Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pond7718

“Pattie cake Pattie cake for handsnomes man... quick move your hand as fast as you can”

next title suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

KermitTheCloffff

I think Hinch definitely has a few more books up her sleeve yet;

Crafting For Crazies
Parenting For Parasites
Colour Schemes for the Colourblind
Walks Without My Dog
Chemicals Are Good For You
How Not To Design A Kitchen
Interior Design For Gypsies
Vest Wearing, A Beginner’s Guide
The Art Of Lying
Motherhood When You Can’t Be Arsed
Greed Is Good
Cooking, What The Fuck Is That?
Infidelity. It Worked For Me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Please don’t shoot me or call me the grammar police but can we please change “of” to “off” because my OCD can’t handle it!
*crawls into a large G&T*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

kittymamaxo

Might be too early for a thread suggestion 😭 but here goes:

She fakes her tan, her food is bland, baby’s on the bed, did she give him a hand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Oh my goddddddd, just had to rewatch. Yep. Jamie held him in place and quickly moved his hand for the video, she only films him sitting/standing in very short bursts because he can’t do it. I don’t know why she’s pretending he can do it, it would seem she’s embarrassed or ashamed that he isn’t developing how she wanted him to so goes to these lengths to prove something.
I think this is exactly what's going on. I actually find this to be the most despicable things that she's done. My own daughter had some delays and has Asperger's, she has autism but is higher functioning. I cannot imagine pretending online that my baby was more advanced than she was. It's as though Hinch is ashamed and that's just super gross to me. She's obviously pretending he can do things. Instead, she should just enjoy him for who he is and contact his doctor (I'm not sure how it works in the UK as I'm in the US) and see about getting him some early intervention,

Also, I am caught up! I'm never caught up seeing as those of you in the UK are 6 hours ahead of me! So I'm rarely caught up and get to comment. I just want to say that I love Tattle. It's so much better than similar US sites. You all crack me up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Jodders

I’m still behind and stuck in the last thread but I wanted to come and say this before I forget again! I write so many essays in my head while I’m reading through these threads and then my toddler and baby wake up before I get the chance to post.

I would have so much more respect for Hinch if she was just honest about things. Like if she said, “guys, I’m really not a confident cook, which is why I’ve been sticking to pouches and jars. I was too scared of messing up. But I’ve reached out to (X person or company) and they’re helping me out with some simple recipes for things I can make for Ronnie”. I don’t get why she hasn’t done this. She’s admitted before that cooking isn’t her strong point (no judgement - it’s not mine either) and surely no one is going to believe that one day Ronnie was living on pouches, then the next day she suddenly knew how to make pancakes and patties. It doesn’t make sense.

Why doesn’t she say, “Ronnie isn’t great at sitting up or crawling yet”? Why does she try to pretend he can do it? If I had to guess, I’d say that she’s worried sick about it and doesn’t want to be judged, or for people to message her and say there’s something wrong with him. I get it. But I don’t like that she pretends that he can. If you’re worried, just don’t show him at all. Reach out to the health visitor and ask for support, and keep him off insta.

Last one: I REALLY wish she’d admit that her mum is there. Just admit it! “Guys, when lockdown started, we decided that mum would move in with us”. I’m guessing it’s so that she can keep “working” as there is no way I’d be able to clean, film, make things right now (I have a 9 month old and 2 year old. My husband is a key worker and is gone all day. I’m lucky if I get to have a wee). She has to have someone there to be able to do what she does. I know she has Jamie but maybe he’s involved with a lot of the filming too...I don’t know.

I just hate all the slyness and evasion. I’d like her a lot more if she was transparent but it’s like she physically can’t do it. Everything has to look like it’s perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

GiftedWaxMelts

I'm an avid follower of this thread but now feel well left out. I don't have, never have had a baby so can't join in re her care/weaning stuff, she doesn't really feature any new cleaning bits I can laugh off and her upcycling is just an insta oneupmanship with Stacey Solomon. Are my days on Tattle over? I hope not I loved this thread (and to be fair one or two others but this one mainly) and outside of working on new hospitals what am I going to do in my rare spare time. Please send suggestions ladies all welcome.
I only found this site recently and I think it’s great, but I do understand where you’re coming from with the baby stuff. I don’t have any children either & I know next to nothing about looking after babies.

