Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
silicone and grout are totally different though šŸ˜¬ I have that product as our rental houseā€™s bathroom was a bit grim and needed a freshen and itā€™s literally just a superficial layer to refresh silicone (The rubbery caulk bit behind sinks etc) not grout. So sheā€™s not used it properly sheā€™s just bodged it šŸ™ˆ

Sheā€™s definitely moving away from ā€˜cleaningā€™. She also canā€™t have been bothered about her eggy sink today because we didnā€™t have the usual zoflora and bicarb combo šŸ¤”
I think silicone is different these days too, I think thatā€™s prob acrylic silicone, I canā€™t see it adhering to the grout that easily. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it donā€™t cure. I canā€™t see why she didnā€™t scrub bleach or the mildew spray with a toothbrush over it, it was an odd line of discolour too, looked a bit like their casseroles or burgers been shat up the wall lol šŸ¤Ŗ
I can see drips running down tiles as she applied the renew stuff? If that was water in the grout line then thatā€™s been pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else seen this? This person has 30K followers so 1%, ONE PERCNT of Hinchā€™s and sheā€™s doing actual Ellas Kitchen ads!

So what is the deal with Sophie?? Not their demographic? Undeclared ads? Sheā€™s still casting that fishing rod out every day tagging them but theyā€™re not biting!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think silicone is different these days too, I think thatā€™s prob acrylic silicone, I canā€™t see it adhering to the grout that easily. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it donā€™t cure. I canā€™t see why she didnā€™t scrub bleach or the mildew spray with a toothbrush over it, it was an odd line of discolour too, looked a bit like their casseroles or burgers been shat up the wall lol šŸ¤Ŗ
I can see drips running down tiles as she applied the renew stuff? If that was water in the grout line then thatā€™s been pointless
remember when she used to put bleach on cotton pads and leave them stuck on the wall to soak šŸ˜‚ why didnā€™t she just do that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
silicone and grout are totally different though šŸ˜¬ I have that product as our rental houseā€™s bathroom was a bit grim and needed a freshen and itā€™s literally just a superficial layer to refresh silicone (The rubbery caulk bit behind sinks etc) not grout. So sheā€™s not used it properly sheā€™s just bodged it šŸ™ˆ

Sheā€™s definitely moving away from ā€˜cleaningā€™. She also canā€™t have been bothered about her eggy sink today because we didnā€™t have the usual zoflora and bicarb combo šŸ¤”
She probably did film herselfmcleaning the eggy sink but is saving it for us for tomorrow. Pre recorded eggyness

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else seen this? This person has 30K followers so 1%, ONE PERCNT of Hinchā€™s and sheā€™s doing actual Ellas Kitchen ads!

So what is the deal with Sophie?? Not their demographic? Undeclared ads? Sheā€™s still casting that fishing rod out every day tagging them but theyā€™re not biting!

Good! I would buy Ella's kitchen purely because they have actively decided not to do business with someone like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She probably did film herselfmcleaning the eggy sink but is saving it for us for tomorrow. Pre recorded eggyness
I can see it already:

I forgot to bicarb the sink yesterday guyzzzz so my whole house smelt because we knocked all the walls down and the odour just floated right through the drive through. Canā€™t believe I forgot, silly old Soph. You need to zoflo, bicarb and light 837463893 wax melts to sort it, ATB

• Haha
new to this so apologies if I do this wrong, Sophie and Stacey Solomon do this all the time. My friend has a small jewellery business sent them both about Ā£200 worth of items for free and they both agreed to do a little story each. Neither of them did but Iā€™ve seen them both wear the items from her in stories etc and never tagged her brand. She even reached out to them and they just ignored her messages.
This to me sums up why there are 144 threads about this bint (so far) šŸ˜” Shes so selfish!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Good! I would buy Ella's kitchen purely because they have actively decided not to do business with someone like her.
Me too. She is much more relatable than Perfect Princess Sophie at the Castle of Clean where everyone sings about unicorns and rainbows.

