Mrs Hinch #146 Hinchmas vision is here - You're all paying, she's made that clear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think a new house in the middle of nowhere will be added to the begging - oops sorry, vision board after this? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m calling it now. She is finally going to pretend to do something for charity to try and shake this off. She is gonna hope it’s not a big enough article for too many to see. That’s where we come in guyyyyyyz!!! Share share share!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Is that photos of Ronnie this morning before breakfast? Noway is that after!! My kids looked like the had bathed in their meals!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same!! I’d have documented it totally if she was breaking rules. Hahaha.
I think this is going to be a bit of a damp squib. She’s either going to ignore it or admit they’ve been there from the beginning, which we all knew and isn’t breaking a rule.
The Scum... any other paper would’ve been credible.
Theu can't have been there from the start though..... 😂 She posyed a video near the start of serious lock down of them stood outside her parents house and them waving through the window at her and R... She'd said a day or two before that vestlife was taking them care packages and she wanted to go with him cause she's missing them, but she'd want to hug them.....

Reactions: 7
Theu can't have been there from the start though..... 😂 She posyed a video near the start of serious lock down of them stood outside her parents house and them waving through the window at her and R... She'd said a day or two before that vestlife was taking them care packages and she wanted to go with him cause she's missing them, but she'd want to hug them.....
Maybe that was a photo op? You never know with her.
the sympathy route?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Does she have to approve tags? I’ve tried to post that article and tag her in it but it doesn’t show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she was holding a sign up saying just Grandad. While she holding Ron in her usual almost dropping him way when they popped over 🙄 and wasn't there 3 cars in the drive couple weeks back ? 😂 Ma has been probably going back and forth ...I really think that's why she not said much about stuff because she is flauting the orders. Never mentioned missing her mum cos she standing bloody next to her. So sly..even about things she don't have to be sly about. This is what happens when you try to portray a perfect life and have to keep up the pretence daily. She gets lost in her own bullshit lies all the time. What an empty life

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t find it either? Have her management had it deleted already?
If you search mrs Hinch on the sun website an article about Georgia Toff comes up it’s in there.
Hope this helps
ATV
XXX

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in their house now! Wonnie in his crate, her screaming and crying, ripping her tit extensions out, Onslow trying to pacify it, Freda knocking on all the neighbours demanding to know who it was. Gleam on the phone wanting to tear her a new hole. Awwww happy Tuesday you tattle cunts! It’s like our Christmas!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Ma Barker must get so hacked off with being constantly told to stay out of shot! Remember when they were at Disney and she “suddenly” appeared? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Now it totally makes sense why she’s never told her sheep to stay home 😂 that would make her a huge hypocrite!
I’m still sticking with ma barker doesn’t live with her but still comes to visit, and her niece too. I still do think her dad is self isolating though.
I hope she gets called out on every social media platform there is 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She already put ‘family villa’ in a big corner so I’m guessing she’ll go hide out there once they’ve bought it!
Oh I missed that one - her board was like one huge splodgy mess - couldn’t focus properly - my eyes went all funny looking at it, a bit like an optical illusion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.