Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been able to keep up with Tattle for the last week but her stories got me wondering, is she now having professional help with her story videos? How has she suddenly learned all these editing technique's?! It's obvious she's trying to copy Stacy's style of video though.

Also kudos to her for finally cooking for her kid!!
I read that as ‘finally cooking her kid’. 😳
I need to concentrate more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
surely it’s bad for his legs being made to stand against things I’ve not seen that boy stand on his OWN why she trying to make him grower quick is to say look my baby can stand? Because if so he’s not standing he’s being propped up!!!

Reactions: 12
I just want to say it just proves how much a baby can develop and come along when you pay them more attention.

I still can’t stand you Hinch but Ronnie seems a happier baby since the real food and some more interaction from his parents, I can’t deny it.

Reactions: 28
I know we dislike this lady and we pull her to bits.
But I am genuinely concerned for her mental health.
The first photo was from The Chris Evans show back in November. She actually looked radiant and healthy.
Fast forward 4 months later when this second picture was taken in March 2020.
She needs help as she's lost some weight in that 4-5 months, and it shows. She looks very frail and fragile right now.

Not defending her in the slightest but there is something seriously wrong.
She always has the Gretal on or some sort of magic filter so not always noticeable. Until you see this comparison.
How her family haven't noticed by now and not intervened is very worrying.

View attachment 114983
She said in a story once she uses filters as when she first started out she was forever in the papers so using greatel they probably wouldn’t post as much about her.

Reactions: 6
Why did this kill me off!

The do Ron Ron do Ron Ron 😂😂
Never go back once a massive lie has been lit they do Ron Ron Ron they do Ron Ron - Mrs Hinch’s lies they all stink of tit they do Ron Ron Ron they do wrong wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to like her when she first became “insta famous” now she just bores me and I skip a lot of her stories as really who needs to be shown how to pine a toilet every glamming day!... and those caddies she uses... we don’t need to know when and how to fill them bring back the big bulky changing boxes.Her house isn’t a home it’s a show home and poor Jamie’s flip flops if he ever leaves them out end up in the garden!

Reactions: 15
Thank you - I try to lighten things at this awful worrying time and all my comments are true which doesn't say much for him and I :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I first followed her (although never sheep worshipping level) I found her helpful, funny and more natural. Then she sold soul to the devil.. everything about her changed.

I found some of her (stolen tips) useful. She only used a few basic products, she used what she liked not what she was paid to show and then everyday she’s gotten a bit less helpful, relatable and more fake and annoying.

This lockdown has made me even more judgy and bitchy I’m close to not watching again but love the tattle gossip.

Reactions: 23
Not much of a chat with hubby today as the first thing he said was "If a vaccine hasn't been discovered, the pubs are not opening and the football isn't back on I don't want to hear about that half wit and her cleaning and cooking" Well not a lot I could say to that really but I do see his point, apart from spelling secateurs wrong yesterday her content was pretty much the same old boring stuff she spouts every single day. If all you folk want something a little bit more interesting to do then here are a couple of tips - dab a little bit of paint somewhere and watch it dry or else try and nail some jelly to the ceiling . I know I have said this on here before but as my old grandad used to say the Hinches are not worth two rows of sheep shite and as useful as an arse pocket in a vest:)
So you never mentioned about where the source of a lake is or where it ends?

I haven’t been over to the Gram yet. What’s he doing? The salsa? The jive?
Jitterbugging

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.