Mrs Hinch #146 Hinchmas vision is here - You're all paying, she's made that clear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you I hope I can make you laugh in these awful times and everything I write is true!

Reactions: 6
If I was accused of something that wasn’t true, I wouldn’t NOT want to comment
I’d be saying ‘ no you fookers you are wrong’ and doing a massive post (s) about how they have lied and how serious Covid 19 is, etc etc
What publicity it would it?
if it was lies!
so come on hunch prove they are lying after all you wouldn’t want anyone to think you are a twit would you?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This one is for my daughter who introduced me to Instagram and Tattle a couple of months ago and I know she reads what I put on here. I know we have our daily chat on Facebook lass but thank you very much for telling me about this site as it is great reading like minded folk who see right through that halfwit Hinch and her great useless lump of a hubby. I am also glad that you eventually saw for yourself that by spending your cash on the cleaning stuff you didn't really need just boosted her bank account. It makes me wonder if the 3 million plus followers of her have a brain cell between them? Facebook you later ….Mam xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Her breaking lockdown rules is probably part of the reason she don't talk about covid as she is blatantly ignoring all that stuff. So far up her own backside to think it applies to her. Which is why she probably never wanted to tell people to stay home and only after missmops message did she even start to acknowledge it in a tiny way. What a horrible fake vile couple of bastards .

Reactions: 36
😂 😂 😂 Crusty fanny'd little scrotum! Honestly the one liners in this group are LIFE! 😂 😂 😂

An a serious note, that message she was sent is utter vile!
Hahahaha! Thanking you kindly.
I think it’s disgusting what they sent and Hinch says nothing. she sees it, she’s never off her phone, like a hand extension, much to Ronnies dismay.

The same way they magically afford to feed a 20 a day smoking habit!
Always baffled me that. £10 for 20, I couldn’t afford to smoke anymore.

Reactions: 10
If the story in The Sun is true she wants publicly shaming. The worrying thing about it is that her army of feral followers will copy her and think it's absolutely fine because "Mrs Hinch made me do it"
In my opinion she has no choice now other than to explain herself one way or the other but I highly doubt that will happen. She will put on the old woman filter, claw her scrawny neck red raw, cry fake tears and ask "why are people so unkind guyyyzzz? I haven't done anything wrong guyyzz, I just don't understand it. "
Ergo, she takes the pin out of another virtual grenade, the army throw it in the direction of anyone who reads The Sun and act as judge and jury on Sophie Hinchliffe's behalf, declaring her innocent and the rest of us guilty of trolling, bullying and harassment.

Sophie if you're reading this, do the right thing for once and address this. You cannot hide behind a bottle of Zoflora and fake tears on something this serious!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hands up to the amy lady for telling the world tattlers on the hinch threads are actually nice people!

If the story in The Sun is true she wants publicly shaming. The worrying thing about it is that her army of feral followers will copy her and think it's absolutely fine because "Mrs Hinch made me do it"
In my opinion she has no choice now other than to explain herself one way or the other but I highly doubt that will happen. She will put on the old woman filter, claw her scrawny neck red raw, cry fake tears and ask "why are people so unkind guyyyzzz? I haven't done anything wrong guyyzz, I just don't understand it. "
Ergo, she takes the pin out of another virtual grenade, the army throw it in the direction of anyone who reads The Sun and act as judge and jury on Sophie Hinchliffe's behalf, declaring her innocent and the rest of us guilty of trolling, bullying and harassment.

Sophie if you're reading this, do the right thing for once and address this. You cannot hide behind a bottle of Zoflora and fake tears on something this serious!
Oooh whats this about? I dont read tge sun

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally new to this and sorry if all this has already been mentioned. I thought she was great at first but she really truly creeps me the duck out. I am certain she has some mental health issues, the way she talks truly makes me feel really uncomfortable. Like that one time in the hotel room when the phone rang, wtf mate. Calm down, it’s a phone. Is it just me or is it really vain to follow and post on the ‘we love Mrs Hinch’ group on Facebook 🤢 bleeping get over yourself, you creepy, vain, bullshitter. I bleeping hate how she now thinks she’s some kind of video editor with her tit jump cuts and video effects. She makes my skin crawl, of everyone I know that has anxiety (myself included) nobody acts like that, she’s playing up to the camera big time. It’s creepy and cringe. Oh and the sheep saying “I’m hinching today”. “Just hinched my sink”. She didn’t invent cleaning. duck off you absolute bell ends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if I'm late to the party but have you seen the revolting messages hinchs evil trolling army have been sending that poor girl on IG, all because she said she didn't find hinch funny. It's vile and disgusting 😮
This behavior is not normal!! They never cease to shock me! Hinch needs to address these People, if anyone called Ronnie I got and annoying she’s be breaking her heart on her stories 😡😡😡😡
These hinchers really boil my piss

• Angry
Reactions: 18
If it's true then she should have the balls to admit it, hold her hands up and say "I was wrong and I am sorry"
If she has been having family over it would explain why she rarely mentions how much she's missing them although - and I am in no way defending her here- maybe she has realised we are all missing our families and she needs to keep quiet about it. Sadly I don't think the story will have any credence because it's in The Sun!

She doesn't even admit to her online shopping just now, everything was bought 6 weeks ago guyzzzzz (just right before lockdown of course 🙄) it's not against guidelines to order online, although it is pretty selfish to order the amount of non-essential tat items that she does (and clearly doesn't need as a matter of urgency) knowing it's putting people in factories and postal depots at risk so I doubt she is going to acknowledge this story or she's going to outright deny it later on today or tonight once she's calmed down, composed herself and sorted out her fake story, lies & crocodile tears

Reactions: 14
Oh dear, is this the beginning of the end? I hope so.
If her mums been there all along, wouldn’t the neighbours have known that?
I am not defending Sophie in the slightest, but is there any evidence? I’d back that fucker up with pics and videos.
plus it’s The Scum, I wouldn’t take anything they report as honest. #JFT96

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think having the old family around was when she has her “no social media day”....ALSO the neighbours wouldn’t take photos as evidence surely as then the grinches would know who they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hadn’t she normally posted by now? LOOOL prob sniffing some onions to get some tears for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think having the old family around was when she has her “no social media day”....ALSO the neighbours wouldn’t take photos as evidence surely as then the grinches would know who they are!
what could they do? I’d blatantly take pics of her. What could she do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hands up to the amy lady for telling the world tattlers on the hinch threads are actually nice people!

Oooh whats this about? I dont read tge sun
If you go back to page 38 you'll see a post with a headline from The Sun. Apparently Sophie has been seen by her neighbours holding family gatherings!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.