Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bird's eye advert- about learning to live together and getting through it. (may not be completely correct, was too busy reading here)

So our Sophie has gone to bed, with her tail between her legs no doubt. Jamie boy is in for it tonight, get yourself in the garage pal she is gonna be having a witch fit.

Another day done and another wheel has fell off, let's see what tomorrow brings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she first became insta "famous" I started a thread on mumsnet about her. I said she's ok but a bit cringy and the people who follow her are a bit mad. What do others think? It filled to 1000 pretty quick and about 70% said they didn't get it either.
THEN a post comes in from Sophie herself 😂 (or so it claimed. Could have been one of her nutjob hinchers) saying she does actually read these forums and it's very hurtful what everyone has said and people should be ashamed of themselves. Or something along those lines. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Does nobody else take the little shampoos from the hotels? They are there for us to use after all, it’s not like they can give the next person your one
Shampoo yes, but not glass jars with bath salts in!
[/QUOTE]

She added the bath salts to the glass jar herself I think. I was talking about the Disneyland bottles

Reactions: 4
Oh god two teenage 'hinchers' have started commenting on a certain account sticking up for her I honestly despair 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Guyyyyz did I get the next thread title? I feel like Soph on eBay delivery day (aka every damn day)

Getting excited 😆😆

Well this is the winner now at 52

I give up
can someone do a tally on page 50 or 1000 posts
as Regina is now in the lead on 55

Reactions: 2
Finally caught up. These threads move so fast. I can’t believe she changed her quote. That’s what I love about us gorgeous trolls we always screen shot the tit out of her post 😂😂 no hiding from us soph. I’m on the fence about what tomorrow will bring I don’t think it’s gonna be a big as we would like. Every time she gets caught for something she has a day of manic posting to try and avoid it and then the next day it’s business as usual. Her sheep think it’s fake news anyway so I’m not sure if this is really going to effect her in a negative way. I don’t hate Sophie but I do dislike her and all she stands for and I really dislike her hinchers, they are the real trolls. And I think she’s more afraid of them then she is of us. But I do hope her crown falls. She’s a millionaire and both her and Jamie are still young enough to go back to work so if all this stops it’s not like she’s gonna be down the job centre signing on. She probably has enough money to last a while. Personally I think she’s dodge another bullet but it would be nice if once justice was severed with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Finally caught up. These threads move so fast. I can’t believe she changed her quote. That’s what I love about us gorgeous trolls we always screen shot the tit out of her post 😂😂 no hiding from us soph. I’m on the fence about what tomorrow will bring I don’t think it’s gonna be a big as we would like. Every time she gets caught for something she has a day of manic posting to try and avoid it and then the next day it’s business as usual. Her sheep think it’s fake news anyway so I’m not sure if this is really going to effect her in a negative way. I don’t hate Sophie but I do dislike her and all she stands for and I really dislike her hinchers, they are the real trolls. And I think she’s more afraid of them then she is of us. But I do hope her crown falls. She’s a millionaire and both her and Jamie are still young enough to go back to work so if all this stops it’s not like she’s gonna be down the job centre signing on. She probably has enough money to last a while. Personally I think she’s dodge another bullet but it would be nice if once justice was severed with her.
How did she change it?

Reactions: 1
I'm guessing she definitely won't be having a day off anytime soon just to try and prove a point!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I call for tomorrow a big old fake anxiety attack kinda day with am missing my parents and niece
And be kind quotes thrown in there with a day off socials 🤔

Reactions: 15
Well I must say this thread has been on fireee today and I've loved it 🤣
Can't believe she hasn't put a statement out yet denying everything or will that come tomorrow along with the neck rubbing and looking to the side 🙄
On another note I follwed amyplusbabies and she seems so sweet and even took the time to reply to my message. Hope she gets lots of follows from here as she says good things about us bastard tattle trolls. Atv guyzzz
I spoke to Amy today too, showed my support for that awful treatment from the Hinch trolls 😡

Reactions: 15
She's a fraud!!!!!! Set up a bank account for her sheeples to deposit money for supposedly helping DV victims, ask her where the money is and straight away you will be blocked, she's vile on every level.
This has bugged me all day...

I use to work in a bank and if you raise money for charity you have to have a Charity a/c with a registration number etc.
You have the right if you have donated money to ask where it has spent/used/donated for. She has no right to block these people!!
I use to have a friend who ‘raised money’ for her disabled daughter. She was donated a lump sum of money by a close friend for sensory lights. When the friend asked her months down the line where the lights were she went silent, lied and blocked her out of her life!
These people boil my piss!!!!

Reactions: 11
Flack would be furious at the likes of Hinch using the #BeKind movement considering Flacks every move was ripped to pieces in national press she couldn’t as much as fart without being tortured but hinch gets a mention in a z listers S*n article and it gets buried, and no doubt she is acting as though she’s being victimised!!!!

Reactions: 21
Shampoo yes, but not glass jars with bath salts in!
She added the bath salts to the glass jar herself I think. I was talking about the Disneyland bottles
[/QUOTE]

I think she was #gifted that DisneyLand trip and she was in Castle Suite, don't think it was 1 of the 2 really expensive rooms you can book but she definately had a room near them so think the Disney toiletries are complimentary plus you can buy Disney toiletries in America in the Disney shops inside the theme parks and some online on the USA website so maybe you can buy them in the stores in Disneyland Paris too? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Although I bet she got chatting to many cast members and deliveratly hinted at who she is and her platform & followers on insta so was probably #gifted loads of little items like those bottles, I bet she has a never ending supply in her Narnia cupboard, cos she's too greedy & selfish to share and do hampers or gifts to get followers. I reckon she gets gifted say 100 of them, she will give quite a few to her niece and then a few to Ma & Sis then a couple to her closest friends then keep the rest to herself. I definately think she has MH issues and it involves controlling issues and developing attachments to objects and the things she is given, hoarding is a MH condition and while she isn't your stereotypical dirty house a mess unable to to the bedroom type hoarder she is definately displaying signs of hoarding. It's kind of sad really

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.