Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what the pillow talk will be like tonight between grinch and guns?? ‘You fucked up’ ‘no you fucked up’ ‘bleeping captain birdseye fucked up’ it is ronnielonglegseatingcurryandswigingciderandsmokingacigarbeinglikethelittledudeoffamilyguysfault’who knows??? Jesus I would rather have my bank account any day than the grinches 😂😂😂
20200428_221410.jpg

I bet she is in their old room sitting crying to herself, feeling haunted by the Tattle bastards who found the Sun article on her and who grab screenshots of everything she posts before she can delete it. Sleep well, Sophie Rose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Me tomorrow:

I'm awaiting all the passive aggressiveness and then a meltdown while still playing the victim... Cleared my diary for tomorrow, who needs work when you have this entertainment.

God she fucks me off. I take it The Sun are trolls now because they dared not lick her arse? It's always everyone else and not you, eh Soph. Eternal victim, I'll get my tiny violin shall I?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t shoot me, but I use flash bathroom! I’ve used it for years now. But when I use it I have to open EVERY window upstairs because the smell is really overpowering and kind of sticks in my chest and triggers my asthma.
I can’t imagine my entire house smelling like it! I’d have to strap mi inhaler to my mouth!
Nearly killed my husband its so strong. Don't understand the want to have it in a wax melt, maybe that is what was wrong with her voice in that story

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tomorrow she will probably pretend that she has symptoms of coronavirus to deflect attention from other matters. She’s such a lying bastard I really wouldn’t put it past her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Tomorrow she will probably pretend that she has symptoms of coronavirus to deflect attention from other matters. She’s such a lying bastard I really wouldn’t put it past her.
I admit I’ve thought this. It’s such an awful thing to do I can totally see her going for it

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It must be bleeping exhausting posting stuff and deleting it as soon as your management tell you it’s a risky move
I think thats why she tries to bury he head in the sand instead of addressing things. They dont trust her. So its say nothong unless your told

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she changed the goodnight shite quote! Hilarious! 🤣
Even though it looks like nothing more will come of the Sun article, she’s quite clearly been stressing & worrying about it all day today. It’ll probably continue to niggle at her until she’s sure it’s blown over. Plus she has to live with the knowledge that at least one of her neighbours is willing to sell stories about her to the press!
I suppose that’s something!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s probably going to be up all night planning the “Trump defence”;

right, guyzzzz, so. I wanted to share my life wiv you all guyz cause we’re all in this together eh? I know that there’s been some talk amongst the TROLLZ ‘bout me and ma family breaking lockdown for a bbq, right. Well, first off TROLLZ it actually weren’t a BBQ right cuz we don’t have one of those. I wouldn’t buy a bbq in these times, guyz, it’s just not fair on the shops and that. So what we did was we had some family round right, cause I’ve been anxious and that the past few weeks. But guyz, and I just want to share this with you guyz, cause I’ve been using dettol on everything (ad - gifted) my whole ‘ouse is actually a germ free zone. It’s not actually possible guyz for corona to cross into my home cause it’s been so Hinched. Now I’m not saying I’ve found a cure, guyz, cause it’s just me, little old Soph from the village, and I ain’t that smart - I just ain’t! But I’m sayin’ my family were safe to come ‘ere cuz all the bleach I use, innit?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Lockdown is proving no different to Hinch, but it’s landed her in a pinch - thread suggestion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tattle Troll starter pack

Phone fully charged ✅
Instagram on ✅
Bullshit radar fully charged ✅
Wait for Influencer to drop the ball ✅
Boom 💥✅
Open Prosecco and popcorn ✅
Tattle and chill 🥂🥂🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Ok the thread is moving fast so ive looked at the thread suggestions

The lead on 45 votes is

New thread suggestion: Hinch flouting the lockdown rules. Stop taking your 3.3mil for fools
by Regina Falangey

I suspect this is the leader so can someone make a new thread shortly please

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.