Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t caught up on comments yet this morning so I’m sure it’s been mentioned but we wanted to see a video of DaDoRon standing instead of a pic and there it is (with them screeching on him while he tries to balance) and the mentioning of the baking that we refer to is being addressed. Hi 👋🏻 Zoph! Now can you explain why your 10-month-old is in that crib still?

Reactions: 14
Sometimes I think these people are having a laugh... then I realise who their idol is and remember that they are that thick

Screenshot_20200423-121231_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She didn’t blend or bake that veg bolognese! Looked alright to be fair. Now let’s see proof he ate it...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She 100% reads here. Blends up pasta but doesn't blend up bolognese??

The cucumber is cut wrong too 🙈 potential choking hazzard.

All I see when I see that thing is the pissy comments that people pointed out before when she used it around the bog then the kitchen sides 🤢
😂 and it’s meant to be a cleaning guru. She is just a beggy witch that wanted to be famous. Although I don’t know why because she is tit on tv and hates showing her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Easier to catch up on this thread this morning than usual. I just caught up on her stories this morning and the way she made the sky and water that fake turquoise blue colour honestly she filters everything even the outdoors 🙄

I wonder if she does this cos it was recorded on another day and if she posts the original video we'll see the weather and notice it was recorded another time?? 🤔

I actually think she might spend 2-3 days recording lots of videos and taking photos etc then posts them over various times & days as if they were done that day (probably has a book of lists to write down when to post certain videos) and the other days she maybe us a normal person having a day off. That's why she probably wears same 3-4 outfits so she can post many pre-recorded content without getting it all mixed up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Another boomerang. Was he actually eating the food she made? Did she just smear it on his bib? Who knows? I want an actual video!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New Thread Title Suggestion...

Michelin Stars for the village of Maldon...but can RonRon stand without having to hold on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Mmm im sure the boomerang is him eating the spoon fed to him ellas bread pudding and not the rest of the plate!

Reactions: 12
Blimey guyzzzzz I don’t know about you lot but I can hardly keep pace with the excitement of her “content” these days! 🥱
Surely her lemmings must be getting bored of her now too?

In other news I’m going to have to bite the bullet and groom my Doodle today (Not a euphemism before you start @shadyessex33 I’m looking at you!) 🤣 Might put a before and after pic up later just for shits and giggles! Maybe Zoph will remember she was going to give Doggie Ronnie a haircut? 😏 #savedoggieronnie
To be fair I need to do a bit of manscaping 😂 might do an insta tutorial with the annoying click she is so taken with lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another boomerang. Was he actually eating the food she made? Did she just smear it on his bib? Who knows? I want an actual video!!!!!
Absolutely no sauce on his face indicates she smeared it on 😂 When my boy has anything like that it is EVERYWHERE!!

• Haha
Am sorry but it is just me who’s thinking, how can he have dinner on his bib and not on his face? Like not even the tiniest bit I spoon feed my 10month old sometimes and even that ends in a disaster 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Have to say I disagree with the 'Stacey would be nothing without Joe'. Everyone loved quirky, ditzy single mum Stacey when she was on x factor, she won I'm a celeb before she even got with Joe. And it was when she was asked to Co host the aftershow that she got with Joe. But she got there on her own merits. I think SS is miles ahead of hinch. Hinch can't even take a filter off and have a mess about she isn't real or relatable
I’d forgotten all about that lol

Reactions: 4
I mean it's another boomerang. For all we know hes munching on an ella pouch. Once again Sophie proves nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.