Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FentonLeigha84

Beaches and parks are public places so anyone can take a pic and post it but if its in hinchs back garden then it's classed as being private
But if it was out front would that be private?? Explains the back garden clapping so no one can take pics if anyone else there
I think this too, then she will suddenly be suffering with her mental health! She's so predictable x
Who else thinks she's going to (crocodile tears) cry with Gretel filter on and talk about missing family and how she cant wait to see them - she will also either acknowledge the story and cry some more saying it's not true she wishes she could have family over and the lies are hurtful blah de beggy blah blah or she won't acknowledge it at all and act like the article doesn't exist knowing her army will do her denial and fighting talk for her 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Do you think she went upstairs in the huff earlier to eat that delicious nutritious lunch she prepared for herself? Like when me ma and da used To shout at me when I was a twatty teen and I’d take me plate upstairs in a huff and shove me fish fingers down me throat in a mood. Stupid bitch

• Haha
  • Sick

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Yeah course jamie (a healthy man) is asleep in the day time- clearly she’s in a strop and he’s sent her to bed so she’s gone in the spare room to show it’s empty lololol.

• Haha

mine to cherryreg

Omg just read that article covidiot 2 what a fucking twat 😂 thinks shes better than everyone else and rules dont apply to her 10ft arse

• Haha

Cocobean

VIP Member
I tried but they need approving. Which obviously isn’t going to happen 🙄
you make it as though you are posting a general cleaning comment then edit it once its approved!! Ive done it before, but you will be blocked and removed as soon as they notice ;)

• Haha

InstaFamous

can vision her in chavy tracksuit tacky hair extensions dragged up bagging on neighbours doors asking which one shopped her 😂😂😂
not a chance it’ll be her, she’ll be “too anxious” to confront them face to face, but Sleevie Wonder will be out in his hardest vest glowering at the neighbours and itching for a scrap.

• Haha

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
That’s way too much for a kid. Poor little ones gonna have stomach issues with all that.
he’s such a cute little sod as well, it’s such a shame he’s never going to be able to be a proper kid, he’s always going to have to be picture perfect.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

ash084

A8F3071D-F5B1-4298-8EC5-4A8D1D866BDA.png

Sorry it’s off topic or if it’s been posted.. came across this.. thought your Uncle invented this Soph??? 😬
Bit awkward

• Haha
  • Angry

shadyessex33

VIP Member
not a chance it’ll be her, she’ll be “too anxious” to confront them face to face, but Sleevie Wonder will be out in his hardest vest glowering at the neighbours and itching for a scrap.
Oh Onslow, what big beady eyes you have!
All the better to stare you out with cause I’m ‘ard!

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Have I seriously just read she’s been having bbqs 😡😡😡😡 my aunt’s mum on her side of the family passed away yesterday from covid 😢 I am best friend’s with my aunt’s sister and grew up with the family and I am beyond devastated that nobody could hold her hand as she passed away and the family could only say goodbye to their beloved mum via a mobile phone. Then there’s this idiot whose sister is supposed to be a paramedic ignoring the lockdown. Beyond angry 😡 Piers Morgan please call her out on tv because she’s a dick 😡😡😡😡
Currently on maternity leave but have kept in touch with colleagues. I work with the elderly and the amount we have lost this week alone is shocking. Spoke to my ex colleague from a nursing home I worked in and they have lost the majority of their residents. Infuriates me reading shes been having bbqs and deliveries. Im extremly high risk (right sided heart failure due tobrecent pregnancy) and so is my 2 year old who has liver, kidney and heart issues. We havent left the house for weeks now, my family havent met my newborn daughter yet, ive yet to meet my health visitor and register my newborn. If people just did as they were told all this will hopefully soon be over and we can get back to some sort of normality. Im glad shes been called out in the press

• Sad
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
It is a bit daft though that she would need her Mum to help her when neither she or Vest Life work. She knows it’s ridiculous which is why she’d rather suck this up than admit it. My opinion anyway 🤷‍♀️
This. In a nutshell. She's a 30 year old adult woman. Can she not cope if Ma Barker's not there to hold her hand?
I'd say something if she was a single parent and needed some help, but she's got a useless husband there 24/7.
How much help does one woman need?

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
She just feeds him clean foods that don’t make a mess!!! My lil boy love a slag Bol as he loves the mess, taste and texture, and I love watching him enjoying the whole experience and that’s what it is about at that age.... experiencing the world, poor little ronnieblesshim doesn’t with those 2 bland twats
Pwhoar.... SLAG BOL. Hahahaha

• Haha

a big give away

Chatty Member
What does she mean by is anyone else tired of doing the same old things. Is that not what her instagram was based on? Doing the same damn thing all the time like erm...cleaning 🤷🤦

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
What has she just dished up to poor Ron Ron. It looks like something from his nappy after eating her food 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Jaybtee

VIP Member
She's not only putting everyone in danger - but poor Ronnie and Jamie will have NO immune system to fight off the virus from all the fucking chemicals she uses