Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, taking down her first quote for the day, which very obviously was aimed at Tattle shows she's definitely rattled.

Boo hoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thing is, Hinch won't address it as it is just a minor box in an article about a "bigger celeb" and she would just be drawing attention to it and showing her twattish followers that she is breaking lockdown. Some would defend her, but a significant amount would be likely to unfollow, plus a denial would also give more papers room to put up articles about her denying it, bringing more attention to it. Gleam aren't stupid, they would've told her to ignore it as much as possible to hopefully contain it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
[
Just checked out ptwm saw a piece called shagging dogs WTAF. With the kids clapping said shagging dogs. Who is kdil?
I watched this, how on earth has she got over 300,000 followers 🤔 Kneedeepinlife

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wonder what the pillow talk will be like tonight between grinch and guns?? ‘You fucked up’ ‘no you fucked up’ ‘bleeping captain birdseye fucked up’ it is ronnielonglegseatingcurryandswigingciderandsmokingacigarbeinglikethelittledudeoffamilyguysfault’who knows??? Jesus I would rather have my bank account any day than the grinches 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've sent the article to a few daily mail reporters I found as it's pissed me off. Hopefully more will pick up on it. Every other 'celeb' gets outed for crappy things they do so don't see why she is so special.
Well yes and she’s not as famous I don’t think or I certainly hope. Can’t really compare the 2 situations but she keeps on quoting #bekind which came from the terribly sad Caroline Flack upset 😭😭😭😭 Anyhow her personal private domestic behind closed doors with her BF was plastered across the press 😭 Were those 2 carrying on in her own home really hurting anyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think so but yet there’s a chance Hinch is causing all kinds of problems with all her non essential bleeping parcels & endless shop runs for utter shite & encouraging 3.3 million others to copy her nonsense on the gram. Topped off by family shenanigans now so yeah she should be outed 🤬

Reactions: 17
It doesn’t prove anything though. The way she faffs with those beds every morning and coats them in chemicals, you’d think chicken strip didn’t sleep in the other spare room. But we know he does.

Until she FaceTimes her mum and dad together and posts screenshots, I will think Ma Barker is there. Her poor dad being alone for months on end, so unfair. I’d never leave one parent isolated like that. But then we know Grinch is number one on planet Hinch.
Don’t know if it’s been said already but when they visited her parents with Ronnie she made a sign for Ronnie to hold saying hello grandad but it didn’t mention nanny

I did think that, and also about the jar too. Two stolen items in two stories! Really perfect role model material. Not that we all don't do it, but we don't all pretend to be perfect peters for the gram!
Does nobody else take the little shampoos from the hotels? They are there for us to use after all, it’s not like they can give the next person your one

Reactions: 12
Well yes because unless her neighbours have evidence or come forward there is no proof sadly
Even if there is no evidence gossip can ruin a reputation.

“It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.”—Benjamin Franklin

I don't think ther above relates to Sophzz as she hasn't done any good deeds but it kind of fits

I suspect she'e been on the phone with gleam and they are planning on releasing some sweetener tomorrow whiuch grinch will have to grin and bear it
or if not she'll act as if nothing has happened

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her neighbours have grassed her to the newspapers for having her family around during lockdown. She had articles in the sun about it today 😂 so now she’s shitting through the eye of a needle but still can’t bring herself to tell the bleeping truth for once in her boring life
OMG. Thank you. This has made my day, week, month, year and life 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does nobody else take the little shampoos from the hotels? They are there for us to use after all, it’s not like they can give the next person your one
[/QUOTE]
Shampoo yes, but not glass jars with bath salts in!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep - I paid for them so they come home with me, the hubby even brings them home when he works away, I'm a tight-arse me
The cleaning staff only throw them anyway

Reactions: 9
I need to know what’s gone on, I’ve stepped away for a couple of weeks due to my partner having a motorcycle accident and I’ve obviously missed something major. Please can someone update me? Thank you 😊
I'm so sorry to hear about your partner, I do hope he's doing well x 🥰 ❤

What a horrible picture that was of all three of them. It’s like she is saying we are a team and duck you all. She really is trash. And Sophie my kitchen is much bigger and better than your crappy kitchen and my neighbours like me so shove that up your arse you manky twit.
Ooh I'd love to see it, I'm a complete interiors addict! :love: Pics pics pics!:D:love:;)

And just to keep it on topic - Sophie, you're a knob. I would dearly love to see my family and friends, but like most awful Tattle trolls ;) I am abiding by the Government rules for lockdown. Anyone who doesn't is a knob. ATV.

If it's incorrect news, Sophie love, go and deny the Sun story. I dare you! Ah go on, go on, go on, go on ... I'm waiting with my cuppa tay :coffee: (as another well known Begster :poop: would say!).:coffee:

This picture needs posting in every thread :poop::poop::poop:

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 16.52.18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.