Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s using a Jane’s Patisserie recipe - would it kill her to TAG Jane’s account in it and give a little bit of credit to her, or would that be too much for Hinch’s own ego to endure?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why doesn’t she just let him be a baby and let him smush the food round the tray and put the food to his mouth himself! Or even sit on the grass and explore! he can easily be cleaned again!

Just let him roll around and get dirty for fucksake

Reactions: 15
How does he not have any food on his face? God he’s cute though! Those eye lashes! 😍 I do think he’s growing into a very handsome ( sorry! ) little boy.
He certainly is cute and has beautiful colouring 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG so here’s the poor Doodle before and after we attempted grooming him! He was very patient but he looks so moth eaten and now I can’t stop laughing at him! 🤣🤣🤣
41BAA957-2977-4092-A81B-90D310D53B78.jpeg

0F8A0EA1-8D79-4BCE-9BBC-C47BD474C004.jpeg

Good luck Zoph is all I can say! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why doesn’t she just let him be a baby and let him smush the food round the tray and put the food to his mouth himself! Or even sit on the grass and explore! he can easily be cleaned again!

Just let him roll around and get dirty for fucksake
Sadly it won’t be happening anytime soon, regarding the grass the dog appears to toilet 💩 regularly out there; why Jamie can’t bob him around the block first thing in the morning is beyond me 🙄instead of letting him 💩 all over the garden.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she delete the video of him eating and then reupload it over half an hour later?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So after seeing the girl with the henry dog, I searched henryhinch & I am horrified at the amount of people who repost her photos (some don’t even tag her) I then search Ronnie’s name & there are 100’s of photos of him on strangers pages. I was shocked to find an actual fan page not even followed by hinch. I reported the page as I would hate for someone to have photos of my daughter & I didn’t know. These people are not right. Hinch if you are reading this you need to do more to protect your son online. 😔
I found this so fcking disturbing I actually messaged her to tell her that people are creating fan pages for her 10 month old. I may not like her but that’s seriously fcked up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG so here’s the poor Doodle before and after we attempted grooming him! He was very patient but he looks so moth eaten and now I can’t stop laughing at him! 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 115168
Good luck Zoph is all I can say! 🤣🤣🤣
Aww how cute 🤭 with all this heat your Doodle will feel much better. Maybe don’t give up your day job 😆 just kidding he looks fab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s using a Jane’s Patisserie recipe - would it kill her to TAG Jane’s account in it and give a little bit of credit to her, or would that be too much for Hinch’s own ego to endure?
I came on to say the same thing! She’ll probably claim it as her own or something like that... the woman is ridiculous

Reactions: 8
And I’ve never known the way someone clicks their fingers to be more annoying than hers!... head 🙄

Just seen on the news this lockdown may be until the end of the year, count ya days soph ya history

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Whilst we’re talking about baby weaning. This is what was in one of our baby books and it made me think of Hinch (I would not make this) maybe she gets her own meals golden syrup chicken recipes and casseroles from a baby toddler book. 774B8FF0-A31C-4573-AB9C-2FA3506C82E8.jpeg

I do find it odd though a few days ago she cuts MASSIVE chunks of cucumber and now small bits he must be a quick learner our Ron Ron

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god, I forget to come on and check for a couple of days and I'm almost two threads behind!! I also keep forgetting to check her account now I'm blocked and have to go through my second account. I'm guessing theres been a lot of rancid meals, lot of Rrrrrrrronnie doing 'amazing' things, endless videos of cleaning with a stupid song played over it and just general absolute bullshit?

I hope all you trollzzz are doing ok, hope that makes sense guyssss. ATV hunz!

• Haha
How do people do this without making a mess guyzzz...they don’t soph but that is what a really kitchen is used for! What planet is she from!!

The mess is not going to kill you Hinch but your cooking might!! (well here’s hoping anyway!! 🤞🤣)

037CFD44-9AB9-4468-B23C-58088A9B5B5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never tags anyone (unless she really has to). That time she went to Brussels all the girls were tagging each other but not our Soph, God forbids her sheep see a better account to follow.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.