Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite 11am and we've been treated to Ebay, Shark, Astonish, Dishmatic, and then glimpses of Dettol, carpet foam and Milton in her cupboards. She is just one huge advertising platform now and it's so boring! How many times do even her most die hard followers need to see her clean the kitchen, hoover the landing, put washing away?
I know Onslow has made an absolute fortune out of her platform but I really do wonder if sometimes he just wants to shout "sit down and stop cleaning for just one day"
We all know she doesn't have a lot of time for Ronnie and now I think Onslow is way down on her list of priorities.
I can't imagine putting cleaning the toilet above having a nice day with my husband!

Oh and I noticed the fake messages were back this morning! Not seen them for a while have we? We don't forget though Soph! ATV

20200423_110724.jpg
no wonder if make a you so happy £££££ you're laughing all the way to the bank from pedalling tat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Have to say I disagree with the 'Stacey would be nothing without Joe'. Everyone loved quirky, ditzy single mum Stacey when she was on x factor, she won I'm a celeb before she even got with Joe. And it was when she was asked to Co host the aftershow that she got with Joe. But she got there on her own merits. I think SS is miles ahead of hinch. Hinch can't even take a filter off and have a mess about she isn't real or relatable
I completely agree, I find Stacey much more relatable than Hinch. She doesn’t pretend that everything in her life is perfect all the time, and she’s happy to have a laugh and look a bit silly. Plus, she has jobs outside of IG so she’s not constantly advertising! Hinch can’t even go for a walk with her dog without putting a filter on to make the lake & sky look bluer.

Reactions: 26
Can I just say if she makes this cheesecake and it’s the recipe beckyhomesweethome is always harping on about I might just die a little . 1 it’s not baking and 2 if there is no mention of where she got it from then Becky will go off the head with all her indirect posts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope she doesn't use that low fat cream cheese. It'll be a pile of wank if she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See she's taking the easy way out regarding baking a cake. A cheesecake is not baking a cake 🤦‍♀️ my 4 year old niece has mastered baking cakes (with help) so I'm sure a 30 year old can master cake making she's even got mummy there to help out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly this 👏🏻👏🏻 if i can walk my 5 dogs then she can walk hers #fact 👌 don't get a dog if your not going to be committed to their needs, same goes for my 3 kids, obviously they get treat a little different & not like a pack of dogs 😜😉😂😂😂
Totally agree, I have bumped into so many more people walking dogs that I have never seen before lockdown 🙄 Dear daughter did tell me off the other week (before lockdown) as my grandson was touching something that was out of bounds. I shouted LEAVE and she piped up with “mum, your not training the dogs now” 😂🤣 too me it’s the same principal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a wonder her bedding doesn't fall to bits being sprayed every day. I just don't get it. Their lungs will suffer in years to come!
Yes!! I’ve wondered that! How does it not wreck the fabric ? How are they not coughing and sneezing? Is it just pretend because if I sprayed anything on my bedding I’d come out in hives the next morning ?!

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_2020-04-23-11-33-04-09.png

Aren't these the wipes she swore she didn't use anymore? Didn't she say she was fully biodegradable nowadays!?

Cough*Liar Liar Pants On Fire*Cough!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Totally agree, I have bumped into so many more people walking dogs that I have never seen before lockdown 🙄 Dear daughter did tell me off the other week (before lockdown) as my grandson was touching something that was out of bounds. I shouted LEAVE and she piped up with “mum, your not training the dogs now” 😂🤣 too me it’s the same principal 😆
Done that myself when my child and dog were a pup and toddler two years ago. Training got very murky 🤣. One day we came to a road and I said firmly at my son ‘ Wait! Good Girl!’ He looked so confused! 😂
To be fair I have a well behaved kid and dog nowadays though. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is either proof she should most definitely NOT be creating a 'Ronnies Recipes' book.....

Orrrrrr it's more manipulation so a brand approach her 'ohhhh look how easy it is to cook, your ISP could be if I can do it anyone can', all she has going around in her head is ££££££££££! X

Screenshot_2020-04-23-11-37-49-70.png

Reactions: 2
"this Hinch list has been running a few weeks" thought you better say that because all the Tattlers have picked up on the date eh Soph?!

Also, note how she's back to Astonish on the mirrors, after saying how amazing the Auto Glym stuff that came free with the Audi they didn't buy was, Auto Glym obviously never got in touch to send freebies!

Reactions: 22
I really think she needs to go back to school!! i know more advanced 2 year olds. Bake a cheesecake?? Where do lakes go? It’s just embarrassing. it’s not cute and its not funny.

Reactions: 18
It’s suppose to be a gorgeous day today. Hope Ronnie gets a splash in the bath.

Reactions: 7
So she finally addressed the fact her “weekly” Hinch list has been going since 5th of April even though it was picked up on here last week 😂

What’s the point in using the same list for 3 weeks with stuff like “Worktops” , “Fold Ronnies clothes”. Does that mean it takes you 3 weeks to wash your worktops? 🤔

Surely you would be doing that everyday 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
This is either proof she should most definitely NOT be creating a 'Ronnies Recipes' book.....

Orrrrrr it's more manipulation so a brand approach her 'ohhhh look how easy it is to cook, your ISP could be if I can do it anyone can', all she has going around in her head is ££££££££££! X

View attachment 115128
Am I being thick here!

If she cant bake why did she put bake a bleeping cake on her list 🙄

Its her list, that she writes and she decides what to put on it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why do we only really see Ronnie 'standing' on the sofa? Pretty sure how solid a floor is would be easier to stand on than a sofa.

Reactions: 16
I think the same about Stacey. How many people off the telly randomly message someone out of the blue, even if that person has a large following? It just doesn't ring true. And didn't Hinch say that Stacey saw that she was struggling with being a new mum, so reached out. What exactly did Stacey see that nobody else did? Hinch spends so much time pretending that everything in Castle Grey Skull is absolutely perfect ("oh me and Jamie never argue, Ronnie is the perfect baby, never cries or makes a fuss, Henry is the best behaved dog ever, our house is perfect for us etc"), does Stacey have a sixth sense or something? Completely manufactured friendship, all about raising each other's profiles but I don't get a sense of real friendship between them.
Well Stacey was way behind to start with with followers, considering she’s on loose women and got a daily good profile I think. Forget the fact hinch has prob paid for followers, it made it look like hinch was more popular.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.