Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VioletSkies

Baby Violet is finally here after a crazy long and painful labour. 9lbs 9oz:eek: Can’t wait time raise her in a non-gifted household! Certainly won’t be following any of Hinch’s new crazy tips. I’ve got a lot to catch up on whilst she’s asleep. That bloody squirrel bench:ROFLMAO: She couldn’t get anymore insanely boring if she tried!

• Heart
Reactions: 216

L00kform3

VIP Member
I don’t think we should let her forget this article, so..

Thread suggestion:

Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you! 👋🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

MsC

Sophie Ellis Begster......fuck off with yo mood board. Such a narcissistic person, who else puts begging boards up during a global pandemic. Hopefully her sheep will start to see through it now, surely that’s not relatable AT ALL!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in their house now! Wonnie in his crate, her screaming and crying, ripping her shit extensions out, Onslow trying to pacify it, Freda knocking on all the neighbours demanding to know who it was. Gleam on the phone wanting to tear her a new arsehole. Awwww happy Tuesday you tattle cunts! It’s like our Christmas!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

InstaFamous

Can’t wait for Mrs Hinch’s His’N’Hers range to come out.

For her: casually ‘oversized’ jumper designed to constantly show your teeny weeny collarbones*. Distract your man from William Hill with the flash of a sexy shoulder and the curve of a pair of leggings. (*if you don’t have visible collarbones don’t worry, in 2020 you can use Hinch’s Magic Contour pallet to shade one in until Hinch’s Gastric Sleeve Surgery is released for sale in 2021).

For him: biceps just too big? Are you just too much man for one shirt to handle? Need to constantly have your guns out so your Mrs can see that you’re the man of the house even though you’re living off her money and your only purpose is to drive her about? Do we have a VEST for you! Colours available limited to decor neutral white, grey and black.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

L00kform3

VIP Member
I write being funny on here often but I’m going to be really honest now, I think she should be ashamed of herself. I feel uneasy watching her stories lately because it is post after post of her boasting essentially about how great a mum she is. All because she’s realised she can get some attention whilst looking after her son — The thing she should of been doing in the first place.

There are a lot of mums/dads on here and I am one myself, we ALL know how hard being a parent is especially when it comes to feeding your kid. I follow lots of weaning pages on Instagram and they are ALL totally honest about how hard it is to wean your child on to solids. How nervous it makes you feel regarding choking, how anxious you get thinking what you’re going to cook at lunch time three weeks from now on a Tuesday. Ergh this whole perfect picture that she’s painting is NOT real. She must realise she is going to make people feel like shit the way she goes on?

You get food thrown on the floor, food splattered up the wall and there’s the food that they down right refuse to eat. Not to mention the fact that it doesn’t take a click of a fucking finger to tidy the kitchen, and not all of us get the chance to fully clean our kids high chairs several times a day. My boy is almost 1 and a half and he is a good eater, but it took until he was 13 months before he would even consider eating a full plate of food like Ronnie apparently is. It used to make me feel so depressed wondering why my kid just didn’t grasp eating that well. If I was me 5 months a go I would be watching her stories feeling like utter crap.

I guess, what I’m trying to say is, she should be ashamed because this is all fake and she knows it. We don’t have our husbands to watch the baby whilst we tidy up the kitchen and clean up the mess off the floor. We don’t all have perfect babies who eat everything we put in front of them. We don’t all have time every day to cook meals from scratch.

I wish she would show how bloody hard being a mum is, I’ve said it time and time again. I can’t even begin to imagine how shit she is making some people feel by showing us Ronnies empty plate and repeatedly telling us he has all these favourites that he apparently wolfs down. I refuse to believe it but her hinch army are that stupid that they will. Maybe it’s a good thing and some of them will see that she is totally and utterly fake, down to the core.

I also find it completely disgusting that it’s taken a world wide pandemic for her to take interest in caring for her son. We all know that if lockdown wasn’t in place she would be out buying random crap to show us and that Ron Ron would still be filled up on pouches. She HAS to fill her days up with stuff and therefore is using Ronnie to do that. Quite sad when you think about it really.

She comes across as a narcissistic and extremely toxic witch. The fact that she can watch her stories back and not realise it herself is beyond me. I am SO glad I have seen the light and I hope the current state of the world is her undoing tbh. Rant over, sorry! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Can’t wait for Mrs Hinch’s His’N’Hers range to come out.

