Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShockAdGift

Tomorrow she will probably pretend that she has symptoms of coronavirus to deflect attention from other matters. She’s such a lying bastard I really wouldn’t put it past her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Catherine_the_great

Brain frazzled from doing the same thing?! I wish!! Trying to work from home, keep a house, deal with elderly parents etc? I wish all I had to think about was cleaning my hob over and over!!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
They’re all doing it, they think they’re above everyone. SS I’m sure had family round at the beginning of lockdown for a family bbq and her kids go to their dads. They should come to my place of work and see what I do... maybe then they’d realise how serious this is
We can't slate her for her kids going to their dad's, I know it's 2 different places but the advice is that it would be detrimental to kids to keep them from seeing a parent they don't live with. She should absolutely not have had a barbecue though.

Alistess

Chatty Member
I worked it out! 😂 😂 😂 I went hunting.... Was stressing me out not knowing lol...... Part time working mummy
I’m not getting sidetracked by any more threads as it’s hard enough keeping up with hinch. I’ve already been sent to Mario 😂😂 by an esteemed member here - looking at you shady - and had a quick look at PTWM but she put me off my lunch with those teeth. Not even going to try and work out who KDIL is so I can go for a neb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
She seriously needs to say something, because she’s at risk of the barmy army now thinking it’s ok.
that’s a serious worry.

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
It will be very interesting to see if she takes this Saturday “off” or how she will explain herself if she doesn’t. I do so hope piers Morgan calls her out tomorrow it would literally make my day. He would rip her a new arsehole
Piers would go mental and as much as I hate him, I am LIVING for it.
let’s see how she copes with actual ‘anxiety’, when people call her dangerous antics out, like she allows her army to attack others.
karma is coming with some luck.

• Heart

NellieBellie

Oh Sophie Sophie Sophie, got yourself in some bother now haven’t you? Bet you wished you’d stuck with the “fly free Sophie Rose” bollocks now?

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
She’s in that room because we mentioned that we never see it lately (since Ma Barker moved in anyway). Ma is in the garage of wonders having a little tidy up 😏

Edited to say I think a few of us all wrote that at the same time! 🤣

• Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
She’s blocked my other account because I liked one of the “trolling” comments 😂. That’s 3 now she’s blocked. Oh well, off to make another.....

Does a boat float? Ermmm....

Jesus fucking H Christ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Speaking of, how in gods green earth are all his vests pristine and white and not stained from multiple poonamis/general food stainage? Especially with what and how much she is feeding him.

Oh wait. He’s perfect in every way so he does little neat and tidy poos that stay well contained within his nappy. Rumour has it they smell floral as well.
Is he like a wombat, they do cube shaped poos. She could stack them neatly in one of her baskets 😂

• Haha
She will buy a dog rough boat she will name it declare her love for it then...it will blow away in the wind and she will be gifted or buy something luxury and expensive which makes her unrelatable so she will keep bringing up the named boat saying she misses it 👌

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
There’s going to be a serious neck rubbing crying about how she’s got so much anxiety and that she needs a day off social media tomorrow. I queue the post at about 7:30 this evening just after the routine Ronnie off to bed picture 😊

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Fucking piano music over the videos does my nut in! She only puts it on so we can’t hear her screaming TUFFFTZZZZZ MUMMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZZ HANDSNNNNOOOMMMMESS WHAT YOU DOING WHAT YOU DOING MANNNNNZZZZZ

• Haha
  • Heart