Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today me and the littlen watched shrek the 3rd, I love them films 😂 anyway the shrek babies which are super cute (before anyone jumps me) remind me of Ronnie, they are super adorable though 😂 even shrek babies are allowed to get dirty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that the reflection of the back of her phone or is that a person? Like a Ma Barker kind of person.

View attachment 115886
That is deffos ma barker, if you zoom in you can tell it’s a women, also she hasn’t recently mentioned about contacting / FaceTiming her family that was just at the start all of a sudden that’s all died down telling ya she couldn’t cope so she called ma barker

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if it’s been said (I’m catching up) but no eggs in the garden on the georgie foreskin.

Ron throwing all the food so not eating which has to be staged otherwise hen would of hoovered them up with his gob before they even hit the ground!!

but it is nice to see Ronnie being nurtured a bit he’s changed so much the last week and thank you for giving him tummy time Soph after I kept on moaning about never seeing him on his front.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Deffo someone who’s wearing a vest......could either be the vestatron himself OR he’s convinced ma barker to join him in in vestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Are her and Stacey still pals? Notice they haven’t interacted much on SM and I’d have thought maybe a face time call or some such, Photographed for the gram of course, would have provided content?

Reactions: 13
Ron Ron swiping the food on the floor rather than pick it up and drop it off the side makes me wonder if he picks stuff up himself normally and still no video of him eating 😆 I’m just glad she’s trying as even staged random ott meals it’s been the most interaction he’s probably had from her.

Reactions: 6
I dont understand her whatsoever. Why deny buying an Audi. Why would it be something you'd deny and not be chuffed to bits about!? X
Trying to be relatable innit. Her loyal followers aren't generally the type of people who will be going out to buy an Audi, and she wants them to keep on thinking she's just one of them, all in it together, she only makes a little bit of money from her Instagram etc. Brand new luxury cars don't fit with her 'little Sophie from the village' persona that she likes to portray.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Typical Sophie.....

'Michelle made a twig heart out of twigs her children collected'

Sophie 'So I know im going to make a twig heart out of sticks I collected, because yes, I'm that self centered'

She's that desperate she's stealing content ideas from her Facebook bloody fanpage!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont understand her whatsoever. Why deny buying an Audi. Why would it be something you'd deny and not be chuffed to bits about!? X
She denies the Audi because she denies the income, and denies being a sales woman. She's just lil old Soph, who's just learnin 🤥

• Angry
Reactions: 33
14C94BAD-7F9B-4132-ADFC-348C931C4D40.png

MsC I think your right Mr Vest has a new recruit and convinced Ma Barker to join the Vestlife wonder how long before he recruits Sophie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The heart-twig-thing looked quite nice at first but now she’s sprayed it bleeping grey it looks horrendous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just went to check that sealant on Amazon and it's sold out!!! So all her bloody sheep are going to be siliconing their grout. 😂:rolleyes::oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.