Reactions: 7
remember when she used to put bleach on cotton pads and leave them stuck on the wall to soak šŸ˜‚ why didnā€™t she just do that?
Because sheā€™s being paid to promote that product 100%. I donā€™t get why she thinks any of her army have Ā£87 to spend right now in a tube of sealant, and why that seller she seems to be airing thinks they will get some mug to pay it.

Reactions: 7

Because her bat tit cult arenā€™t their target market, theyā€™re more the Heinz jars and rusk type.

• Haha
Cookery book/checklist/blank lined pages in the pipeline.
Salmonella by S. R. Hinchflop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a lassie on footy bus I go on who does this I just laugh when I go somewhere knowing fine well she will go. She even said on my wedding day I love your dress can I have it I said eh no šŸ˜‚ hinch is very like that with ss
Late to the party but a saying I say for this ā€œif youā€™ve been to Tenerife, theyā€™ve been to elevenerifeā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hinchs story, whoever called it that ronnie is not eating any of that food is 100% right šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£who is She trying to fool cooking up all these rank concoctions making out like heā€™s actually eating them. Hun the most you do is get him to put a piece of food in his mouth and boomerang it going in and out. Never actually seen him eat any real food have we sophie? And then you confirm everyones suspicions that your son cannot eat real food, by posting yourself FEEDING HIM AN ELLAS KITCHEN POUCHšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚He is TEN MONTHS OLD. He shoukd not be living off them and should be able to eat real food like every other baby. Shocking
JUST GIVE HIM A BANANA!!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
About this eye sore

D497B803-E878-4189-A580-BA69583F2295.jpeg

I must say (and give credit where itā€™s due) , but you surprised me Soph. I always thought you were so anal when it came to cleaning and hygiene. But Iā€™m stunned.... that you would youse (Hi Maris Piper) dirty sticks and bring them indoors without proper treatment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

ā€˜You have to let your branch dry out. Freshly cut branches can take anywhere from 6 months to a year to completely dry out.

You need to scrape the bark off because there could be bugs living in it. Some people like the look of the bark and use chemicals to ward off the bugs but I wasnā€™t taking any chancesā€™

14D58331-8834-49A0-B145-3381BD5896F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is it safe to say that Henry hasn't been walked again today? It drives me mad that she proclaims to love her dog so much but fails to walk him. As a dog owner I find that unforgivable. They live for walks. It's bloody cruel and neglectful not to. Forget giving him his own bedroom and stuffing him full of treats.. walk your dog!!! I'm sure if either of the lazy pair had it would be documented, like yesterdays pick up sticks fiasco. You love your handsnomes so much??? WALK HIM! And if not you soph (šŸ‘‹), what's that big useless lump onslow doing all day? Get off your phones and walk your dog! Sorry for the rant but it really grinds my gears

Going back to the silicone/grout disaster, if i were her and claimed to be some clean queen, I'd be ashamed to show my grout that filthy.
My house is ancient and the bathroom hasn't been done up in years and the grouting isn't half as bad as hers which is relatively new!
Everything is so bloody superficial with that woman.

Going back to the silicone/grout disaster, if i were her and claimed to be some clean queen, I'd be ashamed to show my grout that filthy.
My house is ancient and the bathroom hasn't been done up in years and the grouting isn't half as bad as hers which is relatively new!
Everything is so bloody superficial with that woman.
I thought that too, I canā€™t see she would have allowed it to get that colour, clean it whilst having a shower with the old mans toothbrush haha.
Anyway I think she used the wrong product for her brown stain. I canā€™t see that sealant going off

I thought that too, I canā€™t see she would have allowed it to get that colour, clean it whilst having a shower with the old mans toothbrush haha.
Anyway I think she used the wrong product for her brown stain. I canā€™t see that sealant going off
Iā€™m thinking now it might be a smear of fake tan or her EstĆ©e Lauder doublewear, but equally could have been some anal leakage lol

Attachments

• Haha

Iā€™m thinking now it might be a smear of fake tan or her EstĆ©e Lauder doublewear, but equally could have been some anal leakage lol
I am done. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Anal leakage. I canā€™t breathe šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.