Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the messages sent to amy I think some of the vile people are not just grinch’s followers but also PTWM’s as they are just as vile. Funny as PTWM’s meltdown was what bought me to all you lovely tattle people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Going back to the messages sent to amy I think some of the vile people are not just grinch’s followers but also PTWM’s as they are just as vile. Funny as PTWM’s meltdown was what bought me to all you lovely tattle people ❤
Who is PTWM? 👀

Reactions: 5
If she does address it then it will be whatever gleam have told her to say, we all know ma barker’s there. She couldn’t even manage a few days in Disneyland without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She seriously needs to say something, because she’s at risk of the barmy army now thinking it’s ok.
that’s a serious worry.

Reactions: 28
I had some lovely messages back from Amy. Ended with her saying “Keep fighting the good fight”! I told her to look here for support. So Hiiiiii Amy if you’re looking! 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Thank heavens for small mercies, looks like Ronnie is finally out of the moses basket. Maybe she’s repurposed it for the bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have so much to do but I daren’t take my eyes off this thread for a second!! Arghhhhhh!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if her neighbours have been sat monitoring who’s coming & going, since they’re claiming that people who don’t live there are going round! 😂
If she’s seen that article I bet it will be driving her mad trying to work out who’s been watching her! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She is awfully quiet this morning isn't she. Wonder why 😂
“Hi guyzzzz I had a massive anxiety attack today so decided to take the morning off insta sorry guyzzz look at my pretty picture I drew in my journal (mrshinchlimited on sale now!!) with my sparkly pen (ebay link) to help calm me down!”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am Lolling so hard at COVID-BBQ!!! What a pair of utter hypocrites..... She better not clap this week seriously.. Jamie sent to the shop for essential burgers and chicken for the bbq on Saturday. Ma Barker probably got pissed and knocked over the Urns!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Who is PTWM? 👀
Part Time Working Mummy, who doesn't actually work part time and barely parents her kids and stepkids. Stole another woman's husband and children, sold herself as an ambassador for DA but in reality does duck all, took donations from her followers via PayPal in order to carry out the supposed DA work but if you ask where the money has gone she calls you a troll and blocks you (while walking around with braces, designer clothes, house full of expensive bits and pieces etc). Now selling her soul to anyone who will pay her on Instagram. Have a look at her threads!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.