Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am Lolling so hard at COVID-BBQ!!! What a pair of utter hypocrites..... She better not clap this week seriously.. Jamie sent to the shop for essential burgers and chicken for the bbq on Saturday. Ma Barker probably got pissed and knocked over the Urns!!
Sorry I missed this!! Whats this all about? Xx

Reactions: 4
So in my pre-Tattle days Hinch was never really on my radar, its only since reading these fact filled threads that I have found out soooo much about her.

Am I right in thinking her own sister is a paramedic?! Are they estranged or something cos why else has she not had a word with Zoph and told her to NOT HOST BBQS!

Also both my siblings work in a hospital and I am so bleeping proud of them. Why is she not shouting it from her rooftop that her sis is a key worker putting her life on the line for others?! I would be!

Utter cockwomble of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I am sure the challenge is fit with flash or something isn't it?

Since Sophie not fit (either aesthetically or athletically) I am sure Trading Standards would be ALLLL OWA that! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh i loved that!!
WHO.... IS.... SHEEEEEEE!!
WHERE DID YOU FIND HER??
IN THE GARAGE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg just read that article covidiot 2 what a bleeping twit 😂 thinks shes better than everyone else and rules dont apply to her 10ft arse

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So in my pre-Tattle days Hinch was never really on my radar, its only since reading these fact filled threads that I have found out soooo much about her.

Am I right in thinking her own sister is a paramedic?! Are they estranged or something cos why else has she not had a word with Zoph and told her to NOT HOST BBQS!

Also both my siblings work in a hospital and I am so bleeping proud of them. Why is she not shouting it from her rooftop that her sis is a key worker putting her life on the line for others?! I would be!
Because then it takes the limelight off her, and we all know that she has to be the centre of attention, even though she has crippling anxiety.

Allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soph your brains frazzled because you've been caught out! Not because your doing the same thing over and over: because let's face it, it's what you did before lockdown you stupid mare!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Brain frazzled from doing the same thing?! I wish!! Trying to work from home, keep a house, deal with elderly parents etc? I wish all I had to think about was cleaning my hob over and over!!

Reactions: 29
Replying to previous thread about scum newspaper(s):

Yeah I agree the sun is absolute scum but don't you think all the celebs use that to their advantage when called out on crappy behaviours they play the "newspapers lies" card and now they use the "haven't the newspaper learned from CF & others suicides" card and post #BeKind everywhere to distract from their actual crappy behaviour they have been caught out doing.

I'm not trivialising or mocking mental health and suicides as I have a lot of experience in it through work and sadly personal & family experiences too, fact of the matter is it's a build up of events and emotions over a period of time usually, but it's now thrown about by celebs and their armies when they receive any negative press these days so basically they want to get away with doing whatever the f*ck they want and no one can call them out on their lies, manipulation & crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if her neighbours have been sat monitoring who’s coming & going, since they’re claiming that people who don’t live there are going round! 😂
If she’s seen that article I bet it will be driving her mad trying to work out who’s been watching her! 😂
House will be on the market by the end of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Today's cleaning is all pre recorded....look.how sunny it is outside in her videos! I'm just down the road and its pissing it down here, proper grim weather!
Maybe both her and Barry should fly free together now....meltdown in 3,2,1.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Did she not show us her cleaning the toaster the other day? Her account is like ground hog day. So boring. I imagine she is having a major breakdown behind the scenes

Reactions: 42
Normally... Being from where I am, I'd say don't believe anything written in the Scum (JFT96). However.. I can fully believe this is true. Probably the only paper unscrupulous enough to not give a tit about ruffling hers and gleams feathers by reporting it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Because then it takes the limelight off her, and we all know that she has to be the centre of attention, even though she has crippling anxiety.

Allegedly.
True..so sad but true :(

Though having read through some of her kool-aid drinking followers comments they'd probably just congratulations her on how much of a hero her sister turned out because she is related to Zoph.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Almost finished breakfast? Really? Yet the only mess on him is a tiny bit of something on his lip in the first picture! Oh Sophie. Seriously! I don't have the mindset for your lies and games today! I'll end up coming down there, walking through a puddle, on my way to your front door, walking mud through your house, giving sloth a slap, Henry some lettuce and letting Robbie have some spag bol to eat HIMSELF, whilst I hold you back to prevent you feeding/cleaning him until he's not just finished it, but enjoyed playing with it too, and hopefully throwing some around your dining area!

🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_2020-04-28-11-49-30-90.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.