Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Huffchug

VIP Member
Ah there it is “I haven’t got dressed today, haven’t brushed my hair” eee why Soph? Is it because you’ve been a selfish cow and outed by the press. Awful when you get called out for being a selfish cunt innit

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bumblebee6458

Serious shade being thrown by SS in her song choice....

You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make-up
That M.A.C. can make, but if
You can't look inside you
Find out who am I to
Be in the position that make me feel
So damn unpretty

• Haha
  • Heart

Cosycat

First time commenter but what the fuck does she feed that poor boy. Is he on an orange only diet!? Why is she obsessed with lentils? Yes they're healthy but add them to a chilli or spag bol etc.. not bland old cauliflower or sweet potato. Give him some variety and texture. He's nearly 1 he can eat solids!?

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Just have to share this little gem because I’m actually cringing. I’m sure Hinch is now having the opposite effect and people are forgetting how to clean. If it still smells of sick don’t just febreeze the bloody thing:sick:
2F970BC8-1882-434F-971B-B4FFF3C71D43.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

FentonLeigha84

Hmmm she's not tagged or hashtagged # her fave products like she usually does with her sink wank 🤔

And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the 3rd or 4th time she's cleaned the sink and oven this past week and each time she's used different products?

Screenshot_20200428-121127.png

• Haha
  • Sick

mine to cherryreg

I do think PTWM is the fucking worst. Hinch may be awful at labelling her posts as #gifted #ad, and not telling anyone she gets money from the swipe ups, but PTWM literally asked her followers to put money directly into her pockets to help victims of DA. Even Grinch isn't that brazen (although she probably kicks herself that she didn't think of it first)
Just searched her up WHAT the fuck are her teeth omfg the only thing i saw

• Haha

Clairmac

Only in her old bedroom eating spring rolls because it's been said on here mommy is sleeping in there ... shes so transparent! Also trying to gain sympathy aswell .... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Big bird will obviously blame all this on her 'mental health ' but I reckon when she does comment on her family BBQ'S, it will be a whole 3 page fucking speech written in The smallest fucking print possible.

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
The longer it takes for them to address it the more obvious it is that it's true.

I have only seen my parents to doorstep drop medication twice in 5 weeks. My daughter doorstep drops their groceries.
My husband hasn't seen his seriously ill Mum in 8 weeks and can't speak to her on the phone or video call as her illness has taken away her speech.

An influencer with millions of followers has to follow the rules even if they do it purely so they don't damage their brand 😡

• Sad

AC55

VIP Member
She’s in the spare room guyyyzzz.. ma barker has been summoned to the loft for the day!
She's in the spare room because she needs to try and convince us that no one is staying there. Why on earth would any right minded person take a plate of spring rolls and go to their spare room, shut the door and say it's to get out of auto pilot mode? She's looking for content from the spare room! Dopey mare!

• Haha
Well I must say this thread has been on fireee today and I've loved it 🤣
Can't believe she hasn't put a statement out yet denying everything or will that come tomorrow along with the neck rubbing and looking to the side 🙄
On another note I follwed amyplusbabies and she seems so sweet and even took the time to reply to my message. Hope she gets lots of follows from here as she says good things about us bastard tattle trolls. Atv guyzzz

Ranty McRantington

Almost finished breakfast? Really? Yet the only mess on him is a tiny bit of something on his lip in the first picture! Oh Sophie. Seriously! I don't have the mindset for your lies and games today! I'll end up coming down there, walking through a puddle, on my way to your front door, walking mud through your house, giving sloth a slap, Henry some lettuce and letting Robbie have some spag bol to eat HIMSELF, whilst I hold you back to prevent you feeding/cleaning him until he's not just finished it, but enjoyed playing with it too, and hopefully throwing some around your dining area!

🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_2020-04-28-11-49-30-90.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi I'm new here, but so refreshing to see a thread with like minded people. Mummy Bloggers/ Cleaning Gurus and other rotten Influencers make my skin crawl.

Rose28454

VIP Member
Part Time Working Mummy, who doesn't actually work part time and barely parents her kids and stepkids. Stole another woman's husband and children, sold herself as an ambassador for DA but in reality does fuck all, took donations from her followers via PayPal in order to carry out the supposed DA work but if you ask where the money has gone she calls you a troll and blocks you (while walking around with braces, designer clothes, house full of expensive bits and pieces etc). Now selling her soul to anyone who will pay her on Instagram. Have a look at her threads!
I just unfollowed her she’s a self absorbed selfish lazy cow!!

Pinchme

VIP Member
Part time working mummy, she’s alright her quite funny but they all like to suck up hinches arse
She's a fraud!!!!!! Set up a bank account for her sheeples to deposit money for supposedly helping DV victims, ask her where the money is and straight away you will be blocked, she's vile on every level.

• Wow
  • Angry

Miss Loves-to-gossip

She’s an Essex version of Donald Trump so she will just either ignore it (typical narcissist behaviour) or will dismiss it as fake news.

• Haha