Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amez-louise56

Straight on here when I saw the news on Instagram ...buzzing her neighbours have finally piped up!!! Sent it to my friend who loves the grinch, she’s appalled

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Kittykitty

She says 7 years as if that’s an ancient relic. Hey lady I’ve got mixed herbs in my kitchen cupboard that are older than that.

• Haha

FlowerPotGirls

Maybe it’s a hint at tattle as if she did steal him off another woman they may of stayed in hotels to start with 🤢
She still lived at her parents and he was with another woman I bet it was because they had their first time together and now shes shared it with the world like the classy bird she is 🍆💦

• Sick
  • Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
You might actually want to take your own advice there, you bint!!

Not sure if you notice but that child you gave birth to, is growing up and that is time you are losing by pining your toilet and wanking your taps 🙄

The clock is always ticking Hinch, the clock is always ticking!!

0CD06362-D756-45C4-A679-DBBE1F7A3269.png

• Heart
  • Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I’ve just caught up and read the article and wow. Just WOW.
Saint Soph has been rumbled, hopefully this’ll open some hincher eyes....

• Haha
  • Heart

Ranty McRantington

I am praying Piers jumps on the bandwagon.
Her fans will follow suit and it’s now becoming dangerous territory.
I really really really hope Piers jumps on. He will tear her a new arsehole and I will love every second. Piers Morgan is my guilt, old man crush, pleasure! ☺🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
To those who cluster (her army like flies round shit) life is too short, stop wasting your own time.(following a copying that massive bellend Hinch)

Yep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SLSC

Ha ha that made me chuckle. I’ve had a day off today and was going to do all sorts. Managed to dye my hair, the bin men reversed in to my garden wall and took a chunk out of it and I was like yeah yeah whatever as I needed to get back to tattle 😂😂😂
Honestly I had big plans today. Cleaning the house and maths with the kids! House is a state, kids still can’t count 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m using the excuse “I’m building up their immune systems” keeping things a bit dirty. Kids haven’t worn clothes today, dog looks petrified whilst hoping one of them will drop a quaver. That’s terrible about your wall but totally agree what’s a couple of bricks when zoph is on the verge of a clawing her neck 😂🥴

• Haha

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Is it me or she's trying very hard to turn into a mummy page, rather just another cleaning lady on Instagram??
I can already see her having lunch with Gi Fletcher whilst trying to explain she's an author too while creepy vestlife lurks from the nearby table 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Soph your brains frazzled because you've been caught out! Not because your doing the same thing over and over: because let's face it, it's what you did before lockdown you stupid mare!

• Heart

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Soph just to let you know that this will never go away. You have been a fucking knob and we will always remember this and haunt you of it. Sweet dreams princess fuckwit. Hope you have a lovely peeps and remember this is out there now in black and white just like your photos of your kid in the bath. STUFF OF FUCKING NIGHTMARES but you have a restful kip. Night night now 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

FentonLeigha84

Replying to previous thread about scum newspaper(s):

Yeah I agree the sun is absolute scum but don't you think all the celebs use that to their advantage when called out on shitty behaviours they play the "newspapers lies" card and now they use the "haven't the newspaper learned from CF & others suicides" card and post #BeKind everywhere to distract from their actual shitty behaviour they have been caught out doing.

I'm not trivialising or mocking mental health and suicides as I have a lot of experience in it through work and sadly personal & family experiences too, fact of the matter is it's a build up of events and emotions over a period of time usually, but it's now thrown about by celebs and their armies when they receive any negative press these days so basically they want to get away with doing whatever the f*ck they want and no one can call them out on their lies, manipulation & shitty behaviour.

• Heart

Summerrose20

Anyone see Stacey post about her bath. Hinch posted earlier that she couldn't wait for her bath. Prob why she's quiet because SS nicked her content for the night 😂😂
Prob sitting there like fucking bitch she knew what she was doing. And copying my razors!

Side note wtf was SS doing on her knees in the puddles and mud rolling her hair about 🤔 coming across slightly desperate for views

• Haha
  • Sick

F the dust.

VIP Member
We all want to see our loved ones! I miss my parent's dreadfully. They miss their grandchildren..but rules are rules. For the sake of others now is the time to be selfless and keep the vulnerable safe. No-one is more important than another. Covid doesn't care who you're or what you're worth financially, how kind how amazing or popular...It will infect us all given the chance. This woman is beyond selfish, utterly disgusting. You might have a few die hard fans, but let me tell you now Sophie you're no-one special. Hang your head in shame! How you ( though appallingly) clap each week for those heros of our NHS is just beyond me you hypocrite, how dare you! Your clap means nothing. Now do the right thing the only thing and delete your account!

I've sent the article to a few daily mail reporters I found as it's pissed me off. Hopefully more will pick up on it. Every other 'celeb' gets outed for shitty things they do so don't see why she is so special.

• Heart
Reactions: 29