Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snarkysnarky

I had to do an online training thing for work and came back here 2 hours later to find about 20 pages to catch up on.

Seriously, you are all a fantastic bunch of fuckers! Loving your work ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Debsy37

VIP Member
This is the advice from gleam or so I think.

Sophie. Just ignore it and don’t address it. It will blow over. Just advertise a disgusting wax melt which smells like toilet cleaner instead

• Haha
  • Angry

Bev1000

She’s in the spare room guyyyzzz.. ma barker has been summoned to the loft for the day!

• Haha
  • Angry

Bubblesxxxx

Going back to the messages sent to amy I think some of the vile people are not just grinch’s followers but also PTWM’s as they are just as vile. Funny as PTWM’s meltdown was what bought me to all you lovely tattle people ❤

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She had a chance to redeem her covidiotness by posting about the 11am silence for NHS workers but that went unmentioned in favour of a bird update and a sink wank.

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Irish hinch group reply .

Apparently it's not true 😳😳😳
Geeeeezus.....they won’t believe anything about her because she “didn’t put it on her stories”. OF COURSE SHE FUCKING DIDN’T! Dear God give me strength and also wine. Now. Wine first. Thanks 🙏

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
A lot of her sheeple won’t know what has happened today. They must not have a clue what’s going on. Been quiet all day, random stories and now this quote to end the day. She is just making the whole thing worse for herself. She really does need looking after and someone having a word with her

• Heart
Im just catching up, but I swear Instagram is turning into such a nasty clique with fans of grinch, ss and ptwm ganging up on someone purely for not wanting to follow them?! Their fans are idiots and need to get a bloody grip! Considering Hinch is always preeching about "Be Kind" Her fans don't know how to be kind at all do they. Grinch is just as vile for letting it happen.
I can see that article about her having family around being true too, its probably why she's been having a "Day off" each week.

• Angry

GiftedWaxMelts

I am 10 pages behind so this may have been said... do you remember at Easter she had Easter bits for her niece (tea pot to paint) and she received a picture from her niece. It’s clearly not just been her mum popping in. Her sister is as much of a dick. If you are working with high risk patients and is on the frontline why would you then take yourself into a house with an under 1 and if the sister isn’t there why is she letting her daughter go round there?
If I remember rightly the weather was pretty nice over Easter weekend wasn’t it? Would’ve been perfect for a family BBQ!

My interpretation of that article is that multiple people who don’t live there have been spotted going round. Neighbours do tend to notice this stuff, I’ve noticed that my next door neighbours are having people round all the time. I can totally understand why her neighbours have dobbed her in to the press, because if you’re sticking to the rules it is very irritating to watch other people flouting them. I’d be inclined to do the same to next door if any of them were in the public eye! 😂

• Haha

Ranty McRantington

Explains why she doesn't clap outside her front door doesn't it? Her neighbours all hate her and would probably confront her - she can't have that going on Instagram.

Wasn't there a story or something about the fact she constantly gets deliveries, or people going to the house and disrupting the, once quiet, street and her neighbours do hate her. This is going back quite a while now though, wayyy before all this lockdown stuff xx

• Haha
Can you imagine ...

sorry hinchers, I didn’t mention it from the beginning about my mum being here with us guyssss because I thought it would be unfair on the rest of you guyzzzzz. But she is here, she’s the one who put the heart twig together and been making me help ronzomestuftdorgeousmanzzz recipes! It’s all new to me guyzzzzz. I’m still learning guyzzzzzz! Here’s 4 swipe ups for me being honest finally! ALL THE VEST YOU SHOPPERS WHAT JAMIEEEEE LIKES TO CALL YOUSGUYZZZZZZZ. All ronsomes aunties and uncles! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

SLSC

I’ve never come across someone so pathetic and spineless!! If that’s how you feel hun own it. Don’t be a coward and remove your passive aggressive message. Absolute liberty putting #bekind That post has really got up my nose!! 😡🤬

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Me tomorrow:

I'm awaiting all the passive aggressiveness and then a meltdown while still playing the victim... Cleared my diary for tomorrow, who needs work when you have this entertainment.

God she fucks me off. I take it The Sun are trolls now because they dared not lick her arse? It's always everyone else and not you, eh Soph. Eternal victim, I'll get my tiny violin shall I?

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Apparently now I've learnt nothing from the caroline flack incident . Jealous and hateful I am spreading fake news . I resent being called a troll 😳. I never type hate apparently you can only have an opinion if it's the same as the ones they have.😳😂😂 Jesus Mary & Joseph the foster father give me strength
Yeah Caroline Flack the poor soul ❤ took her own life because people said she had too many people in her garden WHAT THE FUCK

• Haha
  • Sad