Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if SS has been paid to “know” her.
I think that may be the case. Or Sophie pretended to be nice to get her on board. I don't understand why someone like stacey, who imo is honest, humble, hard working and you can tell she has a kind heart, would ever be friends with someone as self-centred, shallow and superficial like Sophie.

Sophie reminds me of when all those teenage girls that would pay all their wages to get into expensive clubs to try and bump into a footballer, just so they had a chance of becoming a WAG! It just strikes me as something she would totally do. Anything for money, anything to get in the limelight. Anything for money for a greyskull mansion in Essex! Just my opinion 😂 x

Reactions: 17
I dont follow her anymore but just had a little read through, is her baby crawling yet does anyone no? He was born not long after my little boy, and my boy is everywhere, i have just read and am shocked by her propping him up like he was sitting on his own. I unfollwed her after i realised she is just well and truely fake and everything thing is for money.

Reactions: 11
Another boomerang. Was he actually eating the food she made? Did she just smear it on his bib? Who knows? I want an actual video!!!!!
Totally, a Boomerang of him gumming the contents of his Ella’s Kitchen pouch doesn’t cut it Soph. FAIL! Try again darlin’...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion: It's a lake made by man...I bet the Hunches dread the concoctions in Sophie's pan!

Reactions: 6
Blimey guyzzzzz I don’t know about you lot but I can hardly keep pace with the excitement of her “content” these days! 🥱
Surely her lemmings must be getting bored of her now too?

In other news I’m going to have to bite the bullet and groom my Doodle today (Not a euphemism before you start @shadyessex33 I’m looking at you!) 🤣 Might put a before and after pic up later just for shits and giggles! Maybe Zoph will remember she was going to give Doggie Ronnie a haircut? 😏 #savedoggieronnie
Really??????? I'm right here to see how you go. 3 of my 4 need urgent attention of they will think they've gone blind and start tripping over their side hair. If you can I'll be brave and think i can too.

Reactions: 8
I’m so pleased she’s finally letting him learn to eat!

I dont follow her anymore but just had a little read through, is her baby crawling yet does anyone no? He was born not long after my little boy, and my boy is everywhere, i have just read and am shocked by her propping him up like he was sitting on his own. I unfollwed her after i realised she is just well and truely fake and everything thing is for money.
He could be but we don’t see it because she wants us to think he walked before he could crawl. Never even seen him on his front but she trolls us all so hard I don’t even know the truth anymore 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They are okay cut in to chunks as a baby gets older so they can practise with their pincer grip. I still think think the chunks she’s cut them in to are too big though.
I definitely agree.

I only say sticks with her as it seems Ronnie hasn't been on solids long so could be a choking hazard and like you say those chunks are big for my liking.

Reactions: 4
See she's taking the easy way out regarding baking a cake. A cheesecake is not baking a cake 🤦‍♀️ my 4 year old niece has mastered baking cakes (with help) so I'm sure a 30 year old can master cake making she's even got mummy there to help out.
It’s like saying you’re going to bake a pie and do a Cottage Pie. Not👋The👋Same👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she feeding him that Bolognese coz he looks way to clean to be feeding himself. Yes well done Soph you made your son something that looks pretty decent even though the recipe is pinched from somebody else I'm sure but just let him get stuck in.

Reactions: 10
I’m new here... lurked for a few weeks and had added a couple of comments before ..... my gripe about hunch is that why would you have a brand new kitchen and then label everything with that machine gun she has. I used to have one of them when I was 10!!!
Also that child is not going to have any immune system when it gets poorly as everything is so clean . I can’t wait for him to be crawling all round the garden pulling her plants out and eating grass 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't you know, he doesn't like to crawl. He prefers to run laps of the garden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Also that child is not going to have any immune system when it gets poorly as everything is so clean . I can’t wait for him to be crawling all round the garden pulling her plants out and eating grass 😂😂
I don’t think she’s as clean as she likes to make out. I remember watching her clean her washing machine, not long after Christmas and my god that thing was rank 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How does he not have any food on his face? God he’s cute though! Those eye lashes! 😍 I do think he’s growing into a very handsome ( sorry! ) little boy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.