Mrs Hinch #146 Hinchmas vision is here - You're all paying, she's made that clear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, imagine flouting the lockdown rules to go out for a barbecue, and when you get there Uncle Vester has chucked a couple of Birds Eyes on the Georgie Foreskin 😂 talk about disappointed!
When I first read the article I actually did think a proper barbie. Charcoal, sizzling meat, big bowls of salad and lots of liquor. Friends, family etc. and I thought she’s got balls doing that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning Tattlers! Gosh that was a lot to catch up on! Had to skim read yesterday just couldn’t handle another day of her total bollocks. I’m usually quite tough but definitely had a wobbly day yesterday. Unlike Princess Zoph the rest of us do have bad days when all this gets a bit much huh?

Anywayyyyy.... today is a new day and hasn’t it started well? I’ve been firmly in the “Ma Barker moved in” camp from the start so maybe this is the exposé? I wish she’d just admit it but then she’d have to admit that she can’t cope with a baby even with her dingbat of a husband around 24/7. I mean, come on, even she must realise that looks ridiculous? Plenty of people are are coping with kids and don’t have her level of help.

Might explain the days off on Saturdays too?

Oh and I sent that Amy a message today too. Signed it from a Proud Tattler Troll 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Says she's edited her caption on beggy board post but caption seems the same as before to me? Also the comment 22hrs ago asking people's views about skydives..... So her anxiety stops her taking her baby son and dog out places but she'll do a skydive? 🤨 selfish..... I bet it's 1 of her charity visions and she will milk it on her insta & in the press for as long as she can "guyzzzzz can't believe I actually did a skydive and raised all this money, I was so nervousssss guyzzzzz but I did it how amazing am I guyzzzzz" 🪂
Keep it to yourself??
Keep it to your bleeping self? Mate why’s she plastering it over insta then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning Tattlers! Gosh that was a lot to catch up on! Had to skim read yesterday just couldn’t handle another day of her total bollocks. I’m usually quite tough but definitely had a wobbly day yesterday. Unlike Princess Zoph the rest of us do have bad days when all this gets a bit much huh?

Anywayyyyy.... today is a new day and hasn’t it started well? I’ve been firmly in the “Ma Barker moved in” camp from the start so maybe this is the exposé? I wish she’d just admit it but then she’d have to admit that she can’t cope with a baby even with her dingbat of a husband around 24/7. I mean, come on, even she must realise that looks ridiculous? Plenty of people are are coping with kids and don’t have her level of help.

Might explain the days off on Saturdays too?

Oh and I sent that Amy a message today too. Signed it from a Proud Tattler Troll 😍
😍😍😍 I messaged Amy this morning also , let her know we support her here. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im Gonna go for the
“Sorry I’ve been quiet today guyzzzzz but I’ve been so busy with my zoom meetings, exciting things xox”
When in reality she’s had a massive bollocking for being an Unrelateable dick with the I want board and then the sun article.....
I queue a sacking followed by a major melt down by May 3rd 🤣🤣🤣
May 3rd is my birthday so if you're right, I will count it as Hinch's gift to me 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think we should let her forget this article, so..

Thread suggestion:

Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you! 👋🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Her neighbours clearly don’t like her, careful who you step on on your way up the greasy fame pole, zoph. They’re obviously watching her and very hacked off by going to the press. I’d be feeling really uncomfortable if I were them now

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God, imagine flouting the lockdown rules to go out for a barbecue, and when you get there Uncle Vester has chucked a couple of Birds Eyes on the Georgie Foreskin 😂 talk about disappointed!
Uncle Vester 😂😂 I just grunt laughed so loud I scared the tit out of my sleeping child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is in such a horrible time, a situation unseen by the majority of us In our lifetimes. Sophie an “influencer” should really know better, I’ve seen people who live near me slated on Facebook to high heavens about having parties and other social gatherings. Why?? Because the country is in a crisis Sophie you idiot! Just because you and your whole idiotic family are not going to work or going near strangers doesn’t mean your safe mixing together. What if your mum picked something up at the corner shop showed no symptoms and god forbid passed it on to your son or a elderly relative?! You’d soon be crying and begging people to stay home if Ronnie caught it wouldn’t you. And as for playing the mental health card don’t you dare! It’s not as if your on your own in the house with a baby,skint and deprived of people to talk to. I thought your hinchers were your bestfriends?? Well Sophie the majority of them follow you cos they laugh at you and the other people have a lower iq than a plant so please don’t encourage them to have bbqs and gatherings because they follow your every move.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If I was one of the neighbours in the little village of Maldon, I'd have called the police instead of the Scum! Then I'd just happen to be out on my exercise walk when they knock on her door 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else have visions of vestlife putting on his tightest vest bowling round their little estate giving the neighbours dirty looks like he wants a fight ....but then he realises his bollocks are back home in zophs Louis Vuitton handbag 😂😂🤦🏼‍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Does anyone else have visions of vestlife putting on his tightest vest bowling round their little estate giving the neighbours dirty looks like he wants a fight ....but then he realises his bollocks are back home in zophs Louis Vuitton handbag 😂😂🤦🏼‍
Oh the LV bag that she hasn't got because she prefers her cheap plastic one from ebay guyzzzzz?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The homemade bear has also made an appearance. I call bingo she will have the sewing machine back out soon...

Hey guyzzzz you remember when I made Ronnieblesshistufts this. I've found this craft kit in my garage and I'm going to make this for my new arts and crafts book... Full of other people's ideas and a barg at £15.99....
“Hey guyzzzz, remember when I had my sewing machine and made LongJohnRon this little bear....GUESS WHAT. I left it in the garage for 6 weeks and it’s grown into a technologically advanced sewing machine by Swan that sews all by itself and changes channels on Netflix.You can own it for £472829292. ATB.”

Fack orf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.