Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to try and make everything sentimental. It really winds me up. “Somewhere over the rainbow”’when she’s swimming, “fields of gold” when she’s walking on the grass or passing a field. “Sticks from when me and Jamie and Ronnie were out”. Is it to make her look all sweet and sausagey so when she sells her bleeping crap people will go “awwwwww what a darling she is”.
Stupid fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So let me see the world has gone made, you supposedly know as you parade outside Grey Towers clapping in your private back garden for "our" NHS. Yet you want to make a bloody grey heart out of twigs on a bog standard walk to make treasured memories. Soph most of us think that the best memory of these times will be on the day they end when I am sure in 2022 we will have the greatest party ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This has probably been posted on a older thread already but I know previously people were questioning about if she smoked seems she did smoke once a upon a time (Have nothing against people smoking by the way 🙂)
9D9F87D9-2A63-48E2-B806-8B67F1B4EA7B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont understand her whatsoever. Why deny buying an Audi. Why would it be something you'd deny and not be chuffed to bits about!? X
It’s the same as her belt, her expensive bag and her other expensive car; it doesn’t fit in with someone’s whose brand was built on b and m hauls and bargs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This has probably been posted on a older thread already but I know previously people were questioning about if she smoked seems she did smoke once a upon a time (Have nothing against people smoking by the way 🙂) View attachment 115936
It must have failed , there has been pictures of fags on the microwave and on the garden chair in this house 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And she encourages her Hinchers be the same. She could have such a positive impact on our environment but instead she’s all about instant gratification.
This is it. The amount of waste she produces, can you imagine what the rest of the cranks produce?
Do they recycle? Do they charity? Probably not.
I wish she would be more eco friendly with her ‘cleaning’ as well.
whilst making crap out of sticks might be cute to her and the cranks that worship her, what about the aerosol she used? Did she face mask up?
I’m sick to death of wasteful people. So bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 11
exactly how many tins of that spray paint does she have? i'm sure she was using the last of it on that abysmal bird tree thing?

That magical garage is amazing, i bet it has its own little man and trade counter in there!
....And a fork lift with its own little driver :sick:

*actual photo from her magical garage. This is just the springtime zoflora section!! 😂

shutterstock_248926984-1_v2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why does she have to try and make everything sentimental. It really winds me up. “Somewhere over the rainbow”’when she’s swimming, “fields of gold” when she’s walking on the grass or passing a field. “Sticks from when me and Jamie and Ronnie were out”. Is it to make her look all sweet and sausagey so when she sells her bleeping crap people will go “awwwwww what a darling she is”.
Stupid fucker
Definitely. In my experience the people who try hard to be sickeningly sweet are covertly the biggest twats out there

(Not talking about like sharing photos of puppies on Facebook occasionally, but trying to make being overly sugary your whole personality)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she have to make everything into such a big deal? Something to treasure forever guyzzzzz.
Will be hung up in her mum and dad's lovely new kitchen that still makes her smile guyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Currently sat out back it’s so warm or as we say taps off weather in Scotland lol while wee one sleeps in his pram. Who called the love heart you have a tattle bingo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fell down a rabbit hole feel sorry for the animal she is comparing herself to 🤣
362D07CA-A417-4B84-836E-01D17C376B99.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d understand the treasured memories thing if Ronnie had collected those sticks, but it was her & Uncle Vester! 😂
I honestly think she’s making all this tat because she can’t go out & buy any, it’s like she has a void that she needs to keep buying more & more stuff to fill.

I think I might have to do a Hinch & clap in my back garden next week though, as Clap for Carers is causing neighbourhood wars where I live! 😂
It’s been quite entertaining to watch all the arguing about it on the village Facebook group, but I don’t want to get involved in any of it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That heart is a pile of tit. Probs been pissed on as well as shat on. What a precious treasure to have in your home 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d understand the treasured memories thing if Ronnie had collected those sticks, but it was her & Uncle Vester 😂.
I honestly think she’s making all this tat because she can’t go out & buy any, it’s like she has a void that she needs to keep buying more & more stuff to fill.

I think I might have to do a Hinch & clap in my back garden next week though, as Clap for Carers is causing neighbourhood wars where I live! 😂
It’s been quite entertaining to watch all the arguing about it on the community Facebook group, but I don’t want to get involved in any of it.
Agree re treasured memories BS it’s exactly what I thought

Reactions: 8
Unpacking my weekly essentials shopping and god knows what made me think of it, but whatever happened to her snacks wicker basket that she had set up like a tuc shop? That died a death didn’t it

The way she becomes obsessed with things and then forgets all about them makes me wonder how Onslow has lasted so long?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone get the impression her upbringing was kind of lonely and distant for her to feel the need to grab on to stuff, hoard and get attached to so much. It’s like she’s trying to fill a void with all these fake memories.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone get the impression her upbringing was kind of lonely and distant for her to feel the need to grab on to stuff, hoard and get attached to so much. It’s like she’s trying to fill a void with all these fake memories.
Na, I reckon she was a spoilt little witch who got everything she wanted, so now she is overly entitled and feels she deserves this stuff. Freda done a great job with our Soph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.