Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilograce

VIP Member
The food is giving me serious rage! Just give him the blueberries and banana as they are. All these unnecessary steps!!

Ps I'm super behind but @dispydoodle
The post about tickling vest's balls with dave made me laugh like a drain!!
Or make banana and blueberry porridge like normal people. Why does everything have to be cooked into wierd biscuit things

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is just a joke. Forget tattle. The hinchcliffes are just copying Stacey's Instagram for content!
Stacey : 1 hour ago
Sloth : 10 mins ago
View attachment 114514
I'd be cracking up if I was Stacey! I have a family member who copies EVERYTHING I do. From where we go on Holiday, stuff we get the kids, TVs, decorating everything! It drives me insane. While also trying to one up. If we went to tenerife she'd go to elevenerife 😂 Either SS and Hinch are in on it together or Hinch just can't see shit! (I think the latter 😂)

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
View attachment 114885
Just found one of her sheep who literally has got the SAME breed dog, gave it the SAME name, calls it handsomes on videos and it’s posing with grinch’s book now! 🤢🤢 THESE PEOPLE
What annoys me the most with the dog is 1) I can’t have a dog. (Well I could.. but 4 kids and dog where I am, tiny garden and the best walks for it to run would be Hyde park etc) not really ideal especially in my current situ
2) if I owned the dog and had my family there to support me 24/7 I’d be running with it and walking it 4x a day
3) it has its own bloody bedroom (granted I have spare rooms but it would sleep in the kitchen)
4) we grew up with a cocker her name was Bella she was a beautiful blue rone and she was so active and wonderful. My mum walked her on the beach and in the woods. Watching handsnomes live his grey life upsets me so much. He’s a spoilt brat who doesn’t know what it is to be a dog. Granted she might love him but to explore and roam.

suppose the same could be said to Ronnie
It’s sad and I really am hating on her now for having so much opportunity to nourish them both and she can’t. Because earning a wage is more important

life is great

Chatty Member
So this list in her shit book was started the 5th April yet she only ticked of change cot sheet today. So she hasn't changed Ronnies bedding in nearly 3 weeks! Fuck sake I wash and change all of our beds once a week maybe even twice a week in warmer weather. I honestly don't think she's as 'clean' as she likes to make out. Just take a look at her hair for a start of 🤢🤢

• Haha

LoopyLu

I'm as guilty as most of us for being duped at first... but I agree with those who have said (despite the fact that she's annoying AF)....that she will have lost a lot of her 'core' following with now being so focused on DahDoRon#Spon ...

I can't have kids... and to be honest, its a struggle to remain 'interested' in my friends kids, let alone hers and her extremely bizarre parenting!

What about all those teenagers/ mini hinchs?? (remember World Book Day?!🤦‍♀️) They can hardly be enthralled with all this baby shite?!
She's missed the boat of getting decent advice on how to 'MOMSPIRE' well, and frankly it seems like if she actually enjoyed it she would be better at it!?

Also (sorry for the rant!) She's clearly nicking these 'recipes' from somewhere or various places... I really think that if there wasn't some money to be made (another snore book or a collab in the offing) she would have done her normal 'You guyzzz have all been asking where i get these Kerrraaaazy DELICIOUS ideas from...' and maybe credit it?!

Lol. What am I saying?!

One more thing: In Sex and The City, SJP refers to a squirrel as a 'RAT WITH A CUTER OUTFIT'.... made me LOL thinking of the recent Squirrel post with added SS and MH rivalry. SS is the rattier squirrel but will always have a cuter outfit than MH.

Move along, nothing to see here. ATV.

• Haha
I actually think this aswell lol, this place just seems like an open bitching session, Hinch gets called a mean girl, but there seems to be alot more of them here, I'm not an avid story watcher as I have 4 kids of my own, but when I have checked in briefly on her over the past week or so, I can see how she's definitely tried to up the game in terms of parenting with her weaning etc but still that doesn't seem to be enough for alot of you 🙄, it's like you all just itch to bitch 😂😂
I agree re the bitching about the food she’s cooking’s for Ronnie. But I don’t think she’s stepped up her game as she’s realised Ron needs more nutrition than a pouch. She has some sort of deal coming up that incorporates it. Simple. And that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Pardon the pun.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzzz we still have “bake a cake” to look forward to!! OMG I can’t wait! What will go in it? What colour will it be? Will there be piped icing?! Oooooh the possibilities!
(Wonder if they magicked up some more cake tins too. Not sure the other ones survived #steppingstonegate) 🙄

• Haha

Chloe Rose

Please don’t shoot me or call me the grammar police but can we please change “of” to “off” because my OCD can’t handle it!
*crawls into a large G&T*
I thought it was just me, I read "then of you can duck" three times and I still don't get it lol What does that mean? Is it "then off you can fk" ? That's all I can come up with.

I can't get over how much Ronnie doesn't find his mother amusing. I think he's a Tattler!

I think he's a genius baby who's figured out early that his mother's a twunt.

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
I’m sure that’s the reason. Midwife’s also don’t tell you which milk is better they let you pick which one if choosing to bottle feed as they say they aren’t aloud to sway you on brands but only ones in hospital (the one I gave birth in) are cow and gate or sma if you want any others have to bring them in. I choose cow and gate as breast feeding wasn’t for me but I don’t mind other people breastfeeding
Felt like there was a serious lack of support for people who can’t breastfeed! If you ask advice it’s always “we only advocate breastfeeding”, I felt very alone tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

MrsK32

Does she think she is fooling anyone? He is propped up against the bottom of the bed. She keeps posting these pics of him sitting or standing but he is always leaning on something or being held up. Give it up hinch and actually spend time with him encouraging him to walk and sit.

Attachments

• Sad

Justmephi

Ronnie loves them - maybe we would believe you if we saw a NON boomerang video of him actually eating the stuff!!! Just saying 😂

Fififoo

Chatty Member
I can’t remember who said she as ocd and I can’t quote as it was on the other thread. I don’t think she has ocd I don’t even think she cleans that much to be honest. She just set up an account to make money and makes it look like she’s cleaning all the time x
There are so many different levels of OCD and different types of criteria. It is very easy to band the term around because someone cleans but it is their motive behind this which is usually centred around intrusive thoughts and responsibility. It’s a lot more complex then people assume.

When I first followed her (although never sheep worshipping level) I found her helpful, funny and more natural. Then she sold soul to the devil.. everything about her changed.

I found some of her (stolen tips) useful. She only used a few basic products, she used what she liked not what she was paid to show and then everyday she’s gotten a bit less helpful, relatable and more fake and annoying.

This lockdown has made me even more judgy and bitchy I’m close to not watching again but love the tattle gossip.

Sazoflora

Guyzzzzzzz we still have “bake a cake” to look forward to!! OMG I can’t wait! What will go in it? What colour will it be? Will there be piped icing?! Oooooh the possibilities!
(Wonder if they magicked up some more cake tins too. Not sure the other ones survived #steppingstonegate) 🙄
can you get grey icing?

• Haha
  • Heart