I’ve actually found myself watching Hinch a lot less since she had Ronnie. He features in so much of her content these days, and no offence to him but I’m just not interested. All I really have to say about him is that I think his parents should respect his privacy and not show him on their public Instagram accounts with huge followings.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

shadyessex33

VIP Member
What’s that sound??? Oh it’s the barrel being scraped for content.

I’ve seen that boring cunt go on about the curtain pleats trick at least 4 times since February. No one cares babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Blablabla98

541CE8D9-9E89-46A6-AF78-A8AE72F1222F.png

Just found one of her sheep who literally has got the SAME breed dog, gave it the SAME name, calls it handsomes on videos and it’s posing with grinch’s book now! 🤢🤢 THESE PEOPLE

• Wow
  • Sick

oczymlody

VIP Member
‘Ronnie loves them’ I have to actually switch off for days at a time now because she irritates me so much. Ronnie loves everything doesn’t he. Literally never heard her say it made all this stuff and he threw off the high chair and ate nothing’ like a normal kid would... it’s ‘Ronnie loves it, we love it, it’s Ronnie’s favourite’ everything is perfect over at Hinch HQ !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Fucking hell i miss days when we used rip Soph and Onslow to shreds! Post screenshots of the mental Hinch groups on Facebook and have an absolute belter of a time doing so! Can we at least still call Henry a fat fuck? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Soph I'd chuck your sleep sprays in the bin. You say they've been working the past 2 weeks? Easter was only last week when you couldn't sleep through panic.....

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I know we dislike this lady and we pull her to bits.
But I am genuinely concerned for her mental health.
The first photo was from The Chris Evans show back in November. She actually looked radiant and healthy.
Fast forward 4 months later when this second picture was taken in March 2020.
She needs help as she's lost some weight in that 4-5 months, and it shows. She looks very frail and fragile right now.

Not defending her in the slightest but there is something seriously wrong.
She always has the Gretal on or some sort of magic filter so not always noticeable. Until you see this comparison.
How her family haven't noticed by now and not intervened is very worrying.

View attachment 114983
I totally agree with you, and I’ve said it before, it’s not too late ever for her to turn this shit around. She’s sold her soul to the devil that is Gleam and is so far out of the clutches of reality, it’s clearly taking a toll. She’s massively out of content without her “Hinch hauls” and it goes to show she’s basically a fucking shopping channel. Last few threads have heavily been based on what Ronnie eats, and she gets on my tits as much as the next person, but in my opinion, she’s being pulled to bits for every single movement now. Going back to basics, what fucks me off is the amount of gifted shit she gets which she never ever ever pays forward.(I will never ever ever get over the galaxy hamper she bragged about and the grazing table) As a nurse working through this horrific crisis, as a worried Mam and as a wife, the fact she has barely mentioned it, or used the words Corona Virus, Covid 19, pandemic, national crisis, makes me really wonder if she really is quite ill and just can’t deal with focussing on what’s really going on because I’m quite petrified. I really think the time has come for someone to step in and take her phone out of her flappy claw. I’d genuinely love to see a turnaround/tell all because the world she lives in is horrific.

Put ya phone down
Walk your dog
Play with your baby

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Soph is copying Stacey with her arts and crafts as well as cooking as Soph has buggar all content. How many times a day can you wank a tap and stick some toilet duck down the shitter? Other than that she has nothing to show.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I only found this site recently and I think it’s great, but I do understand where you’re coming from with the baby stuff. I don’t have any children either & I know next to nothing about looking after babies.

I’ve actually found myself watching Hinch a lot less since she had Ronnie. He features in so much of her content these days, and no offence to him but I’m just not interested. All I really have to say about him is that I think his parents should respect his privacy and not show him on their public Instagram accounts with huge followings.
I have kids and I’m not interested. I couldn’t care less what a strangers baby is doing or not doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48