For her: casually ‘oversized’ jumper designed to constantly show your teeny weeny collarbones*. Distract your man from William Hill with the flash of a sexy shoulder and the curve of a pair of leggings. (*if you don’t have visible collarbones don’t worry, in 2020 you can use Hinch’s Magic Contour pallet to shade one in until Hinch’s Gastric Sleeve Surgery is released for sale in 2021).

For him: biceps just too big? Are you just too much man for one shirt to handle? Need to constantly have your guns out so your Mrs can see that you’re the man of the house even though you’re living off her money and your only purpose is to drive her about? Do we have a VEST for you! Colours available limited to decor neutral white, grey and black.
I don't understand how they could ever have their own range. They're like the Wayne and Waynetta of Maldon.

20200427_125210.jpg

20200427_125155.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Loopy83

VIP Member
All Instagramers are struggling now (poor them) their funding has disappeared with the current situation. Noone paying them to advertise crap, no free holidays, no free meals. Let's all take a moment to remember the sacrifice they have made.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Laurend

That dyson hairdryer is £299!!! ITS’A ME MARIOO just did a swipe up... fuck me for that price I’d expect it to blow my boyfriend off too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I read this morning an article where influencers are moaning about how they are loosing so much money or not being paid much at the moment, how they put so much hard work into being influencers, how their small businesses they have built up over years are such hard work travelling the world (for free) how it’s so hard all the things they have to do behind the scenes like editing videos and writing up invoices (the actual words of one influencer) and now their pay has gone down 90%, fashion influences moaning how they spend (ye I bet they spend) thousands going to events and crap but it’s all cancelled, setting up amazon wish lists or other schemes where people give them things for free because their pay has been cut and people have been moaning about it and their reply being “we should be rewarded for our hard work”

I really hope this pandemic kills influencing off, stops it all because they are all selfish, Nasty, vile people who think of themselves first. Edit a few videos of photos and get everything for free but moan when things are cut down, the whole world is going through this not just then selfish pricks!
Funny you say this as I was catching up on mummy diaries (I know but I love trash TV) and Ferns McCann made a comment "nobody understands how difficult my job is, I would rather do a 9-5 in an office. Nobody understands how much work goes in to one post"

Fuck the fuck off. Someone does your hair, someone does your make up, probably sends you free clothes and you spend a few hours taking a photo and editing it for the gram. Then you get paid £40,000 for it (at least that's the figure Hinch reportedly gets)

That is literally 4 times my annual salary FOR POSTING A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM.

Please feel free to job swap

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Huffchug

VIP Member
Someone commented on the grid post “oh Ronnie will love a safari but wait til hes 7/8 so he will really appreciate it”

hahaha as if they think anything on that board is for Ronnie’s benefit/that she’ll wait that long to go

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

winebeforepine

Apart from Next who have been gifting free office furniture, and Tescofood who appear to be paying some influencers to advertise their new food campaign #foodlovestories - just seen an influencer (who owns 2 million pound homes) who never shops with tescos (only Waitrose) and she’s advertising tescos just when people are struggling to even get a delivery slot. Some brands get it so wrong at times! The Hinch is doing nothing to help others at all during this pandemic as far as I can see. Just begging for free holidays. Well done soph 👍 I wish influencers would disappear - they do not add anything apart from consumerism, greed and materialism.
I read this morning an article where influencers are moaning about how they are loosing so much money or not being paid much at the moment, how they put so much hard work into being influencers, how their small businesses they have built up over years are such hard work travelling the world (for free) how it’s so hard all the things they have to do behind the scenes like editing videos and writing up invoices (the actual words of one influencer) and now their pay has gone down 90%, fashion influences moaning how they spend (ye I bet they spend) thousands going to events and crap but it’s all cancelled, setting up amazon wish lists or other schemes where people give them things for free because their pay has been cut and people have been moaning about it and their reply being “we should be rewarded for our hard work”

I really hope this pandemic kills influencing off, stops it all because they are all selfish, Nasty, vile people who think of themselves first. Edit a few videos of photos and get everything for free but moan when things are cut down, the whole world is going through this not just then selfish pricks!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59