Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she say that ..... yeah I saw her on heels on a dog walk she wasn’t out long either which I thought was strange
Yeah she’s said before when she’s showed off new boots... she said she doesn’t wear heels coz she can’t walk in them lol

• Angry
Reactions: 7
There have been loads of stories in the press, accompanied by pictures, showing bell ends breaking the rules on gatherings at parks, beaches etc so if someone did have a screen shot why can’t it be posted?
I think because that is a public place and her garden is her own private property.

She's deffo shitting herself....she's putting gifted on everything 🤣🤣
And I think this is why she’s replying to people from over a year ago so she can be good, old Sophie and they can get excited because the one and only Mrs Hinch @ them! 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if her neighbours have been sat monitoring who’s coming & going, since they’re claiming that people who don’t live there are going round! 😂
If she’s seen that article I bet it will be driving her mad trying to work out who’s been watching her! 😂
What are we talking about? What’s going on? Please 😁 I missed the last thread...had some very unexpected news so wasn’t really with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What are we talking about? What’s going on? Please 😁 I missed the last thread...had some very unexpected news so wasn’t really with it.
The S*n printed a tiny little article saying she’d been spotted having family over and not social distancing. She ignored it all day and is now awake at 3.45. (As am I, pot, kettle) Now personally it’s because i’m crippled with anxiety, she probably set an alarm for this storyline!

also whoever called bingo on her ‘upcycling’ a boat, she’s banging on about that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just going back to the #plategate. Yes there are dots on it. But the plate also had greasy circles on from retakes to get the perfect insta pic. She’s a tool. A beggy tool. A lying beggy covidiot
Yep look closely and you can see them on there 😂🤣

Reactions: 10
Well yes because unless her neighbours have evidence or come forward there is no proof sadly
Hopefully this will be the first of many, she better be squeaky clean cos there’s obviously someone watching them. I’d like to shake their hand....after lockdown of course 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d love to see how long her blocked list is.

oooh if I had a quid for every account she’s blocked 🤑🤑
1) you’d be a millionaire and
2) you’d have more class and decorum than that woman!
Zoph has outdone herself now and we can all see how much of a liar she is. Not once has she addressed the pandemic and said “Thank you to all our heroes in the NHS - I’m going to help you all by donating (whatever). She’s never - nor would she ever - address such a thing. She’d be pulling her neck and using that bleeping filter because she’s so scared of Ronnieblesshimhandsnomeshazgotzfootsandtuftz having to set foot outside the front door. It’s so tiring now and only the Only people watching her are her sheep. It’s boring.

Reactions: 16
Guyzzzzz I think my very early thread suggestion has done it?!

0C2DE7E4-88E1-483E-9D49-F521918A0D30.jpeg

Can someone who won’t duck it up start a new one? I’m not awake yet and still catching up! 🙏 ☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Messaged The Witch and she blocked me 😂 so I messaged The Warlock as well! View attachment 118364View attachment 118365View attachment 118365View attachment 118364
Good on you for dm’ing. Clearly guilty cowards they won’t answer you! I hope they fuckin get in trouble and then it’s bye bye to IG SOPHLORA

"Time to make us some lunch"? They really don't give a duck do they? I can't believe this! If I'd been accused of having people around I'd be absolutely defending myself because we all know that's completely wrong don't we?

They have no moral compass between them and they are devoid of any ethical standards.
She got no feelings, no fuckin clue about what’s going on in the world, what sad tit scary times we are in ... no carry on using your ugly filter, make tit slop for your innocent child and hang around half naked. Morons in la la land! They both make me sick how none of them have even mentioned covid!!! There was only so much cleaning she could do now it’s copying stace and begging for free holidays and clothing contracts. Get a proper job and pay your way, save good hard earned money and work hard like the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now we all kno that know you exactly why you can't sleep Zoph! Are you waiting for Piers to come on, to see if he's going to call you out, or just feeling scared your little life is about to come crashing down!!!! 😂😂😂
Screenshot_2020-04-29-05-31-01-09.png

• Haha
Now we all kno that know you exactly why you can't sleep Zoph! Are you waiting for Piers to come on, to see if he's going to call you out, or just feeling scared your little life is about to come crashing down!!!! 😂😂😂View attachment 118946
Lol, taking down her first quote for the day, which very obviously was aimed at Tattle shows she's definitely rattled.

Boo hoo.
you think she defo reads on here? She should I think, get a jist of what people really think of her! We know who you are soph... we know who you are. #fake #covididiot #liar #beg

Now we all kno that know you exactly why you can't sleep Zoph! Are you waiting for Piers to come on, to see if he's going to call you out, or just feeling scared your little life is about to come crashing down!!!! 😂😂😂View attachment 118946
You think the lying chav reads on here?!! I bleeding hope so.

I call for tomorrow a big old fake anxiety attack kinda day with am missing my parents and niece
And be kind quotes thrown in there with a day off socials 🤔
chatting tit I bet her mum is round all the time giving no fucks!!! #dayoffguyzzzzzz coming up!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up and read the article and wow. Just WOW.
Saint Soph has been rumbled, hopefully this’ll open some hincher eyes....
Home schooling is ruining my tattle life.....what article?? Can somebody link it for me please? Thank you xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does nobody else take the little shampoos from the hotels? They are there for us to use after all, it’s not like they can give the next person your one
Shampoo yes, but not glass jars with bath salts in!
[/QUOTE]

she said she got the Glass jar from the hotel where she first went with Jamie seven years ago and then she put an aubergine emoji to signify that’s the night she got the dick

• Sick
I hope she gets a boat and sails away to her own crappy island and her only hincher is a football called Wilson!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.