Mrs Hinch #146 Hinchmas vision is here - You're all paying, she's made that clear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I really hope they have receipts , to show her lying arse and hold her to account stupid cow
This is what I need. Proof. Just someone saying it - I’m not believing it. I think they’ve been there for the duration of lockdown, not just one night.
You’d have grassed her right up.
plus, when did she have the BBQs? Last week?

Reactions: 9
The PTWM thread seem to be having the same convo as us. They seem to think that PTWM has sat back and let the trolls go for Amy without stepping in or stop it, in fact I think she pretty much condoned it!

Maybe all influencers are just c*nts 🤷🏼‍♀️
PTWM is the reason I'm here - she sent a load of us over last year on her tattle breakdown, but it just made a lot of us see her for the daylight robber she is. That's also when I found out that being a hincher was just another name for being a bleep! Jumped the hinchship didnt I ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was just popping on to say I think somethings up coz she’s unusually quiet this morning........
Off to catch up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gawd I have been blockedI 2.9 seconds of calling her a c**t on last nights post. I just did it as a social experiment. But guess what hinch I will pop back up. And again and again. Just like a little bunny rabbit 🐰🐰🐰🐰
Oooh she just loves Rrrrrabbits

• Haha
Oh i wish i was a spec of dust in the house right now seeing the conversations and the crying hysterically about how to handle waking up to this! Hinch even your millions in the bank isnt worth the feelings you must be feeling right now - and to think i had to suffer my 6 year old crying in my arms yesterday as she couldn’t give her nanny a cuddle today or for the last five weeks!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This is what I need. Proof. Just someone saying it - I’m not believing it. I think they’ve been there for the duration of lockdown, not just one night.
You’d have grassed her right up.
plus, when did she have the BBQs? Last week?
If her parents were staying surely they would of been there whilst her and vest boy were eating breakfast the other day....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
True! I would of 100% if I was her neighbour looool
Same!! I’d have documented it totally if she was breaking rules. Hahaha.
I think this is going to be a bit of a damp squib. She’s either going to ignore it or admit they’ve been there from the beginning, which we all knew and isn’t breaking a rule.
The Scum... any other paper would’ve been credible.

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely not going to address the sun article. She will go on as normal and pretend she didn’t see it. I will be super shocked if she says anything.

Reactions: 15
If her parents were staying surely they would of been there whilst her and vest boy were eating breakfast the other day....
They live in the garage. She brings them out for special occasions...

Or is that ornaments?

seriously though, they probably were there. Just not in any photo op.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Business as usual then at Castle Greyville. Ronnie has a few crumbs on his tray and is apparently fascinated with the rain. I don't think the story in The Sun is true. I've just googled "Mrs Hinch breaks lock down rules" and nothing at all comes up on The Sun or anywhere else.
Is it possible she's fabricated all of this herself? Or am I over thinking it? 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Here we go folks! She’s crawled out from under her rock. Two crumbs on the high chair tray and the cleanest post meal baby ever!

• Haha
Well the neighbours are CLEARLY lying guuyyyyzzzzz.... Hinch doesn't even have a BBQ....!!!

Only cos no one has #gift ed her one yet so she has to use little Georgie foreman and beg.... 🤣🤣🤣Who called it a few threads back that she had family there with the amount if burgers she was cooking, that's some tattle bingo 😉

Her visitors must have to keep quiet for her endless videoing on her phone, unless she spends 2 days recording copious amounts of video & content then the other 5 days she's living her normal grey bland life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do we get the feeling that even if her followers ain't seen through her yet her neighbours are? Future appearance on 'Neighbours from hell' 😂 or shell use it as her excuse to move to a bigger & better house, guyzzzzzz she has no choice getting picked on and lied about by the neighbours she has to move 🏡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.