Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to tag @LimeGoss if they fancied the story of Mrs hinch hosting bbqs in lockdown it’s to late for me to quote the post now we’re on a new thread already 😂

Reactions: 11
Has anyone posted it in the Hinch FB groups yet? All I can see is people getting moist (sorry!) over the inthestyle clothing range that they cant wait for....
I had to leave that group - the amount of tit and crap a day they post!!!

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it ironic that the person who has become famous for keeping her home clean and germ free really isn’t that assed about germs as she is flaunting lockdown rules against the biggest virus . Unless she is a trump fan and she believes they have all inhaled enough dettol to clean themselves 10 times over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well, today has been a fookin blast, trollz. Unfortunately I think tomorrow we'll find that mud doesn't stick to tit, but at the very least Zoph will have had a very neck scratchy day...small wins guyzz. It's only a matter of time before her 15 mins are up anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’d be more stupid than usual if she tried to make out she had covid symptoms now it’s been said she has broken lockdown safety measures. Gleam and the PR company might be used to papering over the cracks but there are also ruthless reporters out there.

Also zoph, do you realise how tit it looks when you leave the numbered stickers on flat pack furniture?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I call for tomorrow a big old fake anxiety attack kinda day with am missing my parents and niece
And be kind quotes thrown in there with a day off socials 🤔
I really don’t think she will mention her family members, it’s too raw! She’s going to want us to forget about this article!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’ll say we’re gonna have a sun rise pic in the morning from the moron. With a huge paragraph of positivity 😂 and when the camera flips both them will have bags under their eyes. tit bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s probably going to be up all night planning the “Trump defence”;

right, guyzzzz, so. I wanted to share my life wiv you all guyz cause we’re all in this together eh? I know that there’s been some talk amongst the TROLLZ ‘bout me and ma family breaking lockdown for a bbq, right. Well, first off TROLLZ it actually weren’t a BBQ right cuz we don’t have one of those. I wouldn’t buy a bbq in these times, guyz, it’s just not fair on the shops and that. So what we did was we had some family round right, cause I’ve been anxious and that the past few weeks. But guyz, and I just want to share this with you guyz, cause I’ve been using dettol on everything (ad - gifted) my whole ‘ouse is actually a germ free zone. It’s not actually possible guyz for corona to cross into my home cause it’s been so Hinched. Now I’m not saying I’ve found a cure, guyz, cause it’s just me, little old Soph from the village, and I ain’t that smart - I just ain’t! But I’m sayin’ my family were safe to come ‘ere cuz all the bleach I use, innit?”
Perfect but you forget the bit where she's still learningggg guyzzzz

Reactions: 9
she’s probably spending all day searching for the perfect Beyoncé song to change the lyrics too to support her denial of the bbq story.

“to the left, to the left,
All your neighbours staring at the fence to the left,
In the garden, BBQ stuff,
Kindly #gifted, so please don’t touch.
And keep talking that mess that’s fine,
Call the Sun and they’ll put it online,
All the Hinchcliffes enjoying the sun
Rules don’t apply to these extra special ones.

Standing in the backyard
Breaking lockdown like a fool
Talkin' 'bout, how Instas never seen someone as brilliant as you
The neighbours are twisted.
The best thing I’ve read today lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi I'm new here, but so refreshing to see a thread with like minded people. Mummy Bloggers/ Cleaning Gurus and other rotten Influencers make my skin crawl.

Reactions: 26
Well, today has been a fookin blast, trollz. Unfortunately I think tomorrow we'll find that mud doesn't stick to tit, but at the very least Zoph will have had a very neck scratchy day...small wins guyzz. It's only a matter of time before her 15 mins are up anyway.
Teflon-Hinch, nothing sticks.

Reactions: 12
No Sophie, you spoon feed him EVERYTHING.

Also that mash potato, how is a baby with a maximum of two teeth on one side of his mouth supposed to chew up a spring onion? I might be being a bit soft here but I wouldn't have given my children that in that situation as I'd be scared to give it to them, it's not like spring onion dissolves when it's in your mouth, it's quite tough isn't it xView attachment 118437
Absolutely no way in hell he eats the mash himself. No way. My baby is the same age as him, actually older by a few days - he makes more mess with buttered toast for Chris sakes it would be everywhere

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.