Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Ruokhun with 25 likes.

previous threads

edit.

quick reminder of the rules of this site.

- stop mentioning small accounts or Facebook groups

- leave the kid alone, and all kids, it’s not his/their fault he’s/they’re being used as Hinches Instagram/content prop.

- anyone trolling her account and posting about it will be removed, keep it to this site, leave her and her fans alone.

- calling for her to be reported to authorities based on what you see online is unacceptable, it’s not your place to report anyone based on what you’re reading on a gossip thread, it’s not acceptable to encourage others to do the same, you will be removed.

- armchair diagnose nobody, that includes hinch or her kid.

please read the rules and keep it reasonably or the thread will need to be heavily moderated with all off topic posts removed, which nobody wants.
Report posts that break our rules and let us know if the thread is being derailed,
and thank you for understanding.

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh jeez I've missed practically all of the last thread 🙈 I can't get over how quick you guys are moving

Reactions: 28
Just watched her stories from this afternoon, definitely a hand moving away from behind him, blink and you’d miss it.

Reactions: 16
Please don’t shoot me or call me the grammar police but can we please change “of” to “off” because my OCD can’t handle it!
*crawls into a large G&T*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
It’s taken me 3 days to catch up but I’m finally here 😂
I’m calling that she’ll wear something tight on her Thursday night clapping/making an absolute a**e of herself session so that we can see she’s not pregnant. If she doesn’t then I’ll assume she is because we all know she reads here 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh jeez I've missed practically all of the last thread 🙈 I can't get over how quick you guys are moving
Was just gonna say the same. My eyes are tired from trying to catch up 😬😬 I’ve missed loads just caught the first part of the last thread but missed the end of the one before that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please don’t shoot me or call me the grammar police but can we please change “of” to “off” because my OCD can’t handle it!
*crawls into a large G&T*
I thought it was just me, I read "then of you can duck" three times and I still don't get it lol What does that mean? Is it "then off you can fk" ? That's all I can come up with.

I can't get over how much Ronnie doesn't find his mother amusing. I think he's a Tattler!

I think he's a genius baby who's figured out early that his mother's a twunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched her stories from this afternoon, definitely a hand moving away from behind him, blink and you’d miss it.
Oh my goddddddd, just had to rewatch. Yep. Jamie held him in place and quickly moved his hand for the video, she only films him sitting/standing in very short bursts because he can’t do it. I don’t know why she’s pretending he can do it, it would seem she’s embarrassed or ashamed that he isn’t developing how she wanted him to so goes to these lengths to prove something.

Reactions: 34
I might be wrong but I think SS and Hinch are you to something involving how to make things out of junk. It’s too much of a coincidence getting now they are both in their stories everyday making something USEFUL out or a load of crap. I think it’s a book on crafts and hobbies or upcycling of some
Damn sort

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Soph is copying Stacey with her arts and crafts as well as cooking as Soph has buggar all content. How many times a day can you wank a tap and stick some toilet duck down the shitter? Other than that she has nothing to show.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I might be wrong but I think SS and Hinch are you to something involving how to make things out of junk. It’s too much of a coincidence getting now they are both in their stories everyday making something USEFUL out or a load of crap. I think it’s a book on crafts and hobbies or upcycling of some
Damn sort
I wish they would do a real housewives of Essex with those two muppets. Now that would be entertaining rather than a bloody up cycling book or craft show.

who else could star in it 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Soph is copying Stacey with her arts and crafts as well as cooking as Soph has buggar all content. How many times a day can you wank a tap and stick some toilet duck down the shitter? Other than that she has nothing to show.
I've never understood why she shows herself cleaning the toilet. I know she's supposed to be a cleaning guru but I've seen the bottom of her toilets more than my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Our Zophlora is 100% copying Stacey... who BY THE WAY is wiping the floor with her.

I’m just making this up as I go along GUYZZZZZZZZ. Just got some BITSSSSS maybe for the garDEN or maybe insssssiddeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That other woman SS was armed with a drill and duck knows what else with a price of broken branch joe brought home from a walk, she eventually made into a coat hanger type of thing to put stuff on she doesn’t use any more I mean wtf.
Not sure if I can mention another insta account in here but I mean to say it’s getting beyond ridiculous and they’ve morphed into one anyway

Meant to say piece of broken branch lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.