Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebecca Wrong-daily

I won't mention names as I don't want another telling off lol but another account who follows hinch today told everyone to get their lenor and water mix back out and shine the draining board with it. Bet that tastes nice.
Someone I follow has a new build house just had her new sofa delivered and was spraying with lenor 😭 told her not to as it’s flammable and she said well Mrs hinch does it 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

LoopyLu

New Thread Title Suggestion...

Michelin Stars for the village of Maldon...but can RonRon stand without having to hold on?

• Heart
  • Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
I remember back when she was in hospital and she showed ridiculous text messages to Jamie ‘I’m supposed to be Mrs Hinch’ 🤣🤣 because she couldn’t spray 1001 all over the place. Anyway, I saw that and thought... you know what this is her chance. She can tell everyone that cleaning your house day in day out isn’t necessary. She’s been away and everything is fine. But oh no.... they used it to propel Jamie.... then she had Ronnie... another opportunity to say it. No, she introduces the lists. I don’t feel worry for the woman one iota. She doesn’t give a shit about the detrimental effects this had on people. Watching her certainly had a bad effect on me. She was cleaning constantly and made me think I had to do the same. She’s had ample opportunities to change the vibe of her page. And now it’s so obvious she isn’t cleaning the way she used to... she’s still keeping up the pretence that she is... it’s a joke and it boils my blood. She has no conscience and she bloody loves herself.. that tik tok 🤮.

• Heart

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Oh jeez I've missed practically all of the last thread 🙈 I can't get over how quick you guys are moving

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I caved in this morning and gave my toddlers digestive biscuit for breakfast as the little angel kept chucking everything else I gave her on the floor! Hinch is incredibly unrelatable, she should be more honest and less fake perfect and she might get less flack from us

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Did anyone see Jottie making up packages of all of her excess cleaning products and gifted stuff to send out? Wouldn’t it be nice to see other accounts doing something similar?! I know they get sent promotional stuff but no one needs 50 bottles of floor cleaner! 😳

Good morning Zoph! ATV 😘

And good morning trolls 😍

• Heart

Hadcat2010

OMG I just cant bear the fucking stupidity!!!

'Ever wonder where a lake leads to?' No absolutely NEVER!!!!! 'Where's the start and end' It's not a fucking river you imbecile. The start is where you start and the end is right back round next to the start.

She does know lakes aren't like rivers doesn't she???? Her stupidity is BEYOND belief!! 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Flomo

Had to comment.!! .... ‘so relaxing’ you can literally hear the main road and then a dog starts barking from somewhere BRILLIANT! And then the lake comment I can’t even deal . Where does a lake start and end ? Errrr I think Jamie needs to monitor what she’s putting up

• Haha

littlemissnosey45

I do wonder what goes on behind the scenes between Hinch and SS, if there is actually any rivalry in their ’friendship’. Do you think SS and Swash have a bi**h about the Hinchs?!
Especially with the lovely video this morning of Rex, getting messy eating his breakfast... with a spoon! Poor little Ronnie with his random bakes and slop.

EDIT to say I have a SS voice in my head, I can imagine her being like “What is she feeding himmm! Give the boy some real food for god sake!!” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So yet again we get a 3 course brekkie for Ronnie, lovingly made by Sophlo and Veston. Stolen recipe of course. But then that’s her whole persona. Everything is nicked. When she first started out her ‘hacks’ were a mix of ideas from her SiL, other cleaning insta sites and there’s posts of her trailing through fb groups asking all kinds of questions from minkehhhs to 1001. She’s not got an original bone in her body. Now it’s pinched recipes which we know he’s not really eating and stolen ideas on upcycling, squirrel tables and bbqs. Meanwhile her followers run themselves ragged trying to cook the utter wankery she’s making and keep a spotless house , can’t cos they’ve not got eleventy billion people helping them, and feel a failure. She’s fake. I wish more folk would see through her

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think the calling for her to be reported ( I don’t understand that tbh, we only see what she wants ppl to see anyway, too much gap filling going on) or nasty comments about baby hinch are in minority tbh.
you would be very surprised.
you’re assuming you see everything here.

Admin will only step in when it becomes necessary, not because they’re bored.

none of us are trolls, but there are trolls who try and derail the thread or make the site look bad.
none of us want to give any influencer ammunition against the the site. That’s the only reason people are being reminded of the rules now.

Anyway, I hope that explains things.

Reactions: 27

Catloaf

I’m sorry because I don’t usually like to comment on appearances but poor Onslow needs a stylist and to stop skipping leg day 🙈

• Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
What is that green shit she fed Ron?
Poor kid.

Do they decide on what their having for tea then buy enough of that to have every night for the next 2/3 weeks.
Her shopping list for April:
60 packs of burgers
60 packs bread rolls
Green shit for Ronnie

Give the poor kid a decent roast dinner!

• Haha

Ranty McRantington

Screenshot_2020-04-23-11-33-04-09.png

Aren't these the wipes she swore she didn't use anymore? Didn't she say she was fully biodegradable nowadays!?

Cough*Liar Liar Pants On Fire*Cough!

• Haha
  • Wow

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Christ two days a go the kid couldn’t even lean up against his dad and they were always having to put their hands behind him. I don’t believe he’s standing like that on his own not for one second. She’s got those photos before he needed catching.
Same boring staged photos, why not film him getting up and standing there? Nope it won’t happen because he can’t bloody do that!!

AC55

VIP Member
Perfect timing for his afternoon coma. Why does everything in her life need to be perfect? What would she have done if today he didn't have an afternoon nap?
The only time she's ever mentioned Ronnie not fitting into her perfect world is when he apparently screamed on the train back from France and when she tries to wash his face which she's now solved by using a flannel. So in 10 months he's never had colic, earache, upset tummy, teething pain, unwell after his first immunisation injections, or cried for no apparent reason? It just doesn't add up! I don't understand why she can't share the difficult days of being a new parent because that would make her more believable.

• Wow