Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good, it'll keep her on her toes a bit more when it comes to the lies. She's got no-one to blame but herself. If she'd just admitted from the outset she had her Mum staying with them. Hilarious she's been publicly outed as a covidiot.
Couldn’t agree more. I’m pretty sure her mother is there, but it isn’t against the rules as long as they’ve been isolating together from the start, so there was really no need for her to lie about it.

It does sound like these neighbours have spotted more than just her mother though, that article makes it sound like multiple people have been going round. Could be an explaination for the ‘days off’ on Saturday, perhaps that’s when she’s been having these barbecues!

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Am I right this all started just because that mum said she didn’t want to follow a few mentioned because they’re not her kind of people? How is that being a troll lmao? Who would want to follow, fake, lying, stealing , cheating people?

Reactions: 41
House will be on the market by the end of the week

Who is gonna buy it now she's messed up the layout and put that stupid 'Drive-Thru' in it??? 🤭🤣🤣🤣 Surely she's devalued it?

She couldn't even part with a kitchen (she had to hoard it at her parents) so there's no way she'll leave the house, her 1st house they saved up for...... One day we will wake up to stories "omg guyzzzzz can you believe the winds last night and Iv woke up to my house in this beautiful field with its own lake guyzzzzz, omg how did that happen to lil ol me, I'm just Sophie guyzzzzzz, look no neighbours guyzzzzzz" 🏡🌪🏞🏝

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Here she goes again, with her tit video editing, thinking she’s a pro. Yawn fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Normally... Being from where I am, I'd say don't believe anything written in the Scum (JFT96). However.. I can fully believe this is true. Probably the only paper unscrupulous enough to not give a tit about ruffling hers and gleams feathers by reporting it.
Same! bleeping hate the s*n (jft96) but I'm here for this small clipping. They're normally so far up her arse too, from what I see here!!!

Reactions: 30
A LYING CHEATING FRAUD, vile women, as are most of these so called 'influencers' /Instagramers 🤮 🤮 🤮
I do think PTWM is the bleeping worst. Hinch may be awful at labelling her posts as #gifted #ad, and not telling anyone she gets money from the swipe ups, but PTWM literally asked her followers to put money directly into her pockets to help victims of DA. Even Grinch isn't that brazen (although she probably kicks herself that she didn't think of it first)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She keeps making out she lives in some rural country village! I used to live near Maldon in a village which had just a small community volunteer shop which sold the basics.
Maldon was the place we drove to every week to do a shop because it had a huge tesco extra, a Woolworths, a busy high street and McDonalds!
It was like going to the big smoke for us.
She is such a liar, I do not believe anything she says and her Instagram is just a platform for selling her ads, making money and showing off her gifted loot.

Reactions: 39
Bless you Sophie is your brain frazzled from constantly cleaning the hob, why not have a day off and have all the family round for a barbecue, you deserve it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have so much to do but I daren’t take my eyes off this thread for a second!! Arghhhhhh!!! 🤦‍♀️
Me too hahahahah anybody want to do a Tattle audiobook or podcast so I can listen to the hateful trolling while I’m doing boring adult tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bless you Sophie is your brain frazzled from constantly cleaning the hob, why not have a day off and have all the family round for a barbecue, you deserve it 😂
Her brain is probably frazzled from a the chemicals she's been inhaling for the last couple of years.

Quick shout out for the pissy hoover on the kitchen worktop!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
With any luck after today, she can kiss that goodbye! If I were a brand I wouldn’t wanna touch her with a barge pole after being outed as a COVIDIOT!!!
I think that’s why she was dieting so hard a few months ago. I think this was all done then and she’s been wearing the pieces around the house in stories and stuff and will be like you can now buy these guysss it’s my clothing line blah blah blah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh my gosh, this one's going to be a big one guyzzzz! I thought I'd watch all of her stories and have a fat rant!

So, here goessss....

So the nails, 'i haven't had my nails done guyzzz', no for starters, you have had your nails done, good old relatable Soph, you good old bail tech has sent you some to do them. So you have had them done. I don't see why she's wasting her money on custom made stick ons. Ive had them before and they stick just the same as shop bought stick ons.

The bird. It's dead Soph. Your next door neighbors cat got it, or its stomach got so bloated, from your breadcrumbs, it popped! Jokes. Buy seriously she'd take credit for the world surviving Covid because she asked people to stay strong. She's absolutely delusional. The most self centred, self obsessed person I have ever ever ever come across! I'm surprised she didn't take the bird into her garage to keep it as a pet, just for content!

Screenshot_2020-04-28-11-54-58-92.png

And last, but certainly not least, and the most bizarre....
'Does anyone feel like their brain is slightly frazzled from doing the same thing'

Yes Zoph, we all do, but you certainly don't. As your routine hasn't changed in the slightest. The only places you ever went were to your mum's, b&m and home bargains, which I think you're still going to anyway, considering I don't recall you saying you miss going to any of them! Also just noticed, when she asks questions, to her cult, she NEVER puts question marks, because she doesn't really give a damb, because they're rhetorical questions, as we all know what happens when people disagree with Queen Selfish. She also doesn't care about the responses she gets. The amount of people I've seen doing those 'ask me abythibg' things on insts, she never does it. I've never ever seen her connect with her following in an intimate way. She rarely replies to people unless, that is, of course they're telling her how amazing she is and she just replied with 'thanks guyyysss'

Screenshot_2020-04-28-11-55-22-86.png

Sorry for my rant everyone. I seem to be getting more and more angry and frustrating the further into the pregnancy I am getting, that coupled with being locked indoors with a ten and two year old, with next to nothing to do other than wind myself up by watching this morons insta stories, makes for Ranty McRantington (Oooh I think I want to change my name to that! Is it possible to change your name? Mines so boring compared to your lots funny ones!) over here to go a bit OTT! Hope all you Tattlers are well? Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
oh to be a fly on the wall right now!
I imagine she’s like Nicki Graham when she’s on a rant!
I always imagine her holding on to her sink kicking her kick boards and screeching when she has a meltdown. ‘duck you tattle keep outing me!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have you noticed she doesn’t squeegee her hob any more? Maybe she realised was doing it more harm than good. She also takes the extractor fab cover off too as I can’t imagine all the cleaning fluid that was falling in there was doing that any good either. Once again she won’t admit to what she was doing was wrong she’ll just stop doing it. But how many people have ruined their induction hobs coz they followed her?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.