Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see dettol have had to issue a statement saying not to be ingested because of trump!! Surprised Soph doesn’t mention it to keep her hinchers safe although she’s offered just as dangerous advice in the past then stopped and never addressed it. Also how many eggs do they have!!!! Always a full supply for someone that isn’t going out 😉 and most places here it’s hard to find eggs let alone consistently.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I dont understand her whatsoever. Why deny buying an Audi. Why would it be something you'd deny and not be chuffed to bits about!? X
Because her cult... I mean ‘followers’ might start thinking that she’s no longer relatable considering they’ve essentially bought her a new extension without all the furniture, walls, floors etc and then a new Audi... 🤔

I think it's tit. 🤷🏻‍♀️
But what’s the point of it... does she not have enough tit in the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Henry though without his groomers 😆 he’s looking a mess bless him. Surprised our hairdresser Soph hasn’t got out her scissors to trim him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh! She could have atleast tagged the exact person. Don't get me wrong the person who it was has commented and is gushing how amazing Zoph is and how much she's made her day 'mentioning her' then someone else has put

'Love this Sophie Rose Hinchliffe thanks for making the day’s bearable with your insta stories. 💕🌈'

Really!? 🤦🏼‍♀️

It's actually embarrassing how much her cult gush over her when she comments on something. It's actually like she's some sort of royalty!
View attachment 115916
‘’My Hinchers’ she’s acting like she owns them and they are so happy to go along with it. I’m desperate to know what makes her so special to have grown woman literally crying over her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Typical Sophie.....

'Michelle made a twig heart out of twigs her children collected'

Sophie 'So I know im going to make a twig heart out of sticks I collected, because yes, I'm that self centered'

She's that desperate she's stealing content ideas from her Facebook bloody fanpage!
OH MY GOSH - MEMORIES TO TREASURE! THE

What memories are they then Zoph? You making a heart out of sticks you and sloth picked up! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Now I totally agree with the original idea from 'Michelle' and making one using sticks your children have collected, but not one you and your other vest, I mean half, have collected!

Pair of twats!

Screenshot_2020-04-24-14-47-47-97.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
exactly how many tins of that spray paint does she have? i'm sure she was using the last of it on that abysmal bird tree thing?

That magical garage is amazing, i bet it has its own little man and trade counter in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
‘’My Hinchers’ she’s acting like she owns them and they are so happy to go along with it. I’m desperate to know what makes her so special to have grown woman literally crying over her
Well I get the feeling she’s gonna alienate them all soon since her weird changes she’s nothing like the person these people started to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OH MY GOSH - MEMORIES TO TREASURE! THE

What memories are they then Zoph? You making a heart out of sticks you and sloth picked up! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Now I totally agree with the original idea from 'Michelle' and making one using sticks your children have collected, but not one you and your other vest, I mean half, have collected!

Pair of twats!

View attachment 115925
It’s for Henry’s memory box. “We picked up these sticks during the corona lockdown Henry on the ONE walk you were allowed in 3 months”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
exactly how many tins of that spray paint does she have? i'm sure she was using the last of it on that abysmal bird tree thing?

That magical garage is amazing, i bet it has its own little man and trade counter in there!
Who is totally taking social distancing seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where will that heart even go?? She can't leave it outside, it's backed with cardboard and will disintergrate in the rain. And surely she must be out of space in the house by now???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Memories to treasure? Of what exactly? That you collected a few twigs off the ground, cut some cardboard up and used a glue gun to make a bit more tat? It's hardly likely to become a family heirloom is it? Fatty McFatFace will probably piss up it!
What an absolute pile of wank!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well I get the feeling she’s gonna alienate them all soon since her weird changes she’s nothing like the person these people started to follow.
I don’t know. She’s done some questionable things in the past year and they still follow her through thick and thin. Even the slop she cooks you have her hincers cooking it and saying it’s the best thing they’ve ever tasted. I think she’s losing the casual followers but hinch army will always be loyal to her, even when she moves out of that house into a bigger house. Which she eventually will do. She somehow has a hold over these woman and I don’t think she even knows how she did it.

Reactions: 13
Trying to be relatable innit. Her loyal followers aren't generally the type of people who will be going out to buy an Audi, and she wants them to keep on thinking she's just one of them, all in it together, she only makes a little bit of money from her Instagram etc. Brand new luxury cars don't fit with her 'little Sophie from the village' persona that she likes to portray.
She also did that when she would show her handbag and say She wouldn’t buy designer handbags. Then she was caught with the Louis Vuitton. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where will that heart even go?? She can't leave it outside, it's backed with cardboard and will disintergrate in the rain. And surely she must be out of space in the house by now???
It’s such a waste of space. Just more things to clutter her house with. But with Sophie everything is disposable so we definitely won’t see it again in few days. What happened to her spray mop that she loved so much? Now she has those other two pointless mops that spray moo is either in the loft gathering dust or in a landfill somewhere. I’m sure that heart will end up in one of those two places.

It’s such a waste of space. Just more things to clutter her house with. But with Sophie everything is disposable so we definitely won’t see it again in few days. What happened to her spray mop that she loved so much? Now she has those other two pointless mops that spray moo is either in the loft gathering dust or in a landfill somewhere. I’m sure that heart will end up in one of those two places.
I hate how wasteful she is.

Reactions: 12
Plus it'll just fade into the grey wall, wherever she plonks it you won't see it anyway 😂

• Haha
Wtf?

Nice idea for sticks collected by YOUR CHILDREN.

Not sticks you and your dippy husband picked up whilst Ronnie was napping

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.