Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOPH - just seen your stories. A boomerang of Rhonnie trying to spit out his avocado isn’t sufficient evidence! We need a proper video so we can see him properly eating it and swallowing it. Another FAIL. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well,well, well just seen an ex towie member is now a brand partner with p&g,showing us how to click the tabs shut on the box and putting it up high out of reach for little hands. Could it be too much to hope for hinch has been dropped 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is with the Audi? I think I missed Audigate, is she denying owning one or something xxx
Ages ago, she said they went to a dealership on Jamie’s birthday for 3 hours but didn’t buy anything. She shared a story looking glum in the dealers but you could hear either insurance details or payment plans in the background. This was after the new floor in the garage. It was either then that she shared the interior of the car or shared a photo somewhere else with it on. I can’t quite remember...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on - has she actually used silicone sealant over her discoloured grout 😱

Could she be any more stupid if she tried? The grout needs removing and replacing Sophie you idiot not covering in silicone 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I have a friend who does this too. She has no money but if I say I’ve booked a holiday she runs out and books a holiday. If we go on a family day to somewhere the next week she’s been there too. We booked Center Parcs, she booked it too. If I add photo of my child and dog who have an incredible bond she will put up a pic of her kid and dog. I mentioned that we were looking at moving house. All of a sudden she’s talking about moving house AND to the same area we were looking at.
She asked me which school my child was starting at. Weeks later, she is interested in that school despite never visiting it. My child then swapped schools and guess what hers is now starting at his school. It’s bizarre. At first I did think it was just coincidence but it’s been too many things now. My best friend cracks up over it now. 😂
I have a lassie on footy bus I go on who does this I just laugh when I go somewhere knowing fine well she will go. She even said on my wedding day I love your dress can I have it I said eh no 😂 hinch is very like that with ss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have a lassie on footy bus I go on who does this I just laugh when I go somewhere knowing fine well she will go. She even said on my wedding day I love your dress can I have it I said eh no 😂 hinch is very like that with ss
i can Imagine hinch was like that at school. A follower rather than a leader which is probably why she’s always banging on about how seeing her Hinchers list and stuff make her so happy as she’s finally a leader. She probably always wanted to be that popular girl in school.

Reactions: 14
Me! when I was a kid in the 60’s , lots of dog tit was white. Never knew until recently that it was because dogs were fed butchers bones regularly and it was the calcium in the bones that made it white 🤢🤢
When I was a kid I always thought it was cos it had been out in the sun for too long and it had bleached it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When Ronnie was 'emptying' the caddy, his ankle was spinning a lot. I noticed it and was kinda surprised it wasn't mentioned here
I assumed it’s because the mods have picked up on our discussions about that sort of thing a few times

Reactions: 10
Thanks 🙏🏼 I did not think to look on eBay. I get that people will judge and that’s ok cause it’s their opinion. I just feel so bad on my son. He would’ve had a party and seen his friends but obviously that can’t happen now and I just need to make his day so special. We’ve been trying not to use large retailers and been using local shops like the butchers and grocers to top up essentials.
Hope your son has a lovely birthday and you find everything you need 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hang on - has she actually used silicone sealant over her discoloured grout 😱

Could she be any more stupid if she tried? The grout needs removing and replacing Sophie you idiot not covering in silicone 🤦‍♀️
Yes. Yes she has. The cleaning guru, Queen of cleaning hacks, does indeed not know the difference between silicone sealer and grout.

The 'just learning' excuse must preclude her from reading product instructions.

Reactions: 13
I went out to get shopping... Popped to Home & Bargain. There was some scrotum faced woman buying ALL the ZOFLORA as it’s on offer.
She’s all ‘I’m getting hinched’.
Judging by the state of you, you need to Hinch your fanny, girl.
on another note - I am not going outdoors for another 5 weeks. It’s horrible. Don’t like it.

Yes. Yes she has. The cleaning guru, Queen of cleaning hacks, does indeed not know the difference between silicone sealer and grout.

The 'just learning' excuse must preclude her from reading product instructions.
She’s just hiding dirt, basically.
That’s not cleaning, that’s being a dirty woman.
Smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is that the reflection of the back of her phone or is that a person? Like a Ma Barker kind of person.

20200424_135408.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ronnies ankle spinning last night :(
I keep seeing this comment about his ankles, can someone explain it to me? My youngest spins her ankles, but she's younger than Ronnie and we have been told she is a little behind developmentally but now im worried about her doing it.

Reactions: 4
They spent 3 hours in an Audi showroom on Jamie's birthday not buying a brand new Audi. Had a new garage floor fitted not to house a new Audi. She started using Autoglym to polish her mirrors, which doesn't come free with a new Audi.

She insisted they had not bought a new Audi.

They have an Audi.

I dont understand her whatsoever. Why deny buying an Audi. Why would it be something you'd deny and not be chuffed to bits about!? X

Reactions: 8
Is that the reflection of the back of her phone or is that a person? Like a Ma Barker kind of person.

View attachment 115886
What the duck! I’m not meaning to be rude and I apologise if anyone gets offended

but whoever it is looks like they need to taking that 30 mins exercise and walking henners abit more!

also my ads today guyzzzzz meant to send this earlier
DF6EC5C7-11CF-4AA1-BCDE-74DAD87D33A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit late catching up but for all those wanting perfect poached eggs. Have you tried the whirlpool method? Bring water to the boil in a pan. Turn down low. Stir rapidly to create a whirlpool. Break eggs into the middle. Only do two at a time. Perfect poached eggs every time. ‘Hope that helps’ ‘Does that make sense’ ATV.

As for Hinch she needs to get a life, stop clicking her fingers and looking for a rim to clean. I’ve said it before spend some time with Ronnie. If you are reading here Soph you will never get this precious time with your lovely son back. Make the most of it.

Ok back to my sun lounger. Happy Friday everyone 🌸

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.