Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I dirty I’ve literally never thought about cleaning my wheelie bins. And why is there nothing in them! It’s recycling day on Tuesday and ours is full to the brim can’t find any more in! Our bins are literally always full.
I’m the same. They’re just bins where rubbish goes. I might sprinkle in some Bin Buddy on occasion but that’s it.

Reactions: 9
exactly how many tins of that spray paint does she have? i'm sure she was using the last of it on that abysmal bird tree thing?

That magical garage is amazing, i bet it has its own little man and trade counter in there!
I'm not fortunate enough to have a garage at the moment. But myself and my partner both have certain criteria we want from our next house.......magical garage is going straight on my list!

Just a random thought but I’m sat on my back step on a cushion in the sun (been living in my own house 3 years but still no outdoor furniture yet) she has a big rattan dining table set, the barstool table set, egg chair, and also the bench, I have never ever seen her post about sitting on them (part from the egg chair) like what a absolute waste, I’m trying to save up myself for something but those things are expensive! I suppose it’s like the dining table she has indoors, she sat there about 3 times until the novelty wore off.
We've been in our house 6 years and still not got proper garden furniture 🙈

But she doesn't care, she not paid for any of it, it's all been #gifted

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I am sick to death of her sharing her followers stories to sad or motivational music but all the pictures are just what she’s posted throughout the day and her sheep saying how much they love her.
I love a food and healthy cooking account but I don’t share her stories of her low cal slag bol saying how much I just love it guyzzzzz

she is such an attention seeker and its just sooooo boring to watch. The head shaking Gretel, scraggy shoulders and neck.
I wish she would take a break for months but then I wouldn’t be able to laugh at her with you lot which at the moment is the only thing getting me through coronaville
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another thread suggestion whilst doing night feed and toddler awake doing laps around my bedroom. Too early for wine???

She's beggy and she's needy, onslows kinda creepy, their both together greedy, the hinchliffe family!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Another thread suggestion whilst doing night feed and toddler awake doing laps around my bedroom. Too early for wine???

She's beggy and she's needy, onslows kinda creepy, their both together greedy, the hinchliffe family!!
It will be a cold day in hell when she can compare herself to the mother Morticia is!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that too, I can’t see she would have allowed it to get that colour, clean it whilst having a shower with the old mans toothbrush haha.
Anyway I think she used the wrong product for her brown stain. I can’t see that sealant going off

I’m thinking now it might be a smear of fake tan or her Estée Lauder doublewear, but equally could have been some anal leakage lol
I’m sat in bed with a coffee as my husband is playing with our 10 month old & catching up. Anal leakage has made me laugh & release snot bubbles 🤣

Did she spray the pissy sticks so she can pretend she kept them and hung them on her landing?

Also, is she having today off? There hasn’t been any mention of it. I hope not as I am missing the weaning recipes. We are only having a banana and weetabix for breakfast and I need her guidance 🤣

Can I join you with a wine 🍷😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Place your bets guyyyzzzzz.. (not you Onslow)
Do we think Hinch will give Insta a rest for today as she has previous Saturdays recently, or will she stay on this week as SS is active today? I'm going with a full on day of competing with SS.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Place your bets guyyyzzzzz.. (not you Onslow)
Do we think Hinch will give Insta a rest for today as she has previous Saturdays recently, or will she stay on this week as SS is active today? I'm going with a full on day of competing with SS.
morning guyzzzz looks like a social media day. Breakfast slop with the vase today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf its 7am I'm up because the golden curly dog is. They are sat at the table fully laid for a banquet for 6 having breakfast, allegedly all because some here said they haven't been at the table. What a useless life. As it happens though I do need to polish through in this room today can someone please mention it here so I get the need to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
TBF It does say on the packaging that you don't have to remove the existing sealant you should just go over it
It does, but Hinch didn't use it to refresh the sealant at the bottom of her shower wall, she put it over the grout between the tiles. Totally different product which needs to be removed with a dremel type tool then new grout worked in with a grout float.
The excess silicone that she wiped over the surface of the tile with the wet wipe will dry and leave a sticky film on the tiles 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Maybe a bit off-topic and not directly related to Life wit The Grinch and Vest Life, but I thought this was an interesting article. Influencers are beginning to suffer, how long before this effect trickles down to the cleaning and home style people? Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Reactions: 16
After the comment earlier about an ex towie member showing the laundry pods it makes me wonder if she really has been dropped by p&g and that would explain why the sudden feeding Ronnie ‘proper’ food and the so called ‘crafting’ she’s trying to be a mum & baby account.
I think she may have been. When she last had her Flash mop out and another of their products, the story just said ‘ad’ and not brand partner or whatever she normally puts, am sure of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
To be fair, if my mum was alive, I’d have asked if she wanted to come and stay here.
I don’t think it’s a big deal her mums staying there - it’s the fact she’s not admitting it.
I considered moving in with my mum when they started talking about lockdown but my bf then started working from home so there wasn’t the higher risk of him catching it on his commute or the office.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha surely they are taking the piss with that song? “Be our vest, be our vest put our service to the test”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.