Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t she just play with her son and not ‘clean’ every second of the day?! I clean and tidy at night time when baby is asleep

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why oh why would you wipe down your kitchen worktops and THEN clean a dirty oven liner on top of them?

Queen of Clean my hole....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's a wonder her bedding doesn't fall to bits being sprayed every day. I just don't get it. Their lungs will suffer in years to come!

Reactions: 25
It makes me die how she pretends to hoover her whole house with that crappy handheld thing on the daily because she’s obviously in a contract for number of mentions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've got a theory.... She's spending less time on the gram atm, which is lovely. But I reckon in a few days she's going to have a complete meltdown like never before because of the troollllzzz (That's you lot, you nasty bints) and say she's can't do it anymore and she's not doing the Mrs Hinch page anymore. She'll have a couple of days off and then she'll come back with 'guuyyyyssss I just can't believe how many of you have messaged me, you're right I'm not going to let the trollllzzz win, I'm going to keep going, thank you so much guuuyyyzzz *cue fake tears* blah blah blah' and THAT is how she reinvents herself and moves away from been a cleaning lady and towards just a general 'look at our life' account...

Maybe I'm on to something, maybe lockdown is really getting too much who knows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder if SS has been paid to “know” her.
I think that sometimes. Remember back when hinch announced Stacey had randomly messaged her to ask if she’s ok? I think it’s a pathway from her management, Stacey came from nothing etc, latch onto her coat tails. But Stacey would not be where she is if not for joe? Hinch has made a lot of money no doubt for P&G the home bargains b and m etc. But I doubt they actually give a tit about her. And then all the little businesses falling over themselves to get a mention from her. I don’t think I’ve once seen her promote a small biz in lockdown, I’ve seen other influencers, but she hasn’t mentioned anything, I might be wrong. Mind you it’s all me me me. I’m sure p and g will be taking a hit! They would be thankful of ppl buying half a dozen of the same thing for their narnias! But the next quarter is going to be nosedived

Reactions: 14
I've got a theory.... She's spending less time on the gram atm, which is lovely. But I reckon in a few days she's going to have a complete meltdown like never before because of the troollllzzz (That's you lot, you nasty bints) and say she's can't do it anymore and she's not doing the Mrs Hinch page anymore. She'll have a couple of days off and then she'll come back with 'guuyyyyssss I just can't believe how many of you have messaged me, you're right I'm not going to let the trollllzzz win, I'm going to keep going, thank you so much guuuyyyzzz *cue fake tears* blah blah blah' and THAT is how she reinvents herself and moves away from been a cleaning lady and towards just a general 'look at our life' account...

She’s probably sitting in Hinch Manor right now, using a blank page in her Book of Lists and her pen with the giant diamanté on top to scribble down what you’ve written word for word to carry out that plan (cause let’s face it, she isn’t smart enough to come up with it herself).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes me die how she pretends to hoover her whole house with that crappy handheld thing on the daily because she’s obviously in a contract for number of mentions 😂😂😂
All I see when I see that thing is the pissy comments that people pointed out before when she used it around the bog then the kitchen sides 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Wasn’t that long she did that... lasted less than 24 hrs didn’t it? Atm there are many many more ppl suffering anxiety who hasn’t previously, so she can’t really play that card atm. I’m sure she’s not worrying if the furlough payment is going to be paid next week, or how she topping up utility meters because they are on emergency! A lot of her demographic are ppl with more than one child, who are home and it’s stressful. Then you watch the news. I think she may pull away from social media, but I don’t think she will be turning on the taps when literally there’s too much negativity as there is

Reactions: 8
Why did she tattle nod Ron and Hen 😆 I think she needs to make sure she’s got her meds on order she’s acting like shes run out. Absolute manic woman.
I think she’s a first prize prick but Ronnie does look happier now he’s been allowed to hold real food and has spent time at his own home not been sent off to ma barkers.

Reactions: 12
How is she allowed to copy other peoples recipes and pass them off as they’re her own? I know exactly who she is copying this off and I saw this smaller account do the banana and spinach pancakes the same day she did. Not ok, horrible git. We’ll call her Mrs Pinch from now on.
Its already started with people saying they got the recipe off grinch 🤬🤬 No doubt this would of been off someone else too
I think it’s hard to give the right advice about which brand to use as there’s so many even within each brand, and budgets and what different people would class as important components differs so much.
I was lucky that breastfeeding was easy for us but if I’d used formula in all honesty I probably would have just chosen the cheapest brand and gone from there.
My 1st was born 14yrs ago, i just went on my mums advice plus it was what me & my sisters were on too - SMA GOLD so i used it on my own 3 too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Blimey guyzzzzz I don’t know about you lot but I can hardly keep pace with the excitement of her “content” these days! 🥱
Surely her lemmings must be getting bored of her now too?

In other news I’m going to have to bite the bullet and groom my Doodle today (Not a euphemism before you start @shadyessex33 I’m looking at you!) 🤣 Might put a before and after pic up later just for shits and giggles! Maybe Zoph will remember she was going to give Doggie Ronnie a haircut? 😏 #savedoggieronnie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think that sometimes. Remember back when hinch announced Stacey had randomly messaged her to ask if she’s ok? I think it’s a pathway from her management, Stacey came from nothing etc, latch onto her coat tails. But Stacey would not be where she is if not for joe? Hinch has made a lot of money no doubt for P&G the home bargains b and m etc. But I doubt they actually give a tit about her. And then all the little businesses falling over themselves to get a mention from her. I don’t think I’ve once seen her promote a small biz in lockdown, I’ve seen other influencers, but she hasn’t mentioned anything, I might be wrong. Mind you it’s all me me me. I’m sure p and g will be taking a hit! They would be thankful of ppl buying half a dozen of the same thing for their narnias! But the next quarter is going to be nosedived
I think the same about Stacey. How many people off the telly randomly message someone out of the blue, even if that person has a large following? It just doesn't ring true. And didn't Hinch say that Stacey saw that she was struggling with being a new mum, so reached out. What exactly did Stacey see that nobody else did? Hinch spends so much time pretending that everything in Castle Grey Skull is absolutely perfect ("oh me and Jamie never argue, Ronnie is the perfect baby, never cries or makes a fuss, Henry is the best behaved dog ever, our house is perfect for us etc"), does Stacey have a sixth sense or something? Completely manufactured friendship, all about raising each other's profiles but I don't get a sense of real friendship between them.

Reactions: 24
There’s at least two adults in that house all day, possibly three (I strongly suspect her mother is there). If the dog isn’t being walked then they really ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Exactly this 👏🏻👏🏻 if i can walk my 5 dogs then she can walk hers #fact 👌 don't get a dog if your not going to be committed to their needs, same goes for my 3 kids, obviously they get treat a little different & not like a pack of dogs 😜😉😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have to say I disagree with the 'Stacey would be nothing without Joe'. Everyone loved quirky, ditzy single mum Stacey when she was on x factor, she won I'm a celeb before she even got with Joe. And it was when she was asked to Co host the aftershow that she got with Joe. But she got there on her own merits. I think SS is miles ahead of hinch. Hinch can't even take a filter off and have a mess about she isn't real or relatable

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.