Umm no, she has a following of 3.3 million people and has a DUTY to influence her audience properly

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Parttimeworkingmummy- what the duck is wrong with her teeth!!! I think she needs more than just braces, I would have them all pulled and have fakes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This says it all doesn’t it! If it wasn’t true surely you’d comment and say it was bullshit! But we knew long ago she wasn’t abiding the rules! If she dares have the audacity to clap after this! She’s disgusting! We all want to see our families and friends. I havnt seen my family for 5 weeks. It’s just me and my son at home. I live 2 minutes from my mam, it would be so easy for me to just pop round! But I won’t! And it’s killing me! As I’m sure it is everyone who is sticking to the rules! It’s so bleeping selfish! ESPECIALLY when you have a young bleeping baby!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell! Them teeth! She’s like a meth addict! She needs to get on the blower to our Soph to get her veneer guys number
Oh she would bleeping LOVE to be in Sophie and Stacey's gang, she's absolutely DESPERATE to be bigger than she is. Every time she tries they both totally ignore her though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Time to make us some lunch"? They really don't give a duck do they? I can't believe this! If I'd been accused of having people around I'd be absolutely defending myself because we all know that's completely wrong don't we?

They have no moral compass between them and they are devoid of any ethical standards.
What a horrible picture that was of all three of them. It’s like she is saying we are a team and duck you all. She really is trash. And Sophie my kitchen is much bigger and better than your crappy kitchen and my neighbours like me so shove that up your arse you manky twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Coincidence really that Saturday Just gone (her day off) Tracey ‘posted’ her stick on nails and she also received her squirrel table the same day.. I believe the article, I think she had her sister, Tracey and the niece round .. the sun wouldn’t of just plucked this story out of thin air!!!
No wonder she doesn’t post about missing any of them, because as much as she does lie to say your missing your family to keep up with the sharade of not seeing them, when infect you are is disgusting

Reactions: 34
She's not only putting everyone in danger - but poor Ronnie and Jamie will have NO immune system to fight off the virus from all the bleeping chemicals she uses

Reactions: 27
Explains why she doesn't clap outside her front door doesn't it? Her neighbours all dislike her and would probably confront her - she can't have that going on Instagram.

Reactions: 44
We must watch all the same people! 😂 KDIL is absolutely revolting, I sometimes feel a bit gippy watching her! 🤢
she makes me gip more than onslow does and that’s saying something. imagine how embarrassed her kids are with the photos she posts 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This says it all doesn’t it! If it wasn’t true surely you’d comment and say it was bullshit! But we knew long ago she wasn’t abiding the rules! If she dares have the audacity to clap after this! She’s disgusting! We all want to see our families and friends. I havnt seen my family for 5 weeks. It’s just me and my son at home. I live 2 minutes from my mam, it would be so easy for me to just pop round! But I won’t! And it’s killing me! As I’m sure
^ this 👏🏻 I’d give anything to see my family and have my husband come home and she flounces around breaking the rules and completely ignoring it
It’s on daily mail online too
i couldn’t find it on daily mail

Reactions: 10
If any of her neighbours are on here please keep outing her and selling the stories as so far no ones listening! First was the story about how fed up her neighbour is as it’s always blocked off with delivery vans to her house, now breaking this big Covid rule and risking lives!!! But still no ones taking any notice

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If any of her neighbours are on here please keep outing her and selling the stories as so far no ones listening! First was the story about how fed up her neighbour is as it’s always blocked off with delivery vans to her house, now breaking this big Covid rule and risking lives!!! But still no ones taking any notice
Take photos too !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Took my eye of two year old to hoover, she managed to get hair caught in battery operated toy car, requiring a diy hair cut. Gave car back to her to play with, low and behold she did it again. Now taken off her before she ends up bald. Moral of the story, you cant have a clean and tidy house with a toddler!!! Take note soph!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.