Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught up and read the article and wow. Just WOW.
Saint Soph has been rumbled, hopefully this’ll open some hincher eyes....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Part Time Working Mummy, who doesn't actually work part time and barely parents her kids and stepkids. Stole another woman's husband and children, sold herself as an ambassador for DA but in reality does duck all, took donations from her followers via PayPal in order to carry out the supposed DA work but if you ask where the money has gone she calls you a troll and blocks you (while walking around with braces, designer clothes, house full of expensive bits and pieces etc). Now selling her soul to anyone who will pay her on Instagram. Have a look at her threads!
Im tempted, but I'll never catch up here if i do that! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine losing your cleaning / social media crown all over some Birdseye frozen burgers, chilli sauce nachos and a milky bar cheesecake on the George Foreskin. I’m actually howling here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Can someone confirm the article is still their? I looked on the sun website and couldn't find it

Reactions: 1
Part Time Working Mummy, who doesn't actually work part time and barely parents her kids and stepkids. Stole another woman's husband and children, sold herself as an ambassador for DA but in reality does duck all, took donations from her followers via PayPal in order to carry out the supposed DA work but if you ask where the money has gone she calls you a troll and blocks you (while walking around with braces, designer clothes, house full of expensive bits and pieces etc). Now selling her soul to anyone who will pay her on Instagram. Have a look at her threads!
Brilliant description, love it! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you tattlers the Covidiot gods have saved me from looking elsewhere for my amusement. I should have kept the faith, Hinch has truly sinned. I'm settling down on full alert as I'm back home now the government have established/are establishing all the Nightingale hospitals it seems like they don't have any patients in most of them so we don't need to do any more procurement stuff. Looks like all the daft folks aren't named Hinch. Wtf they don't move all Covid folks into them and use the other hospitals as usual I don't know but my boss said that sort of thinking was way above our pay grade and he was a bloody senior civil servant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone confirm the article is still their? I looked on the sun website and couldn't find it
Yes she’s under ‘covidiot 2’ in the Georgia tofolo (whatever her name is) article

Keep sharing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes she’s under ‘covidiot 2’ in the Georgia tofolo (whatever her name is) article

Keep sharing!
Ah thanks so she's not even a big enough star to get her own article. That's gonna sting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Well well well, so there are more than two people who would eat those tit burgers!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
oh to be a fly on the wall right now!
I imagine she’s like Nicki Graham when she’s on a rant!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I genuinely don’t know how people follow these instagrammers and find them likeable. I think Hinch is as false as her nails, PTWM is just a no from me and KDIL nearly made my eyes bleed with the amount of scrambled beg on toastness going on on her page. They need a day off! I’m purely on Hinchs for tattle purposes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she not doing that stupid Flash challenge?
I am sure the challenge is fit with flash or something isn't it?

Since Sophie not fit (either aesthetically or athletically) I am sure Trading Standards would be ALLLL OWA that! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

oh to be a fly on the wall right now!
I imagine she’s like Nicki Graham when she’s on a rant!
Oh i loved that!!
WHO.... IS.... SHEEEEEEE!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder if her neighbours have been sat monitoring who’s coming & going, since they’re claiming that people who don’t live there are going round! 😂
If she’s seen that article I bet it will be driving her mad trying to work out who’s been watching her! 😂
Good, it'll keep her on her toes a bit more when it comes to the lies. She's got no-one to blame but herself. If she'd just admitted from the outset she had her Mum staying with them. Hilarious she's been publicly outed as a covidiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
hmm I followed the amyplusbabies lady and have been liking a few comments here and there - today I have had 3 cleaning/home accounts follow me that are all followed by Hinch. I wonder if I'm in for some abuse?? :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.