Mrs Hinch #146 Hinchmas vision is here - You're all paying, she's made that clear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord, ive had a busy day and now were on a new thread!!

They look like bloody oliver twist with their beg board, please guyzzzzzz can we have some more????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Something I quite like is that although she has all the arse lickers who are strangers to her, she has to be the most smarmiest, pathetic creep to anyone who knows her, because she has soooo much to lose when the ‘story is leaked by a source’ . Gleam can’t have got everyone to sign a confidentiality agreement without spending more than she’s already earned when you think of all the people that could tell all.... at the moment she’s banking on trust. Biggest gamble her and vest will ever make ......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How many bleeping times can you say guyssss in one day?
And that’s the biggest beg I’ve ever seen in my life, more free stuff please 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Guysss I think we are due a new hinch list soon!

I predict:
-Blend up assorted concoctions for Ronnie without crediting the recipes
-Find long forgotten decorating bits in garage and make a tit craft project
-Wash hair
-Take Henry for his biannual walk
-Cry over Ronnie's tufts
-Clean ma barker's room

Am I missing anything guysss?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s been having a lovely time with the blurring tool on photoshop tonight hasn’t she, wonder if she updated to premium in order to do the nostrils and their hairlines- only the vest for the beggy board pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I’m just catching up, coz you know some of us have to work and can’t claim Instagram fame 🙄
1. For a ‘qualified hairdresser’ and I do use that term loosely she can’t even bleeping cut straight
2. Who’s filming while she’s cutting said hair?!
3. Definitely not arsenal in that photo she’s put on the beg board
4. Why is she so bleeping annoying!!! Everything always has to have an ulterior motive, if she gets gifted anything on that I’ll be seriously pissed off! I work hard and my expensive holiday has been cancelled and I duno when I’ll be able to take time off work again and they can’t waltz off once all this is over, really pisses me off! Sorry for the rant mid night shift and I need to keep awake 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How many bleeping times can you say guyssss in one day?
And that’s the biggest beg I’ve ever seen in my life, more free stuff please 🤮
Thank you 👏👏 thought I was the only one noticing the guyzzzz!! Cant she address us as cats and kittens 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Baby Violet is finally here after a crazy long and painful labour. 9lbs 9oz:eek: Can’t wait time raise her in a non-gifted household! Certainly won’t be following any of Hinch’s new crazy tips. I’ve got a lot to catch up on whilst she’s asleep. That bloody squirrel bench:ROFLMAO: She couldn’t get anymore insanely boring if she tried!

• Heart
Reactions: 216
Sam faiers got gifted a dyson hair wrap thing this week... wonder if grinches is gifted aswell

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The grid post of the grinches not getting many
Likes for over 3 million followers, and as of yet SS has not liked it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guysss I think we are due a new hinch list soon!

I predict:
-Blend up assorted concoctions for Ronnie without crediting the recipes
-Find long forgotten decorating bits in garage and make a tit craft project
-Wash hair
-Take Henry for his biannual walk
-Cry over Ronnie's tufts
-Clean ma barker's room

Am I missing anything guysss?
Dry hair with stupidly expensive #gifted Dyson? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby Violet is finally here after a crazy long and painful labour. 9lbs 9oz:eek: Can’t wait time raise her in a non-gifted household! Certainly won’t be following any of Hinch’s new crazy tips. I’ve got a lot to catch up on whilst she’s asleep. That bloody squirrel bench:ROFLMAO: She couldn’t get anymore insanely boring if she tried!
Congratulations!

Reactions: 22
Just caught up from last nights giftmeshitshow Pretty tragic that for someone that has 3.3 million followers..... has just over 100000 likes and 1000 comments.... is the extent of her true herd? I think so!!
ATV trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those comments on her grid post are vomit inducing 🤢
Her followers have a collective IQ of 20

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The dyson will be gifted.

Waiting to see if she declares it as gifted!

She didn't declare the saucepans as gifted tut tut! But her stupid hinchers would say she doesn't have to declare them as she does so much good in the world or some bullshit like that